Name some underrated movies ????

Options
freshb651
freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
and a brief description.

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    y dont u go first?

running scared was great movie imo dope action film with this dude from fast furious about cops gangstas and all that
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dark city.
    its a crime noir,sci fi,thriller
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i liked the Grindhouse joints Planet Terror and Death Proof, PT was a throwback zombie movie and DP was a throwback action movie,like a 70's action movie,I think Big Trouble in Little China was dope
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what exactly constitutes udnerrated ?

because all people do in threads like this is name their fav movies, which turn out to not be 'underrated' at all...

running scared
    planet terror
    death proof

how are any of these underrated ?, their all great films that were highly rated...
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Frailty. Pretty crazy.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    what exactly constitutes udnerrated ?

because all people do in threads like this is name their fav movies, which turn out to not be 'underrated' at all...

running scared
    planet terror
    death proof

how are any of these underrated ?, their all great films that were highly rated...

dnt know bout you but ive never heard anyone mention running scared and i dnt think i even seen a review anywhere of that film, maybe i just had my head under a rock.
    as for PT and DP the reviews ive seen all trash the film, and didnt they split the film into two seperate showings instead of one long film due to the bad reviews it recieved?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    dnt know bout you but ive never heard anyone mention running scared and i dnt think i even seen a review anywhere of that film, maybe i just had my head under a rock.
    as for PT and DP the reviews ive seen all trash the film, and didnt they split the film into two seperate showings instead of one long film due to the bad reviews it recieved?

wtf ?...? reviews...they both ? .

imdb ratting 7+ plus for both...who giv a ? about a critic ?....they all fat n ugly.

running scared is a great movie...