white bright positive, black dark negative

Options
TimroD
TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i was checkin the thread of this crazy woman throwin bleach in her face and posters were arguin bout that

do u really think its racist when ppl say the "dark side" and talkin bout the evil side?

i dont think so like white magik black magik

i think that comes from day and night back when night was dark and scary and ppl could only hunt and really see in daylight

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Black
    —Synonyms
    1. dark, dusky; sooty, inky; swart, swarthy; sable, ebony. 4. ? , dingy. 5. sad, depressing, somber, doleful, mournful, funereal. 7. disastrous, calamitous. 9. sinful, inhuman, fiendish, devilish, infernal, monstrous; atrocious, horrible; nefarious, treacherous, traitorous, villainous

White
    auspicious or fortunate.
    morally pure; innocent.

without malice; harmless: white magic
  • TimroD
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Black

White

so do you think this is all race related

if you hav some clean white forces and theres black stuff on them wouldnt you say they ? ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you look into it, there is no race involved, people have considered evil places dark since the beginning of time. It is jotted down in many many tablets, it is drawn everywhere.

It started likely because the night was a fearful time for people. Different creatures walked the Earth at night and people could see as good.

It has been hard wired into our brains.

When people are depressed they don't lock themselves in a white room with strobe lights flashing, they lock themselves in a dark room with the curtains closed.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    IMO

I'm sure of one thing some posters don't read that well...this whole story is BOGUS & her story categorically stated it was supposedly a Black woman yet one individual within this site claimed it was a black man......damn everything within these pages are skewed to fit into whatever the subject matter is......so I say where's the reality when its all said and done?

Really, guy? You're going to ignore my entire post just because I got the sex wrong? My point wasn't baout whether is was a man or woman, it was about it being a black or white man or woman... wtf is wrong with you?
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not really I just don't see the need to perpetuate this bogus story & you have all ready said 'oops my bad' in another thread regarding this same issue.

Yea, I said oops because I said black male instead of black female which is irrelevant to the point I was making...
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok I understand the point you were bringing up....how does one extremely sick individuals desire to avoid her own mental sickness by blaming a black person that never existed from the get go fit into the point you were trying to make.....I'm trying to see beyond HER Munchhausen & understand how your point is actually relevant.

IF you can't understand what I explained in my posts, there's nothing else I can say to further help you understand. It's as plain as day what my point was.
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I tried but failed to avoid your point....now let me be blunt when all else fails BLAME the black guy/woman in this particular case....so now am I still missing the point? (I doubt it) be honest now.

*sigh* ... I give up....

seinfeld.gif
  • TimroD
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    well duh. Thats the most understood figurative language around the world.

haa yep but some of these posters thougt that this is some white supremacy ? to call the dark side the evil side etc..