So Is This A Man Of ? Or A Scam?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

so is this truly the power of ? or just another scam?

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't know. But I do know that most sincere Men of ? are not accepted anyway.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Don't know. But I do know that most sincere Men of ? are not accepted anyway.

and what makes a person a sincere man of ? ? by your definition?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have the privilege to see this video via iPhone (and maybe this post needs to be disregarded), but I believe that there are things that ? does through people are miraculous. However, if all the miracles are for is to sell you something, then chances are it is a scam or it's not meant to reveal the truth about ? .
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

so is this truly the power of ? or just another scam?

personally, i think Dude is a Scam Artist.......its sad really, he is preyin on People and their hopes and dreams
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This interview wasn't the best look for Hinn...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think maybe Benny feels some sort of healing 'power' comes through him to heal others, but in reality it is the power of those people's mind that is healing them, in the instances of people who are healed. Both he and them provide an avenue for this to occur, but the true power of the healing comes from the mind of the people seeking healing. And to be taking money for this, I think, is a grave sin(error).