Reason, I really need your help (Mods Sticky This)

Options
Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Fresh Produce
Whattup Reason? I mod the Fresh Produce section of the IC Talent Arena, and we've been having a beat battle competition for the last month now but not that many people are judging, and we're hella behind schedule.

Who are the most credible people here when it comes to Hip-Hop and good music in general? I was hoping to find a few people that could judge the last couple of battles of the preliminary rounds, AND maybe the semi-final and final round of the competition.

If you think you're down, and your taste in music is pretty versatile, here are the threads I need you to read before you judge the battles:

This thread is a breakdown on how each round will go, and what is expected of both competitors.

THIS thread is a breakdown of how I want you to judge each round of the beat battles.

And these 2 threads are the last battles that need to be judged. If you love hot beats and competition, please read the rules and how to judge threads before you judge the beats.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?56262-Fresh-Produce-Beat-Battle-3-Young-Ice-v-Kang_Solomon_Grundy

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?59508-Fresh-Produce-Beat-Battle-4-scotty-b-v-tony-s

C'mon Reason, you know you wanna get in on the action. Nh

Comments

• Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I shoulda titled this ? "The Reason is full of stannin' ass ? "

Bet that woulda got a response by now.
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? Millz nh, Jamaica is by far the WOAT mod. With that said, how 'bout some help people?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Stop your bull clot crying
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Stop your bull clot crying

? if you could take a joke as well as well as you take ? in the ass nh, I wouldn't have a prollem with yo feelins catchin' ass. Da ? is a bull clot?
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you mad cliche' 'you caught feelings' how original. I dont wanna derail this thread anymore so lets end it now.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haven't you guys heard of 2 great minds think alike......smh
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Have the Reason Mods select some people who can judge wise and have the HipHop I.Q. for the task.
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Have the Reason Mods select some people who can judge wise and have the HipHop I.Q. for the task.

Not a half bad idea Hrap.

And Jamaica, you can't seem to take a joke for ? man, but it's coo.
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you kidding, right?

a mod can not dictate, or even have cognizance, for which members would know how to judge musical processes. Some mods are so fucc'd up and biased...it's borderline, illegal;

You don't have a way to tell who's serious, about judging it?

No. Not saying the mods will dictate who judges, but there's nothin' wrong with the mods suggesting a few people who have proven to have a respectable viewpoint on things. We need as many judges as we can get so even the people who don't get suggested and just stumble across this thread can go into FP and judge the battles.

If you can spare the time to read the rules and how to judge threads, AND listen to all the beats of these final two battles, both me and the producers will be very thankful.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lets make bygones be bygones.

As for judges I think H Rap would be good, ysl as well.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what about the rest of your clan?

what about P-Dogg, pdonte, redux, and the rest?

we aint nothin to ? wit
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where? In an online forum dictated by lames?

...i vehemently agree...if that's what you meant

The thread starter is light skinned and he was sent here by the great Jewish brothers to destroy hip hop.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thanks i guess
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol let the freeposting begin jk.
  • Tha Killa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lets make bygones be bygones.

As for judges I think H Rap would be good, ysl as well.

You know I don't really have a beef with you man. I ? with everybody. It's all jokes b.

And I concur with both of those. Do you have any other suggestions?
    is that a new codeword, for authority-abusing?

what about the rest of your clan?

what about P-Dogg, pdonte, redux, i'mILL and the rest? You think they'll get jealous, for you not mentioning them?
    we aint nothin to ? wit
    The thread starter is light skinned and he was sent here by the great Jewish brothers to destroy hip hop.

Bwahahaha @ ALLADIS ? . ? b.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    12 stay hatin on the squad, its aight though, ? you too ?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you meant to write;

the squad stay getting exposed, by 12, so the squad stay hatin on 12...featuring Martha 'ysl313' Stewart and that other niggu. You know the one. that fool that po-po looking for re: them hats that were stolen off set of that movie '27 Dresses' I heard

lol ? you name droppin me for ? ...you ain't exposin ? lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO at '12!... as always
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im in, as soon as Football is over I will give them a thorough listen and judge.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have no problem listening/judging instrumentals.
    I might start writing to em', doe ..

lol
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? = soft, buttercuppity, digitally-enhanced voice, rapping on your track that you linked up

Yep but you are a crippled crybaby paralyzed from the chest-down....we know who you are, and we are laughing at you

bilde?Site=OW&Date=20100329&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=703299920&Ref=AR&maxw=490&maxh=275

LOLOL, a troll that cant walk.
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you mean...as in that 'wewe majuer' hat you rock in your Sig?...lol...you low self-esteem having bytch in here hollering 'we' as in looking for support, searching for aid, begging for a co-signer for your forlornly nonsense.

? your life you crippled phaggitt, and your wewe majuer wheelchair ...lol...you low self-esteem having parylyzed bytch in here hollering 'wewe' as in some French phaggit in mini-skirt searching for attention, begging for attention for your corny nonsense.
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? = soft, buttercuppity, digitally-enhanced voice, rapping on your track that you linked up

lmao name one rappers who don't use a tiny bit of reverb on vocals when they rap...do it...name any artist in general, who doesn't actually mix their music before releasing it as seirous content?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    12 still hatin?
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    12 still hatin?

clearly lol, he's mad ebecause i mixed a song where as he has to promote his unmixed quality music as "rehearsal"