Question for the Illuminati Beleivers...

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
How can u beleive in the illuminati but not in ? ? Thats like a contradiction to a point.

Comments

• Blunt1
    Blunt1 Members Posts: 11
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How is it a contradiction?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    How can u beleive in the illuminati but not in ? ? Thats like a contradiction to a point.

No, the Illuminati are not spirit world ghosts, they are a group of people. Not the same thing.
  • KplusK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Blunt1 wrote: »
    How is it a contradiction?
    ok illuminati beleivers think that there's this secret society thats organized by these high end people to take over world and control everyone. And these people thats doing this is worshiping the devil...as what i have heard so far.So if u believe in the devil how can u not believe in a ? .And the only way u know of the Devil or Satan is thru the Bible which lets u know where the devil come from.But they still believe the bible is man made and that ? dont exist thats crazy to mel.
  • KplusK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    No, the Illuminati are not spirit world ghosts, they are a group of people. Not the same thing.

ok so my fualt i thought that i read a few things and also heard about the illumanati people being followers of satan
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ok so my fualt i thought that i read a few things and also heard about the illumanati people being followers of satan

They do follow 'Satan'.... but if they Followed Superman, would you take it literally that superman exists?
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SOME people believe illuminati are aliens/satan or whatever ? .

I got my own theories on their organisation and I'll leave it like that. I didn't ask anyone to create these theories, I sculpted them myself.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the illuminati [the babylonian brotherhood is their true name] created religion as a prison cell for the human mind.. thats why the immaculate conception/die for the sins of man/rise from the dead pattern can be seen in many different points in human history's stories from Dionysus to Osiris to Jesus to Buddah.. [these people never existed] the brotherhood know this because they created the false religions to hide mankinds true origins.. [ever wonder why evolution has no answer to why we have a "missing link?"] but the brotherhood do in fact worship the sun because they understand the magnetic relationship between it & the earth.. they can harness energy from human sacrifices on specific points on the earth called ley lines & manipulate it to serve their needs... thats the true origin of what people call majik.. all religions are in actuality covert sun worship.. you know the sample kanye jacked for jay's song lucifer.. it goes "lucifer, sun of the morning..." thats because satanism too is just another code word for sun worship.. lucifer is also known as the light bringer.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KplusK.... plus K is the KKK!
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the illuminati [the babylonian brotherhood is their true name] created religion as a prison cell for the human mind..
    I thought you were smart Rusty, what the hell?
    [ever wonder why evolution has no answer to why we have a "missing link?"]
    It actually does have an answer to that. Every thing that dies does not get fossilized. And as for "transitional forms," you'd only ask about that if you didn't have the basics of evolution down. EVERY THING is a transitional form. Including us, right now.

The honest scoop on the Illuminati is that it was a real movement of anti-monarchy deists in 1600's Germany. It's more interesting than the myths surrounding it.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Remember, there are no secret societies just societies with secrets.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    I thought you were smart Rusty, what the hell?
    then whats up with the identical life timeline actions of the few people i mentioned? the prince of babylon also "died for the sins of man" & was resurrected just as jesus & many others... waaaaaaaaaaaay before jesus..

as for the missing link.. thanx for the info.. it just always struck me as odd that the sumerian tablets [the oldet text in human history] speak about reptilian beings coming down out of the sky to mate with mankind.. not only mating with us [remembering it says the same thing in Genisis] but altering our dna.. [it jus so happens that the oldest part of the human beings brain is called the R Complex.. the R standing for reptile..] the half human offspring of the "visitors" are refered to the "watchers" & what do ya know??? they trace their bloodlines back to babylon. it also just so happens that nearly every last president we've had trace their bloodlines back to the same place.. [for the record: i don't believe in coincidence beyond seeing aunt mable @ the grocery store so..]
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The myths contain similarities because it's hard to convert people to a completely unfamiliar religion. They always get mixed together.

What "Sumerian tablets" are you talking about, specifically? Because in order for this idea of human/alien intermixing to hold water, every biologist in the world would have to be in on the secret. And people just aren't good at keeping secrets.

And people in the halls of power in Washington are related because that's necessarily how oligarchy works.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What "Sumerian tablets" are you talking about, specifically? Because in order for this idea of human/alien intermixing to hold water, every biologist in the world would have to be in on the secret. And people just aren't good at keeping secrets..
    When Dr. Zecharia Sitchin first transcribed the tablets.. The ability to transcribe the tables was a rare one.. But transcribe he did & now by way of a book called The Sumerian Lexicon [2006], everything he translated can be proven to be truely what the tablets say word for word..

& in the first sentence of your post, you hit it on the head... MYTHS are exactly what they are.... & with all due respect, the last sentence of your post just seemed like reaching [for an explanation] but to each his own.. all i know is i feel it in my bones.. i hope to hell i'm just paranoid..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^Gotta say i agree with you, 247..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it just always struck me as odd that the sumerian tablets [the oldet text in human history] speak about reptilian beings coming down out of the sky to mate with mankind.. not only mating with us [remembering it says the same thing in Genisis] but altering our dna.. [it jus so happens that the oldest part of the human beings brain is called the R Complex.. the R standing for reptile..]
    & the one thing that bugs me is if you look at different portions of the globe throughout human history, the reptile always shows up in the folklore/religion/royalty of their culture.. from japanese kings who were described as half human & half dragon.. to Itzamna, the reptile ? of the mayans... the Hopi Indians have The Great Horned or Plumed Serpent, a form of sky ? .. [A REPTILIAN SKY ? sure sounds extra terrestrial to me] & i can go on.. Countless stories of reptilian influence on the human race are a bit hard to ignore.. Even Princess Di described the royal family to close friends of her's as reptilian..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that's y i'm spiritual, not religious...
    we're definitetly on the same wave length.. the first words to a song i recorded in 99' actually go, "Godzilla Tounge Spit Intergalatic Lyrical - Here's The Difference, They Religious, We Be Spiritual"
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i appreciate that..
  • 3rd Eye Vision
    3rd Eye Vision Members Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Somebody's overdosed on David Icke as well as this video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iempod2GaAg

Brother, I know this feeling, and I have been there, but these myths have taken their own forms. The Annunaki aren't exactly depicted as Reptilian beings as the Annunaki according to myth can't actually be depicted pictorally in their true form (like Muhammad). Plus, the true (and much earlier) creation story of the Sumerians involved Apsu and Tiamat against marduk in an intergalactic battle.

The earliest civilizations (The Egyptians, the Celts, and the Indus Valley) don't speak of reptilian visitors. These parallel myths occure because like in today's world people gossip.

I don't have to tell you there is much more, but I am generalizing here. Hope this can be resolved.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    umm... david icke got a lot of his info from the tablets & Dr. Stichin's work....
    The earliest civilizations (The Egyptians, the Celts, and the Indus Valley) don't speak of reptilian visitors. These parallel myths occure because like in today's world people gossip..
    That's an assumption.. Maby you can... but i can't boil down the time & time again accounts of royal reptilians/reptilian gods to plain old gossip.. the egyptians believed serpents and crocodiles were at once the protectors and the enemies of mankind. the Celts believed that dragons were creatures of the parallel world and their power and presence would affect the ley of the land. so maby they didn't call them aliens/visitors but the consistancy of thier presence is worth some research.. John Michell said, "In every continent of the world, the dragon chiefly represents the principle of fertility.." the bible talks about a reptial tricking eve.. [hell, a lot of the bible stories come from the tablets..] I dunno about you.. But i feel in my bones when i'm onto or right about something.. & I've never felt anything was as right as the things talked about here..
  • 3rd Eye Vision
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Let me just ask, and I mean no offense by saying this. Have you actually read the 12th Planet, or are you referring to it briefly?

Now i'm not going to go in too far with this (as Kemetology is a very important part of my life) but you are taking a myth out of context. What you are referring to was a story that exists amongst hundreds of other egyptian myths. This story was not a part of the creation myths of Egypt. It is important which I will aknowledge and believe me that I have thought about this.

You do know that Sitchens work is highly criticized because of mistranslations right? Now i'm not going to point any fingers but. Also, dragons, serpents, etc are all reptiles, but it's a reach to say that because of these stories, we have modern day reptillians. None of these "researchers" have done a really ood job connecting the dots.

Now with all of this, I am almost in agreement with this "rubbish" lol. It is ironic, but I am holding a nuance position until I further research. I liked the 12th Planet, but it goes deeper than that. All I am saying is that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. I am not an enemy.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No.. I haven't read it.. I think that'll be the next book I pick up.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So some book published in 2006 by a guy with a spooky sounding pseudonym who had the magical rare ability to translate an ancient language....

Forget it, you guys are just getting high.
  • 3rd Eye Vision
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So some book published in 2006 by a guy with a spooky sounding pseudonym who had the magical rare ability to translate an ancient language....

Forget it, you guys are just getting high.

He grew up in Palestine and was already fluent in Hebrew as well as other aramaic languages. I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to pick up on a language such as easier. My sister speaks 6 languages and she is only 20. Once people have a knack for learning languages, it comes easier and easier each time. As for the book, it is very well researched and I think he makes a compelling argument for his theory. Like I said earlier though, I am still taking a nuance position and wish to see more evidence.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's easy to believe in the Illuminati if you follow their strategic movements, and their in-your-face symbolism. Is it really too difficult that small groups are behind world governments, banks, and communications?

I think those who disbelieve in ? mostly disbelieve in the 'personified' version of ? who looks like us, performs miracles, and speaks English. But to suggest there is no ? would be to suggest that one created hisself.

It is possible to believe in the Illuminati and be an atheist.