Was the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cooning?

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Lately this accusation has been bandied about, no ? .

But I don't think this is true at all.

Let's consider the evidence.

1. Born and raised in west Philadelphia. Philly is an awful ghetto full of deviant blacks who constantly break the law by murdering and ? one another, so it is unlikely that any entertainment for the white man and his civilized ways is going on. Next.

2. Spent most of his day on the playground, undoubtedly selling ? ? to elementary students. Next.

3. Chilling out, max and relaxing all cool. Not wiling out, shucking and jiving like a fool. Next.

4. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school. Now, although watching negroes play basketball has been fun and highly profitable for the white man, let's consider where this is taking place: OUTSIDE of the school. Not inside, learning about the white man's immense contributions to science, history, and art. Next.

5. Got in a fight with a couple of guys making trouble. ? don't fight. (with the obvious exception of Rampage Jackson) Next.

6. Moved (on up) to Bel-Air. Economic mobility is only possible for the most strident of ? and can only be achieved after many years of arduous cooning. The Fresh Prince was merely awarded this opportunity because his mom got scared. Next.

7. Arrived in odorous cab to sit on throne. Aside from Flava Flav during his Comedy Central roast, no ? has ever sat on a throne.

I rest my case.
:cool:

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    yup and hilary was the typical black hoe. And you notice the difference between the light skin mrs. Banks and the darkskin one? The darkskin one had that ghetto shake my head, noyoudi-ent attitude. The lightskin one was more reserved.

Now let's talk about the bundy's.
    When bud was grandmaster b he reminds me of ktulu. Kelly was any white blond chic according to my experience. Mom usual stay at home mom. And al was most likely a tea party member, plus your average secret boy lover with his no ma'am group like a lot of white married males are.

I love tv! It's so true.

ha ha......................
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ether, the question was about the Fresh Prince. But you are talking about the other characters. So apparently you don't want to confront da troof.
    And you notice the difference between the light skin mrs. Banks and the darkskin one?
    No, but the dark skin one was more fuckable to me because she wasn't as fat.
    Now let's talk about the bundy's.
    1. I never watched that show, it was before my time.

2. The Fresh Prince wasn't on that show.
    his no ma'am group
    Patriarchy and sexism are a black thing.

? are afraid of women. Look at Africa and notice how they ? lesbians because of the existential fear they present to their impotence.

Fresh Prince: Never coonin.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? your poll and ether,?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this made me choke on my coffee. lol

u shouldn't be drinking that ? anyway.. Fresh vegetable juice is all you need
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As funny as that show was, everyone on that show was cooning the ? out.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fresh prince was a funny show. looking at it now, it's just mad corny. this "? -calling" epidemic is just going too far. there is no gray area, it seems that you're either Marcus Garvey reincarnated or a traitorous ? . ? 's stupid.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'd break your face if i ever saw you ?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fresh prince was a funny show. looking at it now, it's just mad corny. this "? -calling" epidemic is just going too far. there is no gray area, it seems that you're either Marcus Garvey reincarnated or a traitorous ? . ? 's stupid.

whitey got their brains warped
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    whitey got their brains warped

Word to Little Waynes teffesus
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ktulu stay with classic threads

My ?
    tumblr_l95zexMVU51qzdf0go1_500.gif
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn Ether with the ether.

I thought we was fam ?

done.gif
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn Ether with the ether.

I thought we was fam ?

done.gif

Must be 2 sides.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lately this accusation has been bandied about, no ? .

But I don't think this is true at all.

Let's consider the evidence.

1. Born and raised in west Philadelphia. Philly is an awful ghetto full of deviant blacks who constantly break the law by murdering and ? one another, so it is unlikely that any entertainment for the white man and his civilized ways is going on. Next.

2. Spent most of his day on the playground, undoubtedly selling ? ? to elementary students. Next.

3. Chilling out, max and relaxing all cool. Not wiling out, shucking and jiving like a fool. Next.

4. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school. Now, although watching negroes play basketball has been fun and highly profitable for the white man, let's consider where this is taking place: OUTSIDE of the school. Not inside, learning about the white man's immense contributions to science, history, and art. Next.

5. Got in a fight with a couple of guys making trouble. ? don't fight. (with the obvious exception of Rampage Jackson) Next.

6. Moved (on up) to Bel-Air. Economic mobility is only possible for the most strident of ? and can only be achieved after many years of arduous cooning. The Fresh Prince was merely awarded this opportunity because his mom got scared. Next.

7. Arrived in odorous cab to sit on throne. Aside from Flava Flav during his Comedy Central roast, no ? has ever sat on a throne.

I rest my case.
    :cool:

laff.gif

And Al was most likely a tea party member

laff.gif

• ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol you took Ether's sig and made it to fit your liking, how cute.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    okay And Step is my alias.

so when you like you find poster's so impolite, and me I'm so into nice, got cats on the IC like, don't me and And Step be postin alike?
    Nah, Not in your life ain't nobody posting like Mr. And Step, you and your man slept, I'm hot like the six maybe, Deep dish with the grey seats
    My posts greater than you're moderator, I drop in you're thread, debunk you're data.....................