why does alicia keys gotta be playina od dayum piano in every video??

lets_get_it_homie
lets_get_it_homie Members Posts: 149
edited January 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
seriously bytch we get it you can play a ? piano, switch it up and shake that fat ass like beyonce or britney

Comments

• dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited January 2010
    thats just it she cant dance
  • j dot keyz
    j dot keyz Members Posts: 127
    edited January 2010
    Alicia is not the same type of artist as Beyonce or Britney, if she started actin like she was she'd lose a good portion of her fanbase. She came in the game singing and playing piano, and thats how she'll leave it, respect talent.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    She's trying to separate herself from the likes of Beyonce and that dunce, Britney, to show that she has many facets of talent and to maintain her "good girl"/ "chick from around the way" image....but ? that, we already know she's a home wrecking mulatto ? , she might as well get to shaking that fat ass.
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited January 2010
    j dot keyz wrote: »
    Alicia is not the same type of artist as Beyonce or Britney, if she started actin like she was she'd lose a good portion of her fanbase. She came in the game singing and playing piano, and thats how she'll leave it, respect talent.

exactly. piano is her thing.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I prefer when she stays behind the piano. She's been experimenting with dancing in the past couple of years but it takes away from her performance imo...

you have to play up your strong points.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    I agree, it's tiring and people aren't buying it anymore. MJ danced in every video, but was it the same dance moves, and was dance all there was to his videos? I'm glad Put It In A Love Song is the next single from the album for one reason: There's no piano in the song so Mr. Keys has no choice other than to get off his muscle ass and move around in the music video. Stealicia in another video with a flat wig, NY sunset and clear piano? PASS!
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I agree with the threadstarter. Alicia Keys is a bore now.

"You gotta step from behind that piano... even Stevie Wonder got down sometimes. " - Andre 3000
  • muzicluvr1986
    muzicluvr1986 Members Posts: 709
    edited January 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    I agree, it's tiring and people aren't buying it anymore. MJ danced in every video, but was it the same dance moves, and was dance all there was to his videos? I'm glad Put It In A Love Song is the next single from the album for one reason: There's no piano in the song so Mr. Keys has no choice other than to get off his muscle ass and move around in the music video. Stealicia in another video with a flat wig, NY sunset and clear piano? PASS!

lmao lmao i hate this ? ,...chammy :'(
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    It's her clutch, it's not like she can dance or anything, she can barely sing. All she is really good at is song writing