Predict what game of the season Pat Riley will "replace" Erik Spolestra

Options
2»

Comments

• Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heat woulda won a ring the 1st year with shaq if d wade aint get injured in the ecf

as detroit fan...i have to disagree and act like i aint read that lol. but as an overall basketball fan...it does have some leverage...it did seem like we was caught off guard by them. i will say that they did have chance to win had dwayne not gotten injured...hell the ECFs the very next year showed that cuz they won. now idk if they woulda beat the spurs n the 1st year tho...but they may have gotten past us if wade wasnt injured. then again they probably coulda have beaten them too...we were basically the same team in opposite conferences. and altho that wasnt stans fault...i really think thats when riley started the clock on how long stan would b coaching that team...cuz riley didnt want the opportunity of having shaq wit wade go to waste.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    as detroit fan...i have to disagree and act like i aint read that lol. but as an overall basketball fan...it does have some leverage...it did seem like we was caught off guard by them. i will say that they did have chance to win had dwayne not gotten injured...hell the ECFs the very next year showed that cuz they won. now idk if they woulda beat the spurs n the 1st year tho...but they may have gotten past us if wade wasnt injured. then again they probably coulda have beaten them too...we were basically the same team in opposite conferences. and altho that wasnt stans fault...i really think thats when riley started the clock on how long stan would b coaching that team...cuz riley didnt want the opportunity of having shaq wit wade go to waste.

nah, i don't see them stopping that spurs team...the mavericks were choke artists so them winning was pretty much forgone...I honestly believe any 1 of those first four east teams would/could have beaten the mavs that year
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    2nd Half of game 82 . Just before the playoffs . Just like a Devil let the minority do all the work and take credit for it at the end

This ? got me Dying For some Reason...Lol
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    nah, i don't see them stopping that spurs team...the mavericks were choke artists so them winning was pretty much forgone...I honestly believe any 1 of those first four east teams would/could have beaten the mavs that year

oh yeah u right about any of the top 4 east teams that year beating the mavs(are there any mavs fans on here?)...the mavs def had a giant hand clutching their esophagus, ? was utterly ridiculous. i almost wish the heat woulda beat the pistons in '05 and that we beat them in '06 so we coulda played the mavs and won. but that era is over...and a new 1 is on the horizon...*sigh*...i jus want them to play defense this year...eventho the roster is full of alotta offensive players.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    oh yeah u right about any of the top 4 east teams that year beating the mavs(are there any mavs fans on here?)...the mavs def had a giant hand clutching their esophagus, ? was utterly ridiculous. i almost wish the heat woulda beat the pistons in '05 and that we beat them in '06 so we coulda played the mavs and won. but that era is over...and a new 1 is on the horizon...*sigh*...i jus want them to play defense this year...eventho the roster is full of alotta offensive players.

i'm more impressed with the pistons knockouting out the lakers who upgraded their squad and already had a three peat under their wings, then beating up a team led by an undeserved mvp and a bunch of chock artists
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Riley's an ol Gordon Gekko lookin ass fool.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Erik Spolestra about to be on some Coach Boon Remember The Titans type ? .... Riley was prob told his ass, "loose one game and you're finished ? "