Dexter - Season V

Options

Comments

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can't wait til the next episode when Dexter kills that dude..should be good.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol this dude just seems to be thrown in there so Dexter can ? somebody
  • kingofbama205
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol this dude just seems to be thrown in there so Dexter can ? somebody

Thats how it is when Dexter kills a person, most of the time.

This past episode was pretty good...I wonder what they're gonna do with the chick who saw Dexter ? that dude...I'm guessin shes gonna die.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats how it is when Dexter kills a person, most of the time.

This past episode was pretty good...I wonder what they're gonna do with the chick who saw Dexter ? that dude...I'm guessin shes gonna die.

I would imagine she would have to, he can't hold her hostage for forever but won't killing her go against the code harry taught him? Looks like Dex's situation is gettin worse by the episode
  • kingofbama205
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He doesn't have to ? her for her to die...maybe that Cult kills her or something.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    but won't killing her go against the code harry taught him?

Didnt dex go against the code when he killed that guy in the bathroom 4 running his mouth. I dont see dex killin quin 4 the same reason he didnt ? doax, plus the writers are more creative than that. Example trinity being related to that journalist had me like "oooh!". There not gonna give us something we can see a mile away. Its getting intresting though the plastic,body on the table ritual gets a bit redundant. Which is why I say Breaking Bad > Dexter......But thats another story.... : )
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Didnt dex go against the code when he killed that guy in the bathroom 4 running his mouth. I dont see dex killin quin 4 the same reason he didnt ? doax, plus the writers are more creative than that. Example trinity being related to that journalist had me like "oooh!". There not gonna give us something we can see a mile away. Its getting intresting though the plastic,body on the table ritual gets a bit redundant. Which is why I say Breaking Bad > Dexter......But thats another story.... : )

lol cosign this especially the last sentence but Dexter is the 2nd best show behind Breaking Bad IMO

Dex might ? the girl, he's killed an innocent person last season when he got the wrong guy, and he killed that guy in the bathroom this season

Dex just saved her life though, but from next episodes preview it dont look like she appreciate it much lol
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited October 2010
    Options

what's it about and when does it come on?
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh and something is wrong with that Nanny, I expect something to happen with her
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what's it about and when does it come on?

Its the best tv show currently IMO, definately download or find one of those websites that let you watch tv series on it, you'll be addicted after the 1st episode

"Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. The series is currently broadcast in the United States and Canada on the cable channel AMC and is a production of Sony Pictures Television. It premiered on January 20, 2008. As of 2010, three seasons comprising 33 episodes have aired.

Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with his former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in a desire to secure his family's financial future.[1]

Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its writing and cinematography as well as for Cranston's and Paul's performances. It has won six Emmy Awards—including three consecutive wins for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Cranston—in addition to numerous other awards and nominations."
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I liked the roadkill guy! lol, there is more to his story though. I loved how he shot a tranq’ @ Dexter,
    That was just too intense for me! And then the stare-down @ the hospital!

Something is definitely up with that Nanny. When she said she liked watching Harrison sleep, it was a lil creepy.

In the previews for next ep, when the girl escapes Dexter, she runs toward a car...was that Trinity's son?
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was laughing my ass off when he shot Dexter with the tranq gun
  • kingofbama205
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Last nights episode was pretty good...This season looks crazy...all kinds of ? gonna be going down.
  • clairvoyance
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was like "dam quinn came so close".....
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol as soon as she said there were others I already knew what was up!

Dexter about to go on a spree lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Did La Guerta give that dude doing the investigation a ? in her office?

I felt bad for Batista lol, I was expecting to see the blinds close in her office lol!
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate not having HBO, and I am not paying for a subscript for one show. All the sites I have been to want you to download other programs and ? to watch the show, and I am not doing that either.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was laughing my ass off when he shot Dexter with the tranq gun

That ? was hilarious
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok ? dexter killin quinn, Deb's gonna ? quinn wen she finds out quinn was investigating Dex
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate not having HBO, and I am not paying for a subscript for one show. All the sites I have been to want you to download other programs and ? to watch the show, and I am not doing that either.

fastpasstv.com

scroll down and watch it on megavideo.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options

I felt bad for Batista lol, I was expecting to see the blinds close in her office lol!

Anybody else feel like thats what happened in the office?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

I was thinking the same ? , dude said it like so now if you suck me off I'll see about ? getting dropped lol

Juila Styles, when I first seen her I was like oh okay, she's in for the long run. She isn't dying any time soon. She's gonna manipulate Dex for a min.
  • clairvoyance
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I

Anybody else feel like thats what happened in the office?

It crossed my mind
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same ? , dude said it like so now if you suck me off I'll see about ? getting dropped lol

Juila Styles, when I first seen her I was like oh okay, she's in for the long run. She isn't dying any time soon. She's gonna manipulate Dex for a min.

lol I wonder if he she did it, damn thats ? up

I dont think its really manipulation, Im sure Dexter WANTS to get every one the men that hurt her
  • kingofbama205
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Next weeks episode of Dexter looks really good! I can't wait, This past weeks was pretty good...I thought Laguretta was ? that dude..I'm glad she wasn't though.