Chicago Sports Fans - Radio Listeners - ESPN & 670 The Score Listeners Get In Here

Options
IC's Patrick Bateman
IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Do ya'll actually listen to ESPN Chicago? if so what's good what should i check out?

if you listen to 670 The Score who you got? Laurence Holmes stays impressing the hell out of me and Jason Goff been steppin it up i highly enjoy his weekend shows his NBA talk is the best around.. his response to Lebron's decison was GOAT and his optimism for the Bears has been refreshing recently as opposed to Bernstein it's great when they get into it he's about the only guy sonning Dan Bernstein

Mully & Hanley all day the GOAT morning show and Danny Mac is hilarious but i can do without Matt Spiegel sometimes. Boers & Bernstein i listen to a lot, i disagree a lot but i respect Dan Bernstein's opinion even if it's contrary.

what else is on the radio what are you hearing that i might be missing i can't get enough sports talk. thankfully i have a job where i listen to sports talk radio all day long.

Comments

• IC's Patrick Bateman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    or not if you're not a Chicago fan rep your own radio sports talk. what's good in Houston? i stay following Houston teams but haven't checked out any radio
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i listen to wfnz.com here in charlotte but basically covers mostly football. Brentson Buckner got a show on there, so does Billy Packers son
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    or not if you're not a Chicago fan rep your own radio sports talk. what's good in Houston? i stay following Houston teams but haven't checked out any radio

1560 The Game. John and Lance in the morning are freaking awesome.
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    1560 The Game. John and Lance in the morning are freaking awesome.

i'll check it out tomorrow i need to get up on the goin ons of the Texans organization
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I ? with 670 all day since I was a shorty when it use to go off the air at 5pm Boers and Bernstein all day Who You Crappin!!!!
  • twizza 777
    twizza 777 Members Posts: 53
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Do ya'll actually listen to ESPN Chicago? if so what's good what should i check out?

if you listen to 670 The Score who you got? Laurence Holmes stays impressing the hell out of me and Jason Goff been steppin it up i highly enjoy his weekend shows his NBA talk is the best around.. his response to Lebron's decison was GOAT and his optimism for the Bears has been refreshing recently as opposed to Bernstein it's great when they get into it he's about the only guy sonning Dan Bernstein

Mully & Hanley all day the GOAT morning show and Danny Mac is hilarious but i can do without Matt Spiegel sometimes. Boers & Bernstein i listen to a lot, i disagree a lot but i respect Dan Bernstein's opinion even if it's contrary.

what else is on the radio what are you hearing that i might be missing i can't get enough sports talk. thankfully i have a job where i listen to sports talk radio all day long.

I listen to Score more too, they entertaining. Holmes when he's on(because of baseball or DePaul Basketball) is hilarious, Goff be killing me with sound drops. Boers and Bernstein are funny too, sometimes they can get over the top especially Bernstein. I don't care for Mac at all. As far as ESPN 1000, Waddle & Silvy at 9am, and whenever he's on J Hood that dude is hilarious.