edited September 2010
    Options
    rofl @ callin usmarine a thug.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm a Uncle Tom, but you're the one lying about going to LSU and having a 4.19 gpa. Who is the one pretending to be something they aren't, sounds to me like you're life aint ? or else you wouldn't have to lie to kick it.

Womp Womp Womp. You the one constantly seeking me out to prove yourself. You a fan, a phony, a fake, a ? , a stan. How you in law school but spend all day posting on the IC?

"I Grow Tired Of These ? Grown Man Liars, Storytellers That Dont Even Need a Campfire"

R.I.P lil ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Womp Womp Womp. You the one constantly seeking me out to prove yourself. You a fan, a phony, a fake, a ? , a stan. How you in law school but spend all day posting on the IC?

"I Grow Tired Of These ? Grown Man Liars, Storytellers That Dont Even Need a Campfire"

R.I.P lil ?

I'm in my last year dumb ? , i intern! I don't need to lie about my ? fake ass ? , i went to undergrad at UCF and law school at UM.

How does it feel to get caught up in a lie, and a extravagant one at that. You and i know you don't even have the grades from Louisiana community college.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm in my last year dumb ? , i intern! I don't need to lie about my ? fake ass ? , i went to undergrad at UCF and law school at UM.

How does it feel to get caught up in a lie, and a extravagant one at that. You and i know you don't even have the grades from Louisiana community college.

^^Trying to "Justify My Thug"^^

An extravagant lie? You are a nobody internet ? . If i was goin lie it wouldnt be about education. Try Harder. My Grades,Life,Money > Yours. I dont give a ? about you or your life son.

R.I.P
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Now see, This the ? I be talking bout. You a Hating Ass Crab
    Thank you!! ? is disturbing.

And Mr. AJ, I hope you post pics of Emitt Till and ? whenever a dude mentions approaching a Greek woman. I know you won't of course....,
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    if ur eating aunt jemima, mr. buttterworths, or vermont maid syrup on pancakes/waffles u lost...grade A syrup over here no high fructose bs

If it doesn't say MAPLE syrup, it's not authentic.
    See: See Mrs. Butter-Worths Original SYRUP
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    So this guy in my economics class is so sexy. I can't focus in the class. Like today I just noticed he was staring at me and then I caught his eye and he looked away. Does that mean he likes me? Or not. I don't know much about him just that he is Greek because of his accent and my prof asked him a question about a Greek word. Anyways my ass couldn't focus the entire time. And I don't think I ever will.
    I was talking to this guy from turkey but found out he had a kid and he is only 21 so I'm like "forget it"

So ladies ever had a guy so fly that you couldn't focus in class and kept looking up at him to see if you would catch him staring at you
    . I mean this Greek guy was staring at me hard.

Yes...........
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so she likes whites and whites with Middle Eastern ehnicities... meh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You a ? straight up he aint gonna do nothin but make you his modern day aunt Jemima

You a disgrace to black people

? out here ? after a cracka...smh
  • timmay2010
    timmay2010 Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's must not be an issue there are hundreds of guys