Official: Avi Gang VS AdBlock Gang Thread

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    So, I just went to page one and tried to read this thread...but I couldn't even make it halfway down the page.
    How the hell did this ? even get this far? From the posts I saw, it was pretty much one-sided.
    =~(*
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i wish.....

the lamest 3 posters thread ? all over this thread in a mere fraction of the time...

my threads are too nice for ? to beef hard....

i didn't even see no name calling....someone just told you to shut the ? up... and u just sat there all quiet like...

this thread tosses salad

maybe if it was 5yrs go, i wud've e-beef. but that ish is lame bruh. u tellin me ur gonna spend the whole afternoon goin back & forth wit sumone...on the internet??? just b/c they said "? " lol.

yeah u want blood in donkey lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    So, I just went to page one and tried to read this thread...but I couldn't even make it halfway down the page.
    How the hell did this ? even get this far? From the posts I saw, it was pretty much one-sided.
    =~(*

how is it one-sided when we were the ones pushin it?? lol but ok, pat urself on the back.

e-beef is BACK! ehh no it's not. i'm hungry. goin to get sumthin to eat. don't feel like spendin the whole afternoon goin back & forth. i'll probably ? back on later.

holla ?

avi gang nation nuccsa
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    how is it one-sided when we were the ones pushin it?? lol but ok, pat urself on the back.

Um...like that?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    on a scale of 1-10...rate my instigation skills.....

i'm kinda disappoint.....and wanna know if i'm just being to hard on myself...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    Wow, this erupted into a full fledged e-beef:-/ It should be simple if your down with it cool, but if not then block the avis....to easy. Where is the lame beef coming from?

not from us. all i kno is mofos kept goin to the mods cryin, whinin, and tattle told on us about our avi's lol. dag, i thought that kinda thing was frowned upon in the ic??? now i see what the other folks are talkin about the new posters lol. sad part is, we don't take the "e-beef" seriously.

but if u respond to any of the "abp"..."apd"..."ic pd"...whateva they call themselves lol, they think ur catchin feelings. it's entertainment for me either way. donkey was dead b4 it got brought back to life. hell if it wasn't for us, there wud be no adblock anything lol.

i'm glad we've inspired u guys *give standing ovation*

still avi gang nation ? .

*kisses kimi on cheek for her support*

lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lmao @ this ? thinking he ethered me....? ? i ACTUALLY have a life.....just cause i take a few weeks off doesnt mean im gone.......

AVI GANG FOUNDER/ CO-GENERAL.....IM NOT GOIN NO WHERE JUST LIKE THE NATION
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    possibly the two corniest crews in donkey history beefing with each other. and yes that includes the revolution.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Lol kimi says that to everybody who disses her, they are all just trying to fit in, it isn't just they hate looking at her.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited October 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    Lol kimi says that to everybody who disses her, they are all just trying to fit in, it isn't just they hate looking at her.

Why'd you change your font?
    Couldn't take people calling it ? anymore?
  • Blue Libra
    edited October 2010
    Why'd you change your font?
    Couldn't take people calling it ? anymore?

I didnt know it was changed, was obviously a mistake you dirtbag.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited October 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    I didnt know it was changed, was obviously a mistake you dirtbag.

*reports you for namecalling.
    How was dinner last night?
    Where'd you go?
  • Blue Libra
    edited October 2010
    *reports you for namecalling.
    How was dinner last night?
    Where'd you go?

It was cool, just to applebees nothin special. I didn't pick, i woulda went any place to eat, a ? was just hungry.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited October 2010
    lol @ applebees
    was it the club night?
  • Blue Libra
    edited October 2010
    lol @ applebees
    was it the club night?

Naw it was thug night so i felt at home
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    lol...........Like you really care!! You're right though, it's exactly like the du appreciation week. We were typing on IM during that time, and you thought it was hilarious that you got alllll those dudes to back down and change their avi's just because you said they were ? for having him in them. Same ? different toilet......

*kisses cheek back*
    Snitching is only frowned upon if it negatively affects them, you know that. Anyway, you know I'm on your team boo, but it is wack to beef about avi pics....Hell, people been complaing about me putting my pics in my avis since I got here, but as you can see ain't a damn thing changed, so ignore the hate;)

Go for it PR, I've noticed how hard you've been working to fit in with the donkey crew lately, so putting it in your sig would definitely earn you brownie points :tu:

c'mon boo, u already kno i don't take folks seriously on here. that's why i'm just as shocked as u @ sum of these mofos catchin serious feeling b/c we won't e-beef wit them...OVER AVI'S???? what part of the ic game is that??? lol. oooooo, u think u made us change our avi's by tattle tellin to the mods....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! again, it's entertainment for me. ur rite tho. so no worries.

still avi gang nation up in this ? !!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    lmao @ this ? thinking he ethered me....? ? i ACTUALLY have a life.....just cause i take a few weeks off doesnt mean im gone.......

AVI GANG FOUNDER/ CO-GENERAL.....IM NOT GOIN NO WHERE JUST LIKE THE NATION

my ? . welcome back forefather aud. u see the hate for the avi gang nation has grown. guess we're doin sumthin rite. lol

avi gang natipn ? !!
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    since birth

Browns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steelers
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    Browns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steelers

............wtf??? lol!! why wud u even say such a blaspheme statement?? LOL!

ravens all the way
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ............wtf??? lol!! why wud u even say such a blaspheme statement?? LOL!

ravens all the way

We beat the Steelers last season. lol

We'll beat the Ravens' sorry ? in the next meeting.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    We beat the Steelers last season. lol

We'll beat the Ravens' sorry ? in the next meeting.

LOL!!! that's not happening home slice. that ain't happening no time soon. not in this century lol.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    my ? . welcome back forefather aud. u see the hate for the avi gang nation has grown. guess we're doin sumthin rite. lol

avi gang natipn ? !!

LMAO....i see the nation is still strong, shout outs to the AVI GANG..............IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    LMAO....i see the nation is still strong, shout outs to the AVI GANG..............IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

yo! welcome back mr a.

AVI GANG NATION! WE THE ONLY MOVEMENT MOVING!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    yo! welcome back mr a.

AVI GANG NATION! WE THE ONLY MOVEMENT MOVING!

what up birdcall....i see you been keeping the nation goin strong...its good to be back, as soon as i get settled in the new crib, ill be back on my ?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    what up birdcall....i see you been keeping the nation goin strong...its good to be back, as soon as i get settled in the new crib, ill be back on my ?

you already know. congrats on the new crib, thats whats up.