At the end of the day women jus want a dominate alpha male

Nut Did N' Cider
Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
Evolutionary it was brute strength to protect her and their children. Now its somewhere between financial and physical power. But thats all they checkin for. If you got neither step ur game up. But I will say that in modern society financial power>>physical strength. You got both and you swimmin in vaginal fluids

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Obviously. Cave man days are over where the man needed physical strength to bring home the bacon, literally. Now providing=financial security. Makes perfect sense to me.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Obviously. Cave man days are over where the man needed physical strength to bring home the bacon, literally. Now providing=financial security. Makes perfect sense to me.

I think that's what ? up society IMO. As long as violence is a crime, people like me who value strength are a rarity.

But I'm young and in college so fighting is plentiful, but still.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Evolutionary it was brute strength to protect her and their children. Now its somewhere between financial and physical power. But thats all they checkin for. If you got neither step ur game up. But I will say that in modern society financial power>>physical strength. You got both and you swimmin in vaginal fluids

It's not about physical power.... its about social status.

The two most beautiful women I know have dated short, husky-bordering-on-chubby dudes. They didnt have muscles, or height, and TBH both were pretty ugly dudes (not judging men, but it aint hard to see). But Both guys had social status/money.

I mean you could be built like a tank but if you have no status, then you aint ? to a woman.