HS(True ? and Shokus Apollo)- Burning Midnight(CDQ/2010)

TrueGodHS
TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
http://www.zshare.net/audio/80852060f2c1c28d/

Off the upcoming mixtape "The Pursuit of Fortune" dropping October 26th. Tracklist will be released September 28th and cover art will be released October 7th.

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    edited September 2010
    ? aint giving props over here no more lol?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    ? aint ? with real music??

HS- The Chariot of Gods, on ITunes and Amazon November 16th
  • lexico cold
    lexico cold Members Posts: 40
    edited October 2010
    I like the beat on some cool contemplating ? . In my opinion the vocals are too loud for the beat which is an easy fix. Yall are both definitely intelligent. The first emcee had a couple points where he should have pronounced his words better. Something seems to be missing I cant quite put my finger on it. Yall past the point of potential i would be interested in hearing more...
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    I like the beat on some cool contemplating ? . In my opinion the vocals are too loud for the beat which is an easy fix. Yall are both definitely intelligent. The first emcee had a couple points where he should have pronounced his words better. Something seems to be missing I cant quite put my finger on it. Yall past the point of potential i would be interested in hearing more...

A lot of people told me the vocals were fine. The beat was done by the first emcee Shokus Apollo. There is also a second joint Sweet Lullabies ? by Madlib but that thread got shut down.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    HS-The Chariot of Gods

True ? and Shokus Apollo
  • lexico cold
    lexico cold Members Posts: 40
    edited October 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    A lot of people told me the vocals were fine. The beat was done by the first emcee Shokus Apollo. There is also a second joint Sweet Lullabies ? by Madlib but that thread got shut down.

In retrospect you're right, I got some bunk little speakers so thats probably the reason I thought it was off. Much respect for banging to Portishead, i feel you on that. I didn't see that Sweet Lullabies joint on the soundclick tho.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    In retrospect you're right, I got some bunk little speakers so thats probably the reason I thought it was off. Much respect for banging to Portishead, i feel you on that. I didn't see that Sweet Lullabies joint on the soundclick tho.

Sweet Lullabies is not on Soundclick, most of the joints on the album/mixtape arent on Soundclick(Burning Midnight, Sweet Lullabies, Salaam, Soul Theme, and a gang of other joints are actually on Soundclick for promotional reasons. Black Devil, Island Refuge, and Going Out Tonight are the only joint I believe that are going to be on the album/mixtape dropping November 14th on Itunes and Amazon.)