plz can you let me know ur true opinion on my new song. thank you

Options
finansa
finansa Members Posts: 3
edited September 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
hello peeps. I'm new to this forum and wanted to let you guys hear some fresh music that i have written and produced. i chat lyrics everybody can relate to and not that gun knife talk that we normally hear these days.

I'm releasing my album independently next month so stay tuned. this is my single off the album. feed back would be much appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuMZtdiprFE

check my other stuff on: Welcome to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Finansa-Music/143555735681322?ref=ts

kind regards

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wasnt bad man...keep at it...it was cool...u was singin on the hook too?
  • finansa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thanx for listening. yes i did the chorus to lol. I'm no singer but i tried lol. do u make songs?
  • Jsince90s
    Jsince90s Members Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im feelin the lyrics they gotta message and that appeals to me in this day and age, i thing the beat is too loud and it hard to hear you sometimes. You from the UK thats a bonus breddah. I see what your sayin in the tune but i think the lyrics are a bit too basic. Keep goin though that comes with time how long you been rhyming for?
  • finansa
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jsince90s wrote: »
    Im feelin the lyrics they gotta message and that appeals to me in this day and age, i thing the beat is too loud and it hard to hear you sometimes. You from the UK thats a bonus breddah. I see what your sayin in the tune but i think the lyrics are a bit too basic. Keep goin though that comes with time how long you been rhyming for?

I've been writting for the last two years. I'm not in the music to try and be famous or to show off or claim i'm something i'm not. just wanted to leave my msg before i get old out hear. thank you for listening. i wanted to write my lyrics in that basic form so ppl from all different backgrounds can understand what I'm saying. bless
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sounds iight but it ain't wack. I'm feeling the chorus and beat alot though.