Official legion of doom mixtape thread

Comments

• RedPandaSan
    RedPandaSan Members Posts: 63
    edited November 2010
    Good looking out Grundy, I already submitted the vocal tracks to Money for mixing. I'm looking forward to what his final mix is going to sound like. ..
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited November 2010
    How are we coming along?

I got two with lyrics and two without.
  • money mob
    edited November 2010
    Good looking out Grundy, I already submitted the vocal tracks to Money for mixing. I'm looking forward to what his final mix is going to sound like. ..

I re-did the mix. I basically wanted to just level out the vocals with the track. I got other tracks I can send u if you are down.
  • RedPandaSan
    edited November 2010
    money mob wrote: »
    I re-did the mix. I basically wanted to just level out the vocals with the track. I got other tracks I can send u if you are down.

How's it sound? The wav files I sent you weren't eq'ed or anything like that yet so if you want, shoot me the newly mixed beat back and I'll do what I normally do to the vocals to clean it up. I sent you the raw files just in case you were a wizard that ? or something. I'm just barely learning how to get those clean vocals on the record.

If you got some more beats on deck you think I can ? with then send them along. I'm totally digging the Alexander Luthor frame of mind. There's a lot of creative freedom in it. Haha!

If it's hot and I can tell a story on it, I'll give it a shot. /nod
  • money mob
    edited November 2010
    How's it sound? The wav files I sent you weren't eq'ed or anything like that yet so if you want, shoot me the newly mixed beat back and I'll do what I normally do to the vocals to clean it up. I sent you the raw files just in case you were a wizard that ? or something. I'm just barely learning how to get those clean vocals on the record.

If you got some more beats on deck you think I can ? with then send them along. I'm totally digging the Alexander Luthor frame of mind. There's a lot of creative freedom in it. Haha!

If it's hot and I can tell a story on it, I'll give it a shot. /nod

I sent you a download link since there is a limit to how many MP3s in one gmail.

Let me know whats up. I will shoot you the remixed version of the Luthor joint when I get home.
  • RedPandaSan
    edited November 2010
    @Money - I got it. You got some heat on here. I dl'ed them to my phone and got a preview during lunch but I'm going to listen again with fresh ears when I get out of the day job. .. Good looking out. ..

@Everyone else - Is this mixtape going to be all freestyle type joints or is anyone submitting full songs for this?
  • money mob
    edited November 2010
    @Money - I got it. You got some heat on here. I dl'ed them to my phone and got a preview during lunch but I'm going to listen again with fresh ears when I get out of the day job. .. Good looking out. ..

@Everyone else - Is this mixtape going to be all freestyle type joints or is anyone submitting full songs for this?

I dont think its a set criteria lyrically. We are basically showcasing the beats.
  • RedPandaSan
    edited December 2010
    Here's a sneak peek at what I did with Money. .. Let us know what you think. ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIRgk3gwiE
  • RedPandaSan
    edited December 2010
    Why is this thread so dead? =P

Anyway, is there a set deadline for this yet? I came up with some fresh concepts for some of the beats Money sent me but I haven't laid anything yet.

Oh and BTW - Did y'all hear Money's mix of the Alexander Luthor joint? Clean. .. Shout out to Money Long! /nod
  • jrbtheproducer
    jrbtheproducer Members Posts: 82
    edited December 2010
    oh ? yall are doing this again? i browsed through

how yall having hard time finding rappers though? the best dudes i work with i found on the allhiphop lol Hona & Prestige

i might have to submit something
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    oh ? yall are doing this again? i browsed through

how yall having hard time finding rappers though? the best dudes i work with i found on the allhiphop lol Hona & Prestige

i might have to submit something
    good to see you back bruh!!!! you know you need to get down wit' the project; I got 2 jointz from Hona as well I'm gonna' go ahead and use - dude is dope! reclaim your I.D. Lex!!!!
  • RedPandaSan
    edited December 2010
    good to see you back bruh!!!! you know you need to get down wit' the project; I got 2 jointz from Hona as well I'm gonna' go ahead and use - dude is dope! reclaim your I.D. Lex!!!!

Is someone else already hitting the Lex angle?

Money is all filled up with his submissions so if anyone has got some heat I can spit on, please get at me! ;)
  • melodic_psyche2
    melodic_psyche2 Members Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Finally got into my account....I still want to get down with this project
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited December 2010
    Is someone else already hitting the Lex angle?

Money is all filled up with his submissions so if anyone has got some heat I can spit on, please get at me! ;)
    he was lex luthor before the site went down, but that shouldn't conflict with what you've got; I'm gonna send you somethin' to spit on later this evening...........
  • RedPandaSan
    edited December 2010
    Fosho, I'll be on the lookout. ..
  • money mob
    edited December 2010
    I just have to incorporate my L.O.D. soundbytes into the songs Ive done and Im ready to submit.

After that, I got my own beat tape Im working on.
  • jrbtheproducer
    edited December 2010
    After that, I got my own beat tape Im working on.

yoooo put this out TODAY!! lol i want beats
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
  • money mob
    edited December 2010
    yoooo put this out today!! Lol i want beats

j.r.b. Whats poppin, pimpin?
  • jrbtheproducer
    edited December 2010
    j.r.b. Whats poppin, pimpin?

what up man, nothin here just started rapping and what not, gonna be the next Eminem and what not............. ha

i need those beats in order to start that journey though man lol
  • money mob
    edited December 2010
    what up man, nothin here just started rapping and what not, gonna be the next eminem and what not............. Ha

i need those beats in order to start that journey though man lol

u serious?

U rappin now? No more making beats?
  • jrbtheproducer
    edited December 2010
    u serious?

U rappin now? No more making beats?

nah im still making beats just trying something different, i have no clue what im doing anymore lol
  • money mob
    edited December 2010
    nah im still making beats just trying something different, i have no clue what im doing anymore lol

Thats funny! I might end up rapping on my mixtape too. Wish me luck! LOL
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited December 2010
    If anybody has anything finished and ready to go, pm me.............
  • money mob
    edited December 2010
    If anybody has anything finished and ready to go, pm me.............

I hate to be a pain but I have a few last minute changes. I will drop them in the dropbox when I am done.