Options

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    his wife, real talk on that one....

watch the video, wtf is she doing? Dude's head blows back man, her first reaction? Jump on the back of the trunk and grab something to give to security. Shell casing possible? Something of that sort?? Her reaction to the whole thing was seriously suspect

interesting...she always was strangely passive over his infidelities.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bbwthick23 wrote: »
    The same people who killed Malcolm X
    the Nation Of Islam killed JFK?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    White people with money
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    the Nation Of Islam killed JFK?

No... The FBI
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No... The FBI
    so... NOT the guys that killed Malcolm X? make up your mind!
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LBJ ran in the primary against JFK. JFK asked LBJ to be his VP as a kind gesture, thinking he would never accept...LBJ accepted. LBJ's personality is characterized by this intrinsic need to gain power and use it against people. He was notorious for sucking in people with kindness then crippling them with fear. I'm not gonna say LBJ killed JFK, but he had the most to gain from his death. His personality coupled with the benefit he got, it makes you wonder.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so... NOT the guys that killed Malcolm X? make up your mind!

Watch Malcom X the Movie again and then read his book again. ? Feds
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lee Harvey Oswald
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Watch Malcom X the Movie again and then read his book again. ? Feds
    reading his book is only going to make my opinion that the NOI killed Malcolm that much stronger
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    CIA hands down after JFK fired them.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

i am sorry i expect you to have beliefs about the CIA based on facts

lol I got all the facts I need. It's called intelligence. .... proof lol ya ok. Hold on, let me call the CIA and see if they will lend me the keys to their secret file cabinet. Go ahead and trust the enemy if you want, that's your freedom.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How could anyone still not know?
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    hold on, let me call the CIA and see if they will lend me the keys to their secret file cabinet. Go ahead and trust the enemy if you want, that's your freedom.
    what's funny about this argument is that you're telling me that i'm fooled if i read a scholarly book on the CIA but YOU are not if YOU read something about the CIA. because there's no reason they'd play up their image for their benefit, right? this is not about "trusting the enemy," it's about not believing the CIA's hype

CIA = overrated
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what's funny about this argument is that you're telling me that i'm fooled if i read a scholarly book on the CIA but YOU are not if YOU read something about the CIA. because there's no reason they'd play up their image for their benefit, right? this is not about "trusting the enemy," it's about not believing the CIA's hype

CIA = overrated

Why is saying the CIA or any government organization orchestrating a phoney assassination considered overrated? You know how many people loved JFK? If they keep something like killing him a secret, it wouldn't be to play up their image... it would keep everyone from starting a revolution. I think you are the one overrating the situation. It's really not that hard to pull strings when you're the puppeteer...

and yes the CIA = overrated, and any government in the world is overrated... because the sheeple MAKE them overrated. They aren't ? without us.... but they got us wrapped around their fingers through mindfucking our children to grow up to be sheeple just like us.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    reading his book is only going to make my opinion that the NOI killed Malcolm that much stronger

It was primarily the CIA but members of NOI knew it was going to occur.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If they keep something like killing him a secret, it wouldn't be to play up their image... it would keep everyone from starting a revolution
    ahahaha... really, the US was close enough to a revolution that the truth about killing JFK would have kicked it off? and speaking of how beloved JFK was, he essentially had to steal the election. we're not talking about someone who had the masses firmly entrenched behind him.
    garv wrote: »
    It was primarily the CIA but members of NOI knew it was going to occur.
    if you switched "CIA" and "NOI" and then replaced "CIA" with "FBI" i would find this much more viable
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I agree with Janklow. I dont think the CIA did it directly but Im sure they knew it was about to happen through wiretaps, etc.
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ahahaha... really, the US was close enough to a revolution that the truth about killing JFK would have kicked it off? and speaking of how beloved JFK was, he essentially had to steal the election. we're not talking about someone who had the masses firmly entrenched behind him.

Ok you're not seeing the big picture. You can get away with one or two acts of deception, but if it's a constant thing, then how long do you think people are going to stand by and let ? like that fly? In order to keep things under wraps, EVERYTHING they do has to be a secret. So no maybe not just the assassination of JFK would have caused a revolution, but it is just as important to keep that a secret than any other ? they do as to not break the trust they have with the people. I find your lack of vision hilarious because everything you say is simple minded sarcasm. I am wasting my time speaking to you though, because I can guess what your next comment will be....

"The CIA is overrated and cant keep secrets blah blah blah. What other things have they done and where's the proof? I need filed detailed evidence of your claims or it din't happen."

There I saved you a response.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the Vatican gave the Order to the CIA, in turn they collaberated with the American Mafia & where aided by the FBI. everybody wanted a piece of JFK. he crossed all the big time insiders for the sake of the people. im pretty sure his daddy knew his son wasa gonna get whacked. jfk betrayed the same people that made his family wealthy.

he's still a great hero though. RIP
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok you're not seeing the big picture. You can get away with one or two acts of deception, but if it's a constant thing, then how long do you think people are going to stand by and let ? like that fly? In order to keep things under wraps, EVERYTHING they do has to be a secret.
    ...which makes your argument pointless. if that's the standard you require, then ANYTHING getting out about the CIA -- which has happened -- should make them overrated in your eyes and you should just agree with me already.

and it's also an impossible standard because it's a group of human beings and humans can't keep secrets to that extreme extent.

the way you get away with "acts of deception" is to justify them, not to pretend they can all be kept secret. but as far as a sarcastic "I need filed detailed evidence of your claims or it din't happen" goes, you should be able to provide something more than "IT'S ALL A SECRET" if you want to impress me with the awesome might of the CIA.
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1) which makes your argument pointless. if that's the standard you require, then ANYTHING getting out about the CIA -- which has happened -- should make them overrated in your eyes and you should just agree with me already.

2) and it's also an impossible standard because it's a group of human beings and humans can't keep secrets to that extreme extent.

the way you get away with "acts of deception" is to justify them, not to pretend they can all be kept secret. but as far as a sarcastic "I need filed detailed evidence of your claims or it din't happen" goes, 3) you should be able to provide something more than "IT'S ALL A SECRET" if you want to impress me with the awesome might of the CIA.

1) I'm trying to understand what your point is in general when you claim the CIA to be overrated. I don't get what that has to do with this debate to begin with.

2) You're right to an extent, they can't keep secrets, but they are good at denying due to lack of "proof" (much like people like you require) and then also mocking the truth when it comes out and ridiculing anyone that believes it. The truth is always out there, and people are constantly exposing it, but the fact of the matter is, people just don't want to see the truth even when it hits them hard in the face.

3) What? I am saying the evidence YOU want is not going to be presented to you because you want full blown government top secret information as evidence. It's no secret to anyone who can use their brain, but as far as actual "evidence"... wtf kind of evidence do you want? They have videos of the president's secret service body guards being called off of him seconds before he was shot, and the guards were batshit confused about why they were being called off. Now who exactly would have the authority to call off the President's secret service body guards? Oswald? lol come on man...
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1) I'm trying to understand what your point is in general when you claim the CIA to be overrated. I don't get what that has to do with this debate to begin with.
    i don't believe they had ? to do with killing JFK. given my first post in this vein in this thread, i don't see how you didn't get that.
    ...but they are good at denying due to lack of "proof" (much like people like you require)...
    i am sorry i have higher standards for truth that you do
    They have videos of the president's secret service body guards being called off of him seconds before he was shot, and the guards were batshit confused about why they were being called off.
    waiting for these videos
    Now who exactly would have the authority to call off the President's secret service body guards?
    well, it wouldn't be the CIA
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i did it
    i killed JFK and Lincoln
    <<<<Responsible for past and future assassinations and attempts
    time machine ftw
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the Vatican gave the Order to the CIA, in turn they collaberated with the American Mafia & where aided by the FBI. everybody wanted a piece of JFK. he crossed all the big time insiders for the sake of the people. im pretty sure his daddy knew his son wasa gonna get whacked. jfk betrayed the same people that made his family wealthy.

he's still a great hero though. RIP

True Story to the bolded.
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options

waiting for these videos

btw. Let's see. you find it ridiculous that the CIA could have killed jfk... but you are A ok with some random civilian dude could? So you think the CIA is overrated but Oswald is not overrated? What if a person like Oswald worked within the CIA? would you believe they could do it then? LOL You're a funny dude.
This discussion has been closed.