Options
1235»

Comments

• EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    He's faking. I once caught a post from Gee that was grammatically correct. Every world spelled and even correct punctuation. Either he is an alias or he is all ? .

grimace.jpg

Rumor is this is Gee
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    grimace.jpg

Rumor is this is Gee

smh u r lame ? ...
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh u r lame ? ...

Your the first person that has ever called me that in my life
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ good xpect 2 hear it mo if u post sum mo dumb ? ? !
    The internet is what is keeping Joe Budden alive. It is 2010 and we are still talking about the guy that made "Pump it Up".

thatz da problem dont nobody give a fuuk about joe besidez people on da net lol...INTERNET SOLDIERZ!
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ good xpect 2 hear it mo if u post sum mo dumb ? ? !

Just keeping it real Geeburgler
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just keeping it real Geeburgler

& so am i ? !
    Your point? The internet has real life people on it. Gee, believe it or not, these are real life people behind these screen names. Scary huh?!! lol

smh u need 2 have mo then net fanz if u want 2 have a successful career thatz may point!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He's faking. I once caught a post from Gee that was grammatically correct. Every word spelled and even correct punctuation. Either he is an alias or he is all ? .

I dont believe you, GEE would never type grammatically correct, spelled correct or with correct punctuation...why would you make something up like that and try to slander him??

I cant believe Challe_Boi would stoop that low..
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ lol
    No you don't. It depends on how you view "success" and I don't think Budden wants to be the next Jay-Z or poppin Rozay bottles in the club. Judging by his tweets and interviews, I believe he defines "success" as being in control of his art and making an impact on people's lives with the reality in his music. Not everyone is in it to be a "boss" like Ricky. There are some that actually love the craft and want to be respected based on how well they do it.

wat eva joe start;d talkin all that i wanna b n control of my art ? when he seen he wasnt gonna make it n da mainstream so he had no choice but 2 b UNDERGROUND lol....& wat kind of impact is joey gonna have on peoplez livez actin like a ? on da net/buddentv?? smh u cant b serious!
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why would I lie? I don't care about that clown.

But you coming to his defense is something interesting. Maybe he's your alias. Maybe you use a laptop and home PC and sign in both accounts, since you do say you do a lot of work at home. Maybe he just slipped up and forgot to type like an idiot. Just maybe...

? & look @ ya SN stupid smh...
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why would I lie? I don't care about that clown.

But you coming to his defense is something interesting. Maybe he's your alias. Maybe you use a laptop and home PC and sign in both accounts, since you do say you do a lot of work at home. Maybe he just slipped up and forgot to type like an idiot. Just maybe...

This is an interesting theory...just to be real fam' GEE is my alias, just dont tell nobody because I want it to remain a secret.

Imnot mad at you for discovering my secret, and I give you props on your intelligence and brain-power for figuring it out.
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    This is an interesting theory...just to be real fam' GEE is my alias, just dont tell nobody because I want it to remain a secret.

Imnot mad at you for discovering my secret, and I give you props on your intelligence and brain-power for figuring it out.

Lmao.......Ip's have been checked before. FAIL
  • Baki Hanma
    Baki Hanma Members Posts: 10
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You guys take record sales and what the masses listen to way to seriously when evaluating the artistry of a rapper. On the real, the vast majority of people listen to ? music. Rick Ross has always been beyond wack with that fake Teflon Don ? imo
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    all of me >>> than william roberts existence.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Baki Hanma wrote: »
    You guys take record sales and what the masses listen to way to seriously when evaluating the artistry of a rapper. On the real, the vast majority of people listen to ? music. Rick Ross has always been beyond wack with that fake Teflon Don ? imo

co signs the ? out of this post
  • hrap-120
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lmao.......Ip's have been checked before. FAIL

At least I tried....
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    At least I tried....

He failed.
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MM2 >>>>> ANYTHING that fat ? has EVER put out.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if joez flow was so great y is he a ? RAPPER & his rap career is goin NOWHERR???

there are other variables aside from song making that can impact a rappers sucess as far as moving units and we all know that. Maybe Ross got a better situation and better marketing and promtion on the business side of things while Joe was caught up in lable drama just recently. his career aint over you act like the ? retired. maybe after slaughter house next album and being down with shady aftermath will improve Joe's situation. Ross wouldn't last 5 minutes in a slaughter house radio cypher. you cant tell me that Ross can out rap the guy. out sell him in a market these days when young ? just wanna hear ? maybe but actually rap better you cant sit here and tell me that can you?
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    there are other variables aside from song making that can impact a rappers sucess as far as moving units and we all know that. Maybe Ross got a better situation and better marketing and promtion on the business side of things while Joe was caught up in lable drama just recently. his career aint over you act like the ? retired. maybe after slaughter house next album and being down with shady aftermath will improve Joe's situation. Ross wouldn't last 5 minutes in a slaughter house radio cypher. you cant tell me that Ross can out rap the guy. out sell him in a market these days when young ? just wanna hear ? maybe but actually rap better you cant sit here and tell me that can you?

AINT THAT WAT ITZ ALL ABOUT SELLIN RECORDZ??? well if it is ROSS is da mo SUCCESSFUL artist thatz a FACT between da 2 thatz not a opinion & rap wize joey mayb betta then ross but ross knowz how 2 reach da MASSEZ as SOLO artist unlike joe cuz hez a ? on da net/buddentv fuukin off his career! thatz y joe is runnin 2 da white boy hopin fem can save his wack group on shady! lol
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is getting outta hand right now.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    AINT THAT WAT ITZ ALL ABOUT SELLIN RECORDZ??? well if it is ROSS is da mo SUCCESSFUL artist thatz a FACT between da 2 thatz not a opinion & rap wize joey mayb betta then ross but ross knowz how 2 reach da MASSEZ as SOLO artist unlike joe cuz hez a ? on da net/buddentv fuukin off his career! thatz y joe is runnin 2 da white boy hopin fem can save his wack group on shady! lol

Why is he a ? on the net cuz he got sucker punched? cuz of the Method man ? ? cuz of the ? he got wit that puts Rick Ross's lil fling wit foxy brown to shame? Anyway if Joe was a down south artist and did joints just as corny as officer Ross wit the DJ Khalid machine in full effect Joe probably woulda been just as big no pun intended.