1, 2 - Bey is coming for you...

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited October 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Bey said she's giving these other R&B hoes 6 months to get their ? together. Time was up last month.

2dwcb5e.png

168c288.png

lezzzgoGettûmm

Comments

• KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Potential Producers/Writers:
    Jim Jonsin
    The-Dream
    Tricky Stewart
    Los Da Mystro
    Rich Harrison
    Swizz Beatz
    Kanye West
    Darkchild
    Ne-Yo
    Q-Tip
    The Script
    Sean Garrett
    Alja Jackson
    INFLO1ST
    Uriel Kadouch
    Of Montreal/Kevin Barnes
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so is she still convincing single women to stay single while she's happily married? lol
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dear jesus take sean garrett off!!!! he lives to ruin other people's music.
    other than that looks like it will be solid :tu
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so is she still convincing single women to stay single while she's happily married? lol
    LMAO
    dear jesus take sean garrett off!!!! he lives to ruin other people's music.
    other than that looks like it will be solid :tu
    Co-signature. Sean Garret is a clown. He says the same thing for every artist. "This record is gonna be a SMASH. Its gonna change the WORLD!! Yeah, whatever.
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Articles and Tweets concerning the upcoming project:
    http://www.spin.com/articles/beyonce-and-montreal-duet

Beyonce and Of Montreal to Duet?

Of Montreal and Beyonce collaborating!?! It's a match made in heaven -- an extravagant, pop-tastic heaven.

In a recent interview with The Guardian, the pop diva confessed a desire to record with the Athens, GA, psychedelic indie-pop group.

"There are so many people I'd like to work with still," the "Single Ladies" singer said. "But I'd like to maybe go outside of the box. My sister [Solange] has put me on to bands like Of Montreal and some other different types of artists. I would love to do something like that on my next album."

And Of Montreal mastermind Kevin Barnes is totally down.

"I fell in love with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' and, since then, I've always kept an ear out for what she releases," Barnes told Paste. "I wasn't that familiar with her Destiny's Child stuff, until Solange played me some of the deep cuts. I was truly blown away by the vocal arrangements/performances."

"I think most people don't realize what an amazingly great singer Beyonce is," he added. "She is so much more than a pop star. There is a reason why she's the most popular and beloved female vocalist of our time. I would be fully psyched to work with her."

A Barnes-Beyonce collaboration would be more than fitting. Barnes has a cross-dressing stage persona named "Georgie Fruit," much like Beyonce's own "Sasha Fierce" alter ego. Since forming in 1996, Of Montreal have been known for their over-the-top, vaudeville-inspired live performances, incorporating extravagant costumes, body paint and often nudity. Beyonce's extravagant tours compare strongly. Case in point: her enormous all-female Suga Mama band on 2007's "The Beyonce Experience" and 2009's "I Am…Tour."
    . .
    http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/17/beyonce-album-sean-garrett/

Beyonce Working on 'Biggest Album Ever'

By Amber James Posted Sep 17th 2010 10:10AM

Beyonce is planning to kick it up a notch as she prepares to hit the studio to record her fourth album. Songwriter-producer Sean Garrett, who's previously teamed with B for tracks like 'Video Phone,' 'Get Me Bodied,' and 'Upgrade U,' tells PopEater that the party album will be bigger than anything she's previously created.

"It's gonna be incredible. We're going back in for her 4th album. In my opinion, it's probably gonna be her biggest album ever. WE're working on some really incredible music. We're gonna stretch a little bit. Sorta take to a whole 'nother level. IF Beyonce can go to whole 'nother level right? Umm, I think it's gonna be a lotta fun. We start this week. She normally doesn't like me to give away no secrets. So, you know I have to keep everything closed."
    http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/09/15/beyonce-new-album/

Beyoncé working on new 'party music,' says songwriter Sean Garrett

by Simon Vozick-Levinson

Is Beyoncé readying a new album? Songwriter-producer Sean Garrett, who’s previously teamed with Queen B for tracks like “Video Phone,” “Diva,” “Get Me Bodied,” and “Upgrade U,” says it’s true.

“I am going in the studio with Beyoncé this week to work on her next record,” Garrett told the Music Mix at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards. “I think we are doing a lot of up-tempo records for this one. She’s in such a good place right now in life that she is interested in making party music, definitely.” A rep for Beyoncé was unable to confirm her recording plans at this time.

What do you think of this news? Excited by the prospect of Beyoncé and Garrett making more upbeat party music? Let’s hear it. —Additional reporting by Carrie Bell
    http://www.ajc.com/news/three-questions-with-ne-605414.html

Three questions with Ne-Yo

Q: So how is this new collaboration with Beyonce coming?

Ne-Yo: (After a good chuckle) It’s coming along nicely. I can’t speak too much on it, but it’s another direction for her, and she’s carving out her own niche. In a minute nobody will be in Beyonce’s lane. They really can’t get in her lane now, but they really can’t get in her lane after this album. (Note: Ne-Yo collaborated with Beyonce in 2006 for her “B’day” CD. He helped pen “Irreplaceable,” which became one of Beyonce’s biggest hits.)
    http://www.theprophetblog.net/darkchild-confirms-beyonce-is-working-on-her-fourth-album

Darkchild On The New Beyonce Album

“As far as I know, Beyonce is working. We definitely keep in contact with her, and she lets us know what she’s looking for. I’m not sure if she’s officially started as far as ‘in-studio’, but I’m pretty sure she’s doing it. Ya’ll know Bey – whens he gets focused and he gets ready, she goes in and smashes down.”
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/144749/Beyonce-interested-in-track-from-Irish-rockers-The-Script/%3Cbr%20/%3 EBeyonce-interested-in-track-from-Irish-rockers-The-ScriptBeyonce-interested-in-track-from-Irish-rockers-The-Script

BEYONCE INTERESTED IN TRACK FROM IRISH ROCKERS THE SCRIPT

IRISH rockers The Script will be delivering a baby alongside their new album, mirroring the scene which surrounded the release of their No 1 debut.

The trio will be dropping Science & Faith in September when guitarist Mark Sheehan’s second child is due.

Two years ago, Mark, 30, was forced to dash from the swanky launch party for their self-titled debut disc at a church in their home city Dublin when his first nipper – a boy – came into the world. Now he’s adding to his brood with a girl due.

Mark said: “It’s becoming our lucky omen. So maybe expect a baby every album release date.”

As the lads – Mark, singer Danny O’Donoghue and drummer Glen Power, 31 – welcome new life into the world they’re also looking at ways to mark the passing of loved ones.

Danny, 29, revealed: “We are thinking of putting a woman and man’s hand together on the front of the album sleeve.

“I’d love to remember my dad who passed away before we had success and Mark’s mum too. So we were thinking of putting both of their faces inside the hands.”

Since making their mark on the charts with huge single The Man Who Can’t Be Moved, The Script have been busy conquering America.

Their first Stateside single Breakeven sold more than a million copies after the lads performed it on an episode of The Hills.

And their songwriting has impressed in lots of important circles.

A source added: “A track that the band wrote for their new album was picked up and circled internally through the record company until eventually it crossed the ears of Beyoncé.

“She is very interested in recording it for her next album.

“If she does, and it’s halfway as huge as any of her other songs, The Script are in for a bumper pay day.”

That’ll sort out the nappy bills then.
    http://www.clickpress.com/releases/Detailed/273372005cp.shtml

PRODUCER URIEL "FRENCHIE" KADOUCH STARTS LIGHT THE WORLD MUSIC PRODUCTION COMPANY

Uriel "Frenchie" Kadouch, music and business mogul, has started his own production company, “Light the World Music”, with a visionary team. His concept is simple, focusing on new and established artists that he knows share an idealistic view on music, quality beats, and well-written lyrics. Kadouch describes himself as “ the kind of producer who doesn’t just work with any artist; I like to pick the artist I work with... I want to be a fan of their art, I have to believe in what I am asked to be apart of, I like to work with true artist who understand the power of music and take charge in sending positive messages and positive energies out to the world, and that is very hard to find in today’s music". Some of the artists he's currently working with and submitting records to include, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Melanie Fiona, Alexandra Burke and Leona Lewis
    http://www.singersroom.com/interview/223/The-Dream-Talks-Honesty-Kanye-Moments-and-Projects

The-Dream Talks Honesty, Kanye, Moments and Projects

So what else are you working on and who else are you working with for the rest of the year?

I’m working on a reality show, I’m working with this girl name Kasha who’s here today. We’ll probably get her album done within the week. Ciara’s already started on her project. You know, Rihanna, Beyonce, the same beautiful people every year. It’s a cycle. We’ve gotta get that money.

.ngub85.png
    6dvfpj.png
    vctob6.png
    os5od2.png
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    http://www.rap-up.com/2010/09/20/jim-jonsin-wants-to-take-beyonce-back-to-the-80s-on-new-album/

Jim Jonsin Wants to Take Beyoncé Back to the ’80s on New Album

Jim Jonsin has gotten the call from Beyoncé. The producer behind “Sweet Dreams” says B is ready to ramp up recording on her fourth solo album. While they haven’t hit the studio just yet, Jim already has some ideas up his sleeve. “I’d like to take it even more Depeche Mode-ish, like ’80s electro with just some hard drums. I’d love to go there,” he tells Rap-Up TV.

Also find out who else he’s working with including Jennifer Lopez (“It’s pop, it’s got a little edge to it”), Nelly, B.o.B, and Yelawolf.

RAP-UP: What else are you working on right now?

Jim Jonsin: There's plenty of people I'm working with. Beyonce! That's something we just got a call the other day to start amping that up. We're gonna get in for a week or two. So, that's something that I'm excited about.

RAP-UP: I know it's early in the process with the Beyonce project? So, you just got the call? You haven't actually done anything yet?

Jim Jonsin: We haven't. We're submitting tracks to her. See if she's digging the direction. And if she does, we're gonna follow that direction. I think she's tryna find sounds that she likes from different producers. There's a couple of us, I guess, she's working with. And then from that, we'll get in and cut songs. But I haven't heard anything yet of where her head's at.

RAP-UP: Do you have any ideas in mind of how to take her to the next level? How do you top the last album?

Jim Jonsin: You know, coming off that album, I'd love to reach a little more -- coming off that "Sweet Dreams" record -- I think I'd like to just take it even more Depeche Mode-ish. You know? Like 80's electro with just some hard drums -- you know? I'd love to go there. Even some sexy midtempos with some front 2 4 2 drums. Big crackin drums. See if she likes that. I'm gonna try some of that.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1648430/20100922/ne_yo.jhtml

Beyonce Has An 'Agenda' For New Album, Ne-Yo Says

Beyoncé may have killed off Sasha Fierce for her next album, but that doesn't mean that whatever she turns out won't be just as, dare we say, fierce as her previous effort. And Ne-Yo, who reveals he is working with the megastar on the follow-up to 2008's I Am ... Sasha Fierce, says that it's easy-peasy working with Bey, mostly because she knows exactly what she wants.

"The thing about working with Beyoncé is that she definitely has her own agenda," the "Irreplaceable" songwriter told MTV News about the hush-hush song (or songs) the pair worked on together. "She's an artist that knows exactly what she wants to do."

So how does it go down when you walk into a studio to find Beyoncé sitting there ready to work? "She's going to give you directions [like] 'Here's where I'm going, so here's where I need you to be,' " Ne-Yo explained. "And, you know, I'm a person that follows direction well. [And she'll be like], 'So this is the sound, this is the vibe; make it happen.' And I write and she likes it or she doesn't. And in this case she did, and there you have it."

Producer Sean Garrett, who wrote Beyoncé hits including "Video Phone" and "Upgrade U," promised Popeater.com that Bey's fourth album is "going to be her biggest album ever. We're going to take it to a whole other level." He told EW.com, "I think we are doing a lot of uptempo records for this one. She's in such a good place right now in life that she is interested in making party music, definitely."

Additionally, producer Jim Jonsin reveals that he has been submitting some tracks and angling to get in the studio to work with Beyoncé on the forthcoming album, noting that he wants to go retro for the record. "I'd like to take it even more Depeche Mode-ish, like '80s electro with just some hard drums," the "Beautiful Nightmare" producer told Rap-Up. "I'd love to go
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1648504/20100923/knowles_beyonce.jhtml

Beyonce Could Release New Single In Next Few Weeks

Fans are slowly but surely getting more and more details about Beyoncé's next album. And the latest word is that the singer could release her first single from the album within the next three weeks. While the name of the song is still unknown, it appears that Lady B is well on her way to releasing new music off her follow-up disc to 2008's I Am ... Sasha Fierce.

"Listening to New B record Dream wrote ... F---INg INSANE! WOw!! She About to ? the game again! Had to Listen again!! Y'all C in 3 weeks!" producer Los Da Mystro, a frequent collaborator of The-Dream, who worked with Tricky Stewart on Beyoncé'? "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)," tweeted. "Thats what they sayn now.. But it is the music Business. could b sooner r lata."

MTV News hadn't received comment by Beyoncé's label by press time.

However, the producers and songwriters she's been working with on the album have been dropping hints about what fans might expect on Beyoncé's fourth studio album. So far Ne-Yo, Jim Jonsin and Sean Garrett have all opened up about penning tracks for the album. And with the tweet from Los Da Mystro, it's evident that she's once again working with The-Dream and Stewart.

B's last album spawned the hits "Single Ladies," "If I Were a Boy," her Gaga-collabo "Video Phone" and "Halo." And while it is unknown what direction this next album will take, Ne-Yo has pointed out that Beyoncé has an "agenda" all her own.

"She's an artist that knows exactly what she wants to do," he told MTV News. "She's going to give you directions [like], 'Here's where I'm going, so here's where I need you to be.' And, you know, I'm a person that follows direction well. [And she'll be like], 'So this is the sound, this is the vibe; make it happen.' And I write and she likes it or she doesn't. And in this case she did, and there you have it."

Since she killed off her alter-ego Sasha Fierce for her next album, this record will be all Beyoncé. Producer Jim Jonsin recently noted that while he wants to go even more '80s than the pair did on "Sweet Dreams," he's also looking to try out some other genres with the singer. "Even some sexy mid-tempos, see if she likes that and I'll try that too," Jonsin said.

Whatever the album ends up sounding like, Garrett promised that it won't be a rehash of previous material. He explained, "We're working on some really incredible music. We're going to stretch a little bit — take it to a whole new level, if Beyoncé can go to a whole new level. ... It's going to be her biggest album ever. We're going to take it to a whole other level."
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1648504/20100923/knowles_beyonce.jhtml

Beyonce Could Release New Single In Next Few Weeks

Fans are slowly but surely getting more and more details about Beyoncé's next album. And the latest word is that the singer could release her first single from the album within the next three weeks. While the name of the song is still unknown, it appears that Lady B is well on her way to releasing new music off her follow-up disc to 2008's I Am ... Sasha Fierce.

"Listening to New B record Dream wrote ... F---INg INSANE! WOw!! She About to ? the game again! Had to Listen again!! Y'all C in 3 weeks!" producer Los Da Mystro, a frequent collaborator of The-Dream, who worked with Tricky Stewart on Beyoncé'? "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)," tweeted. "Thats what they sayn now.. But it is the music Business. could b sooner r lata."

MTV News hadn't received comment by Beyoncé's label by press time.

However, the producers and songwriters she's been working with on the album have been dropping hints about what fans might expect on Beyoncé's fourth studio album. So far Ne-Yo, Jim Jonsin and Sean Garrett have all opened up about penning tracks for the album. And with the tweet from Los Da Mystro, it's evident that she's once again working with The-Dream and Stewart.

B's last album spawned the hits "Single Ladies," "If I Were a Boy," her Gaga-collabo "Video Phone" and "Halo." And while it is unknown what direction this next album will take, Ne-Yo has pointed out that Beyoncé has an "agenda" all her own.

"She's an artist that knows exactly what she wants to do," he told MTV News. "She's going to give you directions [like], 'Here's where I'm going, so here's where I need you to be.' And, you know, I'm a person that follows direction well. [And she'll be like], 'So this is the sound, this is the vibe; make it happen.' And I write and she likes it or she doesn't. And in this case she did, and there you have it."

Since she killed off her alter-ego Sasha Fierce for her next album, this record will be all Beyoncé. Producer Jim Jonsin recently noted that while he wants to go even more '80s than the pair did on "Sweet Dreams," he's also looking to try out some other genres with the singer. "Even some sexy mid-tempos, see if she likes that and I'll try that too," Jonsin said.

Whatever the album ends up sounding like, Garrett promised that it won't be a rehash of previous material. He explained, "We're working on some really incredible music. We're going to stretch a little bit — take it to a whole new level, if Beyoncé can go to a whole new level. ... It's going to be her biggest album ever. We're going to take it to a whole other level."

25qro5v.png
    24b4zfs.png
    72t46t.png
    14kdxyo.png

. .
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1648533/20100923/lil_wayne.jhtml

Swizz Beatz Producing on Upcoming Beyonce Album

Besides his upcoming Haute Living LP, the Bronx native is working with Mary J. Blige and Beyoncé and has most of the tracks for Snoop's Dogg's ? sequel.

On Mary J. Blige and Beyoncé's new solo albums: "With Mary, it's not about one song. We're six songs in. With B, with all the people I'm working with, it's 'What's the sound?' I think it's gonna be an amazing year for sound in 2011. That's when people will notice it."
    . .

oqykqx.png
    2h4batg.jpg
    dqkyev.jpg
    zswgty.png
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    beyonce21.gif

T/s cant wait. ? ready to dance like his idol
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited September 2010
    Options

lmao. I've never thought of that but she definitely be doing that ? , doesn't she?
  • KillaCham
    edited September 2010
    Options
    beyonce21.gif

T/s cant wait. ? ready to dance like his idol
    How is your idol's dancing coming along these days? :(
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Potential Producers/Writers:
    Jim Jonsin
    The-Dream
    Tricky Stewart
    Los Da Mystro
    Rich Harrison
    Swizz Beatz
    Kanye West
    Darkchild
    Ne-Yo
    Q-Tip
    The Script
    Sean Garrett
    Alja Jackson
    INFLO1ST
    Uriel Kadouch
    Of Montreal/Kevin Barnes

? , The Dream and Sean Garrett! NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Atleast Will I Am aint on it, why do these artist keep recycling these producers. It's like Beyonce, J Lo,Britney SPears, Christina Aquillera, Lady Gaga,etc use the same ? producers!
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Everybody wants to work with KBarnes now...
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i hope the t/s is gettin cut a check for all this promo...

the album is most likely gonna be mediocre
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no ? at any dudes checking for beyonce.

*dead*
  • KillaCham
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Exclusive interview - Uber music producer Sean Garrett:
    We heard you’re working on tracks for Beyonce’s new album. What can you tell us?
    Everything is really hush hush with her. It’s going to be her biggest album ever! But she's personally instructed me to "shut up Sean." So all I can say is she's really grown since her last album and I'm really proud of her.

emo011.gif
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol. I hope not.
  • baller2500
    baller2500 Members Posts: 193
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i hope the t/s is gettin cut a check for all this promo...

the album is most likely gonna be mediocre

word

Beyonce's music sucks. she makes radio food. her songs are hot for like 3 days and then you forget all about that ? .
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is a lot of ? here lol
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Of course the people who are involved with the album would say that! It’s their product also! LMAO!
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The only men who I see get this excited over beyonce are drag queens :shrug: