Why dont these religious fanatics just snipe the illuminati?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge
then there worst fears will be over. would ? co sign this?

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This thread makes no sense.
  • TX_Made713
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its a joke but seriously...with all the fuss about them being signs of the dawn of a new age and all, I say why is noone trying to stop them if they exist? If Jay-z's video is the ultimate proof then what are the people doing about this besides conversating talking about the worlds end is near
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Its a joke but seriously...with all the fuss about them being signs of the dawn of a new age and all, I say why is noone trying to stop them if they exist? If Jay-z's video is the ultimate proof then what are the people doing about this besides conversating talking about the worlds end is near

People are waking up, that's what is happening. You think the System makes the people? Or do the People make the system? Think about it. How are you going to mentally enslave people who are incapable of being mentally enslaved? The revolution will NOT be televised. Well, that revolution is mental and they are NOT showing you this awakening on TV, all they keep showing you is this fake matrix of reality that they so desperately want to keep in effect. Time is running out for them though.
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Ok be my example.
    what are you doing now that you are awake?

The only thing I can be an example to for is being awake and realizing the truth. I am a part of this conscious movement simply by being awake. So now anything that I contribute from my own mouth or my actions will not be deceptive or for my own personal gain for greedy reasons. I am not concerned about "getting rich" or making more money than I need to survive "under this current system" (food clothes and shelter). And I don't "contribute" to this society. I have nothing of so-called value under my name and if/when ? hits the fan, I'm ready to drop everything and bounce the ? out of here in a matter of minutes without looking back.

But the thing is, this is my journey and mine alone. Your journey is not going to be like mine. I can only plant the seeds, it is not my job for the plant to grow, it needs to do that on it's own. Once an opportunity presents itself where I can contribute to revolutionizing our way of life, I'm 100% ready (considering most people even in my direct life are still zombies and are afraid of the truth). For now, all I can do is continue speaking and exposing the truth and trying to wake up others so that, collectively, those who are awake can unite and get ? done (which is already happening).

I'm not claiming to be superman, so don't expect me to be telling you that I've gathered millions of people ready to march down the street like Malcolm or MLK (not that "marching" accomplishes ? anyway, but just saying). I'm just a simple dude, trying to save my "soul" and help others do the same because I can envision a much better world for EVERYONE.

"Is the glass half full or half empty? - It's based on your perspective, quite simply - We're the same and we're not, know what I'm saying, listen - I aint better than you, I just think different."
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    The only thing I can be an example to for is being awake and realizing the truth. I am a part of this conscious movement simply by being awake. So now anything that I contribute from my own mouth or my actions will not be deceptive or for my own personal gain for greedy reasons. I am not concerned about "getting rich" or making more money than I need to survive "under this current system" (food clothes and shelter). And I don't "contribute" to this society. I have nothing of so-called value under my name and if/when ? hits the fan, I'm ready to drop everything and bounce the ? out of here in a matter of minutes without looking back.

But the thing is, this is my journey and mine alone. Your journey is not going to be like mine. I can only plant the seeds, it is not my job for the plant to grow, it needs to do that on it's own. Once an opportunity presents itself where I can contribute to revolutionizing our way of life, I'm 100% ready (considering most people even in my direct life are still zombies and are afraid of the truth). For now, all I can do is continue speaking and exposing the truth and trying to wake up others so that, collectively, those who are awake can unite and get ? done (which is already happening).

I'm not claiming to be superman, so don't expect me to be telling you that I've gathered millions of people ready to march down the street like Malcolm or MLK (not that "marching" accomplishes ? anyway, but just saying). I'm just a simple dude, trying to save my "soul" and help others do the same because I can envision a much better world for EVERYONE.

"Is the glass half full or half empty? - It's based on your perspective, quite simply - We're the same and we're not, know what I'm saying, listen - I aint better than you, I just think different."

Ok, so basically, nothing, right? Lots of words, but nothing of substance.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    humans just dont get it, we are born, we live, we die...nothing more, nothing less. everything in between is just the self created delusions of man to pass the time.
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

What would you consider something of Substance? Killing people? Going to city hall and burning it to the ground? What exactly is substantial in "getting things done". If I and a million other people wake up, stand up and say "no" to the corporations. Stop buying their products, stop supporting their entertainment industries and society in general... do you think the System will continue to be able to support itself? If so, why would they even need us? They should just nuke us all and be done with it. No they need sheep, they need slaves and as long as we are asleep and go along to get along, they are winning. I am doing more than someone who is working their ass off for a promotion only because they want to upgrade their iphone (eye phone) or have a bigger brainwashing tv entertainment system.

So please tell me how I am not resisting. Tell me what you think I should do to satisfy your definition of substance.
  • wtruckc
    wtruckc Members Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    Options

Dope track.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Wow, you are truly enlightened. You should help others see the light so that they cant destroy the illumanti once and for all. Then the world will be a better place and peace on earth can be achieved with these evil masterminds gone.

Getwitcha
  • TX_Made713
    edited January 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

pretty much sums it up

"Those bastard are takin over the world!!!! Oh well ? it"

*logs on the allhiphop*
  • TX_Made713
    edited January 2010
    Options

do you have a job? are you paying taxes? are you logged into the governments system? when you get sick do you take medicine to heal?

then how are you not participating in the system?
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Believe it or not I understand what your saying, but your version of the truth blinds you from others opinions and that's no different from the people you accuse of being evil. You said YOU can envision a much better world for EVERYONE. That's the same thing ? thought (not saying you wanna mass murder those who disagree with you. i hope.)
    Yes some people are sheep. But a lot of problems people face can be trace back to decision they made in life (at least in the U.S.). Look at third world countries. there situation has nothing to do with western civilization it has to do with their own corrupt government. This not one perfect person, group of people or Government on this planet.

I don't think most people are evil, I just understand they are ignorant to what they are doing. I know why they do what they do. But alot of people KNOW what they are doing and continue to do it anyways. I can't judge a person, myself, about whther they are ignorant or straight up ruthless, but I guess time will tell. I don't want to ? anyone, myself. I just want to see a certain system come to an end. I alone am not powerful enough to do this. I am a man with no power, just mind. They have tanks and missiles and warheads. So taking action through violence is obviously a horrible idea. lol

As far as third world countries. You're wrong, it's not the people's fault they live in shitholes. The government they have, corrupt or not, is a puppet gov set up by Westerners to watch over the resources they extract from said area. There situation has EVERYTHING to do with western civilization. Again, you're just looking on the surface of things. they teach people to see in this manner rather than to critically think for themselves.

My "version" of the truth? The truth is what it is, there is no "version" of it. How can the Truth blind someone from other peoples opinions? lol I think this is an ego problem, People can't handle the truth because their ego can't handle being wrong. This is why you need to humble yourself before seeking knowledge. Whenever I speak the truth, it's not MY truth, it's the truth in General. My opinions could never change the truth and I realise this. I was just as materialistic as the rest of the people back in the day. Once you ? the ego, you no longer find image and a need to impress anyone necessary.
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    do you have a job? are you paying taxes? are you logged into the governments system? when you get sick do you take medicine to heal?

then how are you not participating in the system?

I'm not going to speak on my employment or tax situation on here... but I can say, I don't get sick anymore because I take care of my body and mind. I don't take any type of medicines or drugs or pills. I am completely independent from any type of substance related to health issues. The truth is, we don't need anything like that, what we need is to learn how to take care of ourselves. Doctors are nothing but legal drug dealers and they will do everything they can to con people into making themselves sick in order to depend on taking their drugs. Their medicine does NOT cure anything.... ever. Only your body can do that, but it has to be in it's best condition. I havent gotten sick in over 5 years.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to speak on my employment or tax situation on here... but I can say, I don't get sick anymore because I take care of my body and mind. I don't take any type of medicines or drugs or pills. I am completely independent from any type of substance related to health issues. The truth is, we don't need anything like that, what we need is to learn how to take care of ourselves. Doctors are nothing but legal drug dealers and they will do everything they can to con people into making themselves sick in order to depend on taking their drugs. Their medicine does NOT cure anything.... ever. Only your body can do that, but it has to be in it's best condition. I havent gotten sick in over 5 years.

not really................just means u have a pretty good immune system..........U should always go to the Dr for Check ups and things like that though
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    not really................just means u have a pretty good immune system..........U should always go to the Dr for Check ups and things like that though

Yea I take care of my immune system. Anyone can do it. And why should I go to the Doctor if I'm fine? What if the Doctor needs to make a payment on his Yacht? I might end up leaving without a kidney or something lol
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its hard to snipe

have you ever tried it?
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aw something we agree on.
    I get confused when I see people live an unhealthy life style by choice then want a government to care about there health.
    Chike I'm more conscience than you think. health wise, financial wise, and political wise but that's all the my choice. Just as we discuss things here, even when we disagree, we still discuss, and sometimes these discussions lead to small changes when the computers turn off.

I wouldn't be here if I thought these discussions were pointless. :)
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yea I take care of my immune system. Anyone can do it. And why should I go to the Doctor if I'm fine? What if the Doctor needs to make a payment on his Yacht? I might end up leaving without a kidney or something lol

Ur missin the point.............there r people that may live and unhealthy Lifestyle and not get sick, they have that goood of an immune system........Somepeople have that good of 1, Still in all u should good to the Dr, get a check up make sure everything good, but thats just me
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Ur missin the point.............there r people that may live and unhealthy Lifestyle and not get sick, they have that goood of an immune system........Somepeople have that good of 1, Still in all u should good to the Dr, get a check up make sure everything good, but thats just me

Ok, well I dont see the need to get checked up on if I am fine lol. They got us trained so good to think something is wrong with us even whan they're isn't. People are running off to go see these drug dealer... err I mean "Doctors" even when there's nothing wrong with them lol

Again, you say some people have a good immune system, some don't. you think this is just the way it is, or is it this way because some people take care of themselves and some dont? The doctor might lie to you and say to you that if you're sick, the only way to get better is to take this drug (hands you a prescription). When all they really need to tell you is to stop drinking soda and stop going to McDonalds (for example). They might tell you this, but you'll still get a prescription along with this advice, which is basically telling you that the advice he gave you is not enough. They're messing with you're mind, man lol
  • TX_Made713
    edited January 2010
    Options

i agree the medical industry is nothing more than a business...but still i fail to see how you are more part of the solution as to part of the problem other than you psyching yourself out to believe otherwise
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i agree the medical industry is nothing more than a business...but still i fail to see how you are more part of the solution as to part of the problem other than you psyching yourself out to believe otherwise

I still fail to see what is so hard to understand. lol I'm spelling everything out. I don't support unnecessary things. Anything I possess is of minimum quality to get the job done. This may support, to some minor degree, parts of the system I'm speaking out against, but it's the part of the system that, should all else fail and this part remains, the World would be a way better place for everyone because it does not over exert resources.

Look, I'm not saying we need to live like cavemen. We HAVE the technology for free energy and clean environments. We don't use them due to the snakes that are in control of everything. That's just a small example of what we're capable of. But in order for you to even imagine a better world, you need to eliminate everything you think you know and start from scratch and then work your way up to the Utopia we're capable of by using the correct state of mind... otherwise we'll end up in this same ? hole situation again.

Many of you don't want to destroy your current sculpture in order to rebuild a new better one. You just want to build upon the already existing sculpture which is not going to get you anyway other than the direction that current sculpture is heading. Get what I'm saying?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and in the end, we all still die. no matter how clever man thinks he is, or how smart he believes himself he has evolved. We are on this planet one hot second and then we are done. Why waste time clouding the mind with such wasteful thinking?
  • Chike
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    and in the end, we all still die. no matter how clever man thinks he is, or how smart he believes himself he has evolved. We are on this planet one hot second and then we are done. Why waste time clouding the mind with such wasteful thinking?

What wasteful thinking are you referring to?