Whats the worst rapper owned clothing line?

Options
2»

Comments

• BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited November 2010
    Options
    AKOO T.I. is my ? but i hate that ? .... p. miller 2
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    whats so funny bout that?

Diddy makes some good denims.

mental picture
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    best one:Rocawear and Sean John

worst:P. Miller and Shady
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shady was horrible.
    P miller actually wasnt bad for the era that the clothing line was dropped. It represented it's era properly and I love the great cotton and cotton blends they had for an affordable price. The material were great for the price points Masta P had for his clothing line but his marketing team/creative group did not know how to expand to the next level.. They did not know how to recreate the brand; so consumers can keep interest in the clothing line and keep purchasing.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Honestly State Property was probably one of the better rapper owned clothing lines, if not only because of its roc-a-wear affiliation. The worst has to be Shady and Lil Bow Wow's Shago.

hahahaha.

*dead*
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bathing Ape

you trippin authintic bathing ape is fresh......
  • LiNG
    LiNG Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    ? sayin Wu Wear must be young cuz it was popular at a time atleast up north

Bushi would be the winner or loser

I'm going with this. Busta know he was wrong for that.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anything not Billionaire Boys.
  • cityslicka
    cityslicka Members Posts: 177
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? will get uglier than the master p sneaker
  • franklukar
    franklukar Members Posts: 6
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah i'd say PMiller as well, not too appealing, i'm actually not really a big fan of any of the rapper brands, their just all over the place.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you trippin authintic bathing ape is fresh......

Bathing Ape got played out a good five years ago. Looks like the US were/are the last to find that out as always

Big up to Nigo for pimping what were essentially stolen designs and ideas from other brands and designers
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bathing Ape got played out a good five years ago. Looks like the US were/are the last to find that out as always

Big up to Nigo for pimping what were essentially stolen designs and ideas from other brands and designers

bape polos are still in and the cargo shorts.....but weres everywhere else? cause its still heavy in japan,england and germany.....ive sold most of my sweaters and hats there and ive made over what i paid retail on every sale..soooooo
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bape polos are still in and the cargo shorts.....but weres everywhere else? cause its still heavy in japan,england and germany.....ive sold most of my sweaters and hats there and ive made over what i paid retail on every sale..soooooo

Trust me, the hype in the UK for BAPE died years ago, long after when the likes of James Lavelle and Ian Brown popularised it here in the late 90s-early 00, and once the US rappers and R&B singers started repping it like Pharrell, Soulja Boy, Chris Brown and whoever else it was game over. What made it so alluring to people in 2003-2006 was the fact it seemed exclusive and that it seemed difficult to get a hold of something as simple as a t-shirt, but now everyone's wearing it (real and fake) and the clothes look tired and tacky. The general consensus of BAPE in Japan from people I've spoken to who are or were into the clothes is that it got played out there long ago and people aren't going to cut their arm off just for a t-shirt or hoodie any more. The hype long died there like it did in the UK.

They're a cleverly marketed brand that celebs latched on to which made people want it more, that's all. All the designs are recycled going as far back as the 90s. BAPE is basically the equivalent of Fubu in Shibuya. Now I don't know the people you're selling the clothes to, maybe they're BAPE collector/fanatics or people who simply like the brand, I don't care, but I'd take a bet that people think they'd look tacky wearing it
  • JDNotorious
    JDNotorious Members Posts: 41
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Vokal or PMiller. I saw both them ? in AJ Wright and I saw homeless ? wearing that ? with a frown on they face!!! lmao
  • sfilez
    sfilez Members Posts: 20
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hip hop clothing has never been my interest ever since. I do not know but I stick to something that looks more decent and neat. Searching through the web, however, helped me come up with a decision regarding the worst rapper clothing line. I believe that FJ560 (Fat Joe) clothing had been the worst throughout the fashion history. No offense but the his collection was simply weird.
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao
    sfilez wrote: »
    Hip hop clothing has never been my interest ever since. I do not know but I stick to something that looks more decent and neat. Searching through the web, however, helped me come up with a decision regarding the worst rapper clothing line. I believe that FJ560 (Fat Joe) clothing had been the worst throughout the fashion history. No offense but the his collection was simply weird.

• runningwolf1980
    Options
    wu-wear still fetches high prices on ebay...young ? be quit
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROCA WEAR DONE GOT SUPER CORNY... I KNOW JAY DONT OWN IT NO MORE BUT STILL
  • GameChanga
    GameChanga Members Posts: 167
    Options
    I don't wear ? from rappers or celebrities...
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ruff Ryders had one too
  • Convict Cartel
    Convict Cartel Members Posts: 30
    Options
    Hm hard one, they all have a really good style. Casey Veggies created his own under his own name though.. Swag?
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop Dog's clothing line was ? the day he put it out. and Pharell with the Ice Cream sneakers for $700 was just stupid and ugly.