Being approached on campus by white gurls

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Growing Pains
Anyone experience this a lot? Two decent looking white women tried to holla at me so far. I'm trying to smash one. (it will be my first time fuking a white chic). I have never been inclined to seriously date a white women but considering how much they love me, I might give it a shot.
Its crazy how much work they put in to let you know they feeling you.
Theres this semi-thick Asian chick in my class whose always smiling at me. I'm really enjoying the different variety of women. Its a different experience for me.

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    this never happened
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Anyone experience this a lot? Two decent looking white women tried to holla at me so far. I'm trying to smash one. (it will be my first time fuking a white chic). I have never been inclined to seriously date a white women but considering how much they love me, I might give it a shot.
    Its crazy how much work they put in to let you know they feeling you.
    Theres this semi-thick Asian chick in my class whose always smiling at me. I'm really enjoying the different variety of women. Its a different experience for me.

congratulations . . . . .
    LOL
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    nope never happened
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    my ? peep the avi and sig. you already know.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    my ? peep the avi and sig. you already know.

just thought i'd let you know bruh . . . . . . .
    my avi looks better than your avi
    ain't nothing sexier than a boogatti, well, maybe a boogatti covered with hoes ! ! ! lol ((no ? ))
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    people in life got windows. and our windows are so low, nobody can fit thru.

if u only date black, thick, short, and ghetto, look at how many people you are missing out on.

thats why we all single. or stuck with someone just for the sake of it.

i cant raise my window higher. im stuck in my ways.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    just thought i'd let you know bruh . . . . . . .
    my avi looks better than your avi
    ain't nothing sexier than a boogatti, well, maybe a boogatti covered with hoes ! ! ! lol ((no ? ))

www.truth.com

log on.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I smashed a few trashy white ? , but nah I've never been approached by those little suburban white ? like I suspect you're referring to T/S. Most of the ones I've messed with look like Amy Winehouse meets Brittany Spears.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    all the ? you talkin dead. coffin. like the weed coughin. new crib loftin.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    I smashed a few trashy white ? , but nah I've never been approached by those little suburban white ? like I suspect you're referring to T/S. Most of the ones I've messed with look like Amy Winehouse meets Brittany Spears.

i suspect that there ? also trying to get some black ? . one of them gotta fat ass though. i might have 2 hit that.im just trying to stay focused on these books.lol.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i suspect that there ? also trying to get some black ? . one of them gotta fat ass though. i might have 2 hit that.im just trying to stay focused on these books.lol.

Nothing wrong with staying focused on your books, but I'd probably smash that brawd and turn into the traveling man. She probably just wants to experiment with that black ? anyway with no intention of having anything serious or long term. Ask me thats the perfect situation. You can hit it a few times and not have to worry about her coming back and constantly nagging you and expecting stuff.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited September 2010
    wait wait wait wait wait......
    so white women wanting to sexually "experiment" is cool, but black women ain't ???
    or maybe it's because white women include you in their's............
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited September 2010
    They're not skinny are they lol
    I'd only be surprised if they approached you and pulled your ? out. Well not that surprised. White girls aren't afraid to throw themselves at/on men.
  • powerpuffpuff
    powerpuffpuff Members Posts: 62
    edited September 2010
    these white girls mst be ugly or have an ugly mentality
    women arent suppose to aproach men.
    pretty women atleast
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited September 2010
    wait wait wait wait wait......
    so white women wanting to sexually "experiment" is cool, but black women ain't ???
    or maybe it's because white women include you in their's............

They think ALL black dudes are hung............... oh well just let the stereotype roll............. I'm cool with it.........
  • powerpuffpuff
    powerpuffpuff Members Posts: 62
    edited September 2010
    They think ALL black dudes are hung............... oh well just let the stereotype roll............. I'm cool with it.........

the trailer trash ones do.
    everyone knows whats up by now lmao
  • simplyspeaking
    edited September 2010
    lol @ the ego boost getting white people do for some black people.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    Nothing wrong with staying focused on your books, but I'd probably smash that brawd and turn into the traveling man. She probably just wants to experiment with that black ? anyway with no intention of having anything serious or long term. Ask me thats the perfect situation. You can hit it a few times and not have to worry about her coming back and constantly nagging you and expecting stuff.

yea i have plenty of those. i'm really looking for something steady. I get tired of ? hoes and moving on to the next one. I might make the exception because i never had the experience with a white women before. im pretty sure its the same. head game might be a little better though.
  • CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited September 2010
    in northern virginia, that ? happens a lot.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

this here^^^ i co sign
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Why do some of yall mfs act like we are living in the 1950's. lol
  • pןɹo&#653
    pןɹo&#653 Members Posts: 367
    edited September 2010
    This white girl approached me out the blue and said I was cute but she wouldn't ? with me unless I had dreads..

In a completely unrelated subject I'm thinking about letting my hair loc up.
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    people in life got windows. and our windows are so low, nobody can fit thru.

if u only date black, thick, short, and ghetto, look at how many people you are missing out on.

thats why we all single. or stuck with someone just for the sake of it.

i cant raise my window higher. im stuck in my ways.

this^^^^^^^^
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    relationships are overrated...gimme that ?
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I stay on the Campus...Plus the White Girls love the brothers,and I'm here to ? them down