haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    *shakes ? at hoe
    *calls eddie long for you, so ya'll can shake ? at "hos" together*

Wild. ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    aight this be the new thing that be happenin in my city, when we drive by hoes at night instead of moonin them we pull our ? out and shake them at hoes

this is basically the best ice breaker possible. i bet they ? get wet immediately just like i get hard when a girl show me her cooch. she gunn' remember my ? , prolly be thinking of it all night fantasizin n ? . so then i make sure i frequent the same area the next few days and bump into the same girl i shook my ? at, and she be like "oh i remember you from somewhere" but she cant quite put a finger on it, meanwhile i was da ? she was ? herself to the night before

so my question is, has this phenemenon spread to your city yet and if so what goes through ur head when a dude shake his ? at you

and let me guess:

y'all high 5 each other afterwards
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    you're right Cali they sure do
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    dat ? is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.....i bet they dont wash they hands either, group ? touching ass ? ?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i think this is a summer time activity. its gonna be getting cold here in the chi, and i dont want frost bite on my big meech.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    what... yo... no no no *shakes head in disgust and confusion*
    *leaves thread*
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i think its basically the same as when a hoe flashes us or we get a view up her skirt on da elevator. except now im da one shaking my ? at her n she the 1 excited