The White Man Aint Always The Right Man

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
Y'all ladies need to learn this and take heed to this. These muthafuccas don't give a ? damn about you. Too many ladies are telling themselves they are going to find a white man that will respect them and take care of them. ? is fairy tales. 90% of the white men that you do attract are merely voyeurs and obsessed with their black skin fetish. Their racism is deep seeded and subtle. You may think their edgy jokes may just be jokes but no, that's how they really think. Don't let them lie to you with their thinly veiled sarcasm. It's a ruse. They hate you and probably hate themselves for being attracted to you.

Stick with the brotha man, not the otha man.

*repost*

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ok wtf are you ramblin bout this time

Not even white women want a white guy
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOVEANDHATE.jpg
    Options
    you in trouble now, slave ? & bedwench relations is more popular than ever now with the sistaz
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    White, Black all the same to me....
    I just look for beauty, ? da brains!
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    you in trouble now, slave ? & bedwench relations is more popular than ever now with the sistaz

And that's what we must take action against.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I can't lie. I have a stark issue with black women who ONLY deal with white men. It's like that ? Zoe Saldana, I dont watch her movies hardly at all just cause she only dates white men in her movies mostly(Drumline and Takers not withstanding). I think that ? is dumb. I dont care if you black, white, asian, latina, mixed, whatever. If you like white people, fine. But people confine themselves to liking only one race physically. I think that's extremely short-sighted. But thats just me
  • Jsince90s
    Jsince90s Members Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? is fairy tales. 90% of the white men that you do attract are merely voyeurs and obsessed with their black skin fetish. Their racism is deep seeded and subtle. You may think their edgy jokes may just be jokes but no, that's how they really think. Don't let them lie to you with their thinly veiled sarcasm. It's a ruse. They hate you and probably hate themselves for being attracted to you.

*repost*

This thread is full of ? , only the sheep will follow...
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jsince90s wrote: »
    This thread is full of ? , only the sheep will follow...

Devil is that you??
  • TrueGodHS
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Y'all ladies need to learn this and take heed to this. These muthafuccas don't give a ? damn about you. Too many ladies are telling themselves they are going to find a white man that will respect them and take care of them. ? is fairy tales. 90% of the white men that you do attract are merely voyeurs and obsessed with their black skin fetish. Their racism is deep seeded and subtle. You may think their edgy jokes may just be jokes but no, that's how they really think. Don't let them lie to you with their thinly veiled sarcasm. It's a ruse. They hate you and probably hate themselves for being attracted to you.

*repost*

Me and my girl had a convo about this before. I've seen examples of this ? for real. ? is crazy
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? is crazy and black women are being duped, dazzled and bamboozled by promises of prosperity and false security with their new Caucasoid beau. I'm here to tell you that this ? is a lie from the Pitt.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    our great jewish brothers strongly agree/disagree/$$$$$$
  • TrueGodHS
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? is crazy and black women are being duped, dazzled and bamboozled by promises of prosperity and false security with their new Caucasoid beau. I'm here to tell you that this ? is a lie from the Pitt.

I dont think black women are being duped. Black women make their own decisions. I cant blame it on the white man
  • Jsince90s
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Devil is that you??

U sound like them white NWO devils tryin use some scare tactics, makin your self sound scared.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    U sound like them white NWO devils tryin use some scare tactics, makin your self sound scared.

Brotha I'm blacker than the middle of your eye.
  • Jsince90s
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Man, you stupid
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can you refute what I said in this thread my dude?
  • Jsince90s
    edited September 2010
    Options
    White man racist the majority jus have a fetish for the black women, and their deeply racist.

Read that ? , thats what you believe yeah?
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    White man racist the majority jus have a fetish for the black women, and their deeply racist.

Read that ? , thats what you believe yeah?

Yes is that not the case in America?
  • Jsince90s
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im in London, that aint the case here.

So there could be some white guys who dont give a ? have some black skin fetish, but there could be black guys with a white skin fetish. You generalizin whites as racist with some strong words when the fact is your being racist while doin it. So if you wanna believe your first post go ahead jus no in the bigger picture you nuttin but a racist hypocrite no better than the white bois "obsessed with their black skin fetish".
  • laydee
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im in London, that aint the case here.

So there could be some white guys who dont give a ? have some black skin fetish, but there could be black guys with a white skin fetish. You generalizin whites as racist with some strong words when the fact is your being racist while doin it. So if you wanna believe your first post go ahead jus no in the bigger picture you nuttin but a racist hypocrite no better than the white bois "obsessed with their black skin fetish".

^^^^Truth^^^^
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Y'all UK ? are backwards as ? and strive for white approval.
  • Jsince90s
    edited September 2010
    Options

Ay you good at provin my point, now i see why you ? , you white step daddy was touchin ya when you were young? Or maybe too many white bois raggin your chick?
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lmao none of that my ? . i just don't like white people. Simple as that.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but the white ? is the right pick.
  • laydee
    edited September 2010
    Options

Tut tut tut leave the UK out of it!