Chris Matthews: I almost forgot Obama was black...

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    People in general starting to wake up. Basically think of Obama as a snooze button on an alarm clock. I dunno the name of all the black movements, sorry, but generally I meant black people all together. It also gives white people a reason to go ahead and continue exploiting people so they can point the finger and say... "You can't complain anymore, We have a Black President!"

you know, I actually agree with you. but you need to leave the ISM at the door and we can meet in the middle. when will yall realize that it aint about color, its about CLASS! rich vs. poor, peasants vs. aristocrats. its as simple as that. a smart guy like you should realize that. when you continue to do this white vs black ? you are just feeding into their hands. ignorance is not the same as stupidity. right now I cant tell which one you would fall under.

and if your wondering, I am a mixed person. I am half latino and white.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I ? with Matthews, he aint mean anything by it. He just got caught up in trying to say something prolific while being white and misinformed. Basically he was trying to say he forgot about race, which is saying a lot since white people never forget about race when something not white is in front of them. You can pretend to be offended by that but he just mistakenly kept it too real and said what all the white Obama fans think.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It amazes me how you people say words like all or that race in general when you have only met such a tiny percentage of people in general. Some people are so color blind you woulnd't beleive it. There was a time I had this mindset, then I started meeting people from all walks of life and realized it was me with the problem. Open your eyes, everyone does not have this issue. You all grew up in a ? society. Change your own behavior and how you view things.

Great advice.

Hey...maybe if the Jews would have just stopped ? and moaning about the Nazis and simply changed their behavior and their world view about them they wouldnt have had so many problems right? Oh wait...that would be a stupid ? thing to think.

Funny how only black people are expected to "get over it" or "change how YOU act and maybe they'll change." Meanwhile when a Jew or an Asain person brings up their mistreatment we can all nod in agreement. We dont say, "well if those Asians would have just seen it a different way they would have been fine in those camps."
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    redclay wrote: »
    I think the same thing about blacks.
    Yeah but you're an idiot that ignores historical and social context to advance a pathetic and weak viewpoint your wouldn't be able to support with a steel beam if challenged intellectually on it so why the ? should anybody listen to your stupid white ass?

We shouldnt.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Great advice.

Hey...maybe if the Jews would have just stopped ? and moaning about the Nazis and simply changed their behavior and their world view about them they wouldnt have had so many problems right? Oh wait...that would be a stupid ? thing to think.

Funny how only black people are expected to "get over it" or "change how YOU act and maybe they'll change." Meanwhile when a Jew or an Asain person brings up their mistreatment we can all nod in agreement. We dont say, "well if those Asians would have just seen it a different way they would have been fine in those camps."

Before ? Germany, the Jews coexisted with Germans in Germany with relatively low violence reported. The Jews began making shady deals and back stabbing Germans during "World War I" because of greed for Land. Still, they did not deserve the horrific repricussions. I never said black people should get over any injustice handed to them. My Advice is to Not make hasty Generalizations regarding entire races. That all...
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Great advice.

Lmao CoSign homie
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Jews began making shady deals and back stabbing Germans during "World War I" because of greed for Land.
    this seems suspiciously like a ? line
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this seems suspiciously like a ? line

lol, you killing me son...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I forgot that Chris Matthews says some seriously dumb ? every so often.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You guys are looking way to far into this presidency which is illusive anyway. Plus you're making the mistake of taking anything that comes out of your TV mindfuck mechanism seriously. The media is so desperately trying to whip their slaves back because these ? know their back is up against the walls now. People are waking up by the ? load and they realise this. The propaganda is at an all time high now to the point where it's nearly blatantly obvious. You'd have to be a mental reject in order to further be inspired by the nonsense coming out of these racists' mouths.

There is no place for a non-white, especially if you're black, in this ? structure unless you are 100% selling out to help fulfill their agenda while accepting your role as a pet.... and by selling out I mean taking money/selling you soul etc.... in order to help them exploit anyone non-white. If you're planning on "taking over" this same system as black people... you will BECOME THE ENEMY!

Obama was placed in office purposely for two reasons... 1) to pacify the ? out of any black conscious movements or anyone attempting to wake up so they will "sit back" and feel like they've accomplished something... and 2) To put all the built up ? in the hands of a "Black Leader" so he is the one that looks bad when ? hits the fan and they attempt to scare everyone into agreeing to this "One World Government" ? , therefore making Black people look like they can't do anything right. You all think Obama is going to "save us" somehow with more job or cheaper gas etc.... you're fooling yourself. There's one agenda and one agenda only.... and it has been in effect since the Christian crusades. No puppet commander in Chief is going to stop this agenda, and if he tries.... just remember what they did to JFK.

cosign1.jpg This is exactly what the worst of me was thinking when he became president. only I have to admit that a more optimistic part of me hopes it has the opposite affect.

1) this will encourage other races to actually step it up and actively pursue even more accomplishments.

and 2) that he proves them wrong and at least brings us up out of our hole if just by a little bit.

waits and see's.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I cant believe he got a hard time for that. That is ? up.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I cant believe he got a hard time for that. That is ? up.

Nice of you to come back to the SL after 5 weeks plus...

...?
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol, you killing me son...
    Germany had troubles in World War I for reasons like "we're totally surrounded by countries we're fighting" and "we didn't plan for such a long war" and "? , here comes the US." who blamed the loss on being stabbed in the back by leftists and Jews and leftist Jews? Nazis and additional Nazis.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1) to pacify the ? out of any black conscious movements or anyone attempting to wake up so they will "sit back" and feel like they've accomplished something...

Like Janklow said.......WHAT "black conscious movements"?

There's one agenda and one agenda only.... and it has been in effect since the Christian crusades.

Mannn, what the ? ....will you ? stop watchin these damn National Treasure movies and readin these Dan Brown mystery novels....for real.

No puppet commander in Chief is going to stop this agenda, and if he tries.... just remember what they did to JFK.

Right. So in other words, you'll like Obama only after he's assassinated, because his getting assassinated will prove to you that he opposed the One World Conspiracy thing. Man, WTF. JFK gave that speech 2 and a half years before he was murked. And the "monolithic conspiracy" he was talking about was COMMUNISM. Because that's how hawkish politicians (like JFK) talked about Communism back then.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @ swiff said why entertain... this pseudo black power ? for lack of a better clarification for this narrow minded conspiracy theorist probably eats bean pies.. no pork and ? white girls.. not a shot @black muslims .. but he just seems that type.. that.. hates black figures of authority.. and belives all these crackpot theories.. i swear this dude has the potential to be a victim of a cult mass suicide. Youtube revolutionary ass ? .
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Germany had troubles in World War I for reasons like "we're totally surrounded by countries we're fighting" and "we didn't plan for such a long war" and "? , here comes the US." who blamed the loss on being stabbed in the back by leftists and Jews and leftist Jews? Nazis and additional Nazis.

Maybe its because I used the word greed. It was not on purpose just came out like that. Anyway, it is a fact the Zionist leaders established a deal to populate Palestine as their homeland for the Jews ensuing Germany's defeat during World War I. A major home base of the Zionist organization was located in Berlin. Germany was dominating in the early part of the war before the U.S. joined. Zionist had major influence at the time even in U.S. government." Here comes the U.S."
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WHAT "black conscious movements"?
    LOL Damn...

Sadly, you make a good point.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anyway, it is a fact the Zionist leaders established a deal to populate Palestine as their homeland for the Jews ensuing Germany's defeat during World War I.
    so what exactly did they do to "ensure Germany's defeat?" because the nature of the conflict wasn't caused by Jews, the deviations from Germany's war plans weren't caused by Jews, and entry into the war by the US wasn't caused by Jews. but given how harsh the resolution of the war was, the Nazis DID pump up claims that Germany could only have lost by being "stabbed in the back" and blaming Jews.
    Germany was dominating in the early part of the war before the U.S. joined.
    no. Germany was dominating at the start of the war until about 1915, but after that i think it's fair to say no one was "dominating." maybe this depends on what we call dominating?
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so what exactly did they do to "ensure Germany's defeat?" because the nature of the conflict wasn't caused by Jews, the deviations from Germany's war plans weren't caused by Jews, and entry into the war by the US wasn't caused by Jews. but given how harsh the resolution of the war was, the Nazis DID pump up claims that Germany could only have lost by being "stabbed in the back" and blaming Jews.

For the sake of debate I will enetertain this, considering I Never Stated the Jews are why Germany Lost the war. I will argue the Jews had influnce in bringing the U.S. into the war.

Lobbying by a Russian Jewish immigrant, Chaim Weizmann and fear that American Jews would encourage the USA to support Germany culminated in the Balfour Declaration of 1917 by the British government (the Zionist congress had decided already by 1903 to decline an offer by the British to establish a homeland in Uganda).

LOL the Brits tried to send the Jews to Africa...

At a war Cabinet meeting, held on 31 October 1917, Balfour suggested that a declaration favorable to Zionist aspirations would allow Great Britain "to carry on extremely useful propaganda both in Russia and America"[6] The British also dropped Balfour Declaration leaflets written in Yiddish over Germany

Propaganada had rediculous power in these times

no. Germany was dominating at the start of the war until about 1915, but after that i think it's fair to say no one was "dominating." maybe this depends on what we call dominating?

I could have said it was a stalemate, but from what I read about continuous Brit/French offensives that failed and their mass losses while doing so I'm going to have to say that Germany was winning. Maybe not dominating, but advantage Germans. They were bringing new things to the table like gas warfare and stormtrooper tactics while the Brits and French just kept being killed rapidly in large numbers...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    typical white folks
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    For the sake of debate I will enetertain this, considering I Never Stated the Jews are why Germany Lost the war.
    there is a reason why i am referring to the fact that the Nazis accused Jews and leftists of stabbing them in the back ... because they then said "this is why we lost the war" and took it out on those groups.
    I could have said it was a stalemate, but from what I read about continuous Brit/French offensives that failed and their mass losses while doing so I'm going to have to say that Germany was winning. Maybe not dominating, but advantage Germans. They were bringing new things to the table like gas warfare and stormtrooper tactics while the Brits and French just kept being killed rapidly in large numbers...
    meanwhile, German offensives were doing nothing and their troops were halted; the whole concept of Germany dominating and winning was based on doing so quickly ... and then they settled down while the French/British tried to reclaim territory. losses were ridiculous on both sides, really.

the new thing they REALLY brought to the table was their plentiful use of machine guns; chemical warfare was being played with by all sides, really.
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    there is a reason why i am referring to the fact that the Nazis accused Jews and leftists of stabbing them in the back ... because they then said "this is why we lost the war" and took it out on those groups.

meanwhile, German offensives were doing nothing and their troops were halted; the whole concept of Germany dominating and winning was based on doing so quickly ... and then they settled down while the French/British tried to reclaim territory. losses were ridiculous on both sides, really.

the new thing they REALLY brought to the table was their plentiful use of machine guns; chemical warfare was being played with by all sides, really.

so you see I'm not a ? ? I just said the Jews stabbed them in the back, lol... ? was feeding off of hatred and propaganda to get people to follow him...

Also the Brits and french were setting records for deaths in a short time. Your right abought the Germans mainly playing defense but at least they were smart enough to do so. Even if it was not there initial plan.

The German army had fought its way into a good defensive position inside France and had permanently incapacitated 230,000 more French and British troops than it had lost itself. Despite this, communications problems and questionable command decisions cost Germany the chance of obtaining an early victory.

The U-boats had sunk almost 5,000 Allied ships, at a cost of 178 submarines.[

On 1 July 1916, the British Army endured the bloodiest day in its history, suffering 57,470 casualties including 19,240 dead on the first day of the Battle of the Somme.

crazy
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so you see I'm not a ? ? I just said the Jews stabbed them in the back, lol...
    and i'm saying that's a standard post-war ? line that's meant to skip over the issues involved with fighting the war in favor of making various groups a scapegoat for the defeat.
    Your right abought the Germans mainly playing defense but at least they were smart enough to do so. Even if it was not there initial plan.
    it's actually not so much about them playing defense as it is their embrace of the machine gun as a tool of warfare.
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and i'm saying that's a standard post-war ? line that's meant to skip over the issues involved with fighting the war in favor of making various groups a scapegoat for the defeat.

Considering the war was started because a friend of the German Kaiser was assasinated and he was simply trying to avenge his friend, what justification is there for the enemies of the Germans? The Jews were fighting heavily with the Germans in the German army. I understand the comment may seem like a ? way of thinking, but even in radical thinking their stands hidden truth. I don't believe that the Jews are not capable of terrible acts because they are Jews. Religion itself has been responsible for numerous atroscities in history.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Considering the war was started because a friend of the German Kaiser was assasinated and he was simply trying to avenge his friend, what justification is there for the enemies of the Germans?
    who are you calling "enemies of the Germans" in this statement?
    The Jews were fighting heavily with the Germans in the German army.
    all the more reason to find it questionable that they stabbed Germany in the back.
    I don't believe that the Jews are not capable of terrible acts because they are Jews. Religion itself has been responsible for numerous atroscities in history.
    this is not about whether or not Jews can do something wrong, but whether or not it's accurate to saying Germany lost WWI because they were stabbed in the back by Jews.