Jaguars' Osgood Attacked in Woman's Home?

Miami6
Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old woman, according to police.

The armed intruder exchanged gunfire with his ex-girlfriend, Mackenzie Rae Putnal, after putting a gun to her head on Monday night, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

According to the sheriff's report, Osgood, 30, sustained some minor bruises during the attack and while fleeing.

"He's fine," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said Wednesday. "I'm aware of it. I really can't comment on that whole deal. He's doing OK."

The Florida Times-Union first reported the incident.

Julian Armond Bartletto, 20, of Jacksonville, was arrested on charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment, armed robbery, burglary and violation of an injunction. He was being held without bond at the Duval County Jail.

Putnal and Osgood were watching television around 11 p.m. in an upstairs game room when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them. Saying "I can't believe you're with that guy," the man pulled Putnal around the room by her hair and hit her with the gun and his fists before hitting Osgood in the head with the gun, according to the report.

The gunman took Putnal's cell phone and tackled her as she tried to flee. When he ordered the couple to sit on the floor, she escaped downstairs in her parents' home and grabbed a gun, police said. They shot at each other and both missed.
Osgood, meanwhile, jammed a chair under the door, jumped out a window to the lawn below and ran to a neighbor's house to call police.

Putnal identified the man as her ex-boyfriend and called police, according to the report. Bartletto was later found at his home and arrested.

Osgood has two receptions for 29 yards this season, including a 24-yard TD catch in the opener against Denver. He played seven seasons for San Diego, and made three Pro Bowls as a special teams ace, before signing with the Jaguars.

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Thats Why i Dont blame none of these Athletes that Stay Strapped, Just make Sure ya ? is Registered in ya State so that the state wont pull no ? ? like Plaxico, but i dont blame none of them as long as they have it for protection and Not Goon ass Activities...

All these Broke ass ? out here jealous and lookin for a come up and willing to rob anything.....The news dont Report over half of these Robberies of these athletes...u dont hear about a lot of them, and Whats worse is when the Media tries to make it seem like these Athletes dont have a Reason to carry a gun.

i'd much rather Be in court for pop'n someone ass (nh) because they tried to rob me rather than be on a T-Shirt with "RIP" under it..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    dude was pistol whipped lmao
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    And this Dude who tried to attack them both is Down Right WOAT Goon, How the hell u have no control with a Gun in ya hand?? LMAO....had both in the same room and both ended up getting away.

Hilarious.
  • peagle05
    edited September 2010
    And this Dude who tried to attack them both is Down Right WOAT , How the hell u have no control with a Gun in ya hand?? LMAO....had both in the same room and both ended up getting away.

Goon life isn't for this Dude Lol....

word, how the ? she get up and run out the room?

him: ? SIT DOWN!!!

her:? ? you im gettin out of here
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    peagle05 wrote: »

Lmao , not only did she run down stairs she went and got her gun and started shoot'n at that ? lol...

this ? is a fail
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Lmao , not only did she run down stairs she went and got her gun and started shoot'n at that ? lol...

this ? is a fail

smh...? came into the home wit a plastic bag over face..hahhahaha (i am sure breathing was an issue)
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    You would have thought that people would learn from McNair. Stay away from those young ? !
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    You would have thought that people would learn from McNair. Stay away from those young ? !

? aint even learning from magic johnson............
    and a 30 yr old man also has no business wit a 19 yr old...f'real
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ? she probaly nice as hell why not. He shoulda had her ass at his spot though.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Miami6 wrote: »
    ? aint even learning from magic johnson............
    and a 30 yr old man also has no business wit a 19 yr old...f'real

Yea 30 years Old u need to be ? with Broads in that 25 + year old Range

at age 19 this dude was just tryin to get his ? sucked, cuz if i was 30 a 19 year old would be annoying as ? and clueless.

Prolly just some 19 year old Fine ass who had Brains For ? and gettin by on life being a groupie.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    That girl was handlin hers. Went downstairs, got the gun, started shootin.
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    That girl was handlin hers. Went downstairs, got the gun, started shootin.

that jagquars dude is just so lucky...we may be hearing of a 2nd NFL death by now this season..............
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Yea 30 years Old u need to be ? with Broads in that 25 + year old Range

at age 19 this dude was just tryin to get his ? sucked, cuz if i was 30 a 19 year old would be annoying as ? and clueless.

Prolly just some 19 year old Fine ass who had Brains For ? and gettin by on life being a groupie.

yeah....i am 24 now.....and i even find 18 yr old girls ? annoying in my college class or sometimes on campuswhen i talk to them...... the immaturity is just too obvious now....think about it they were just in high school over the summer....smh
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Damn she probably saved Osgood's life. That lil 19yr old chick bout it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lol. a plastic bag over his face?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    And this Dude who tried to attack them both is Down Right WOAT Goon, How the hell u have no control with a Gun in ya hand?? LMAO....had both in the same room and both ended up getting away.

Hilarious.

smh...? came into the home wit a plastic bag over face..hahhahaha (i am sure breathing was an issue)

*tru_m.a.c. is reported dead*
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old woman, according to police.

The armed intruder exchanged gunfire with his ex-girlfriend, Mackenzie Rae Putnal, after putting a gun to her head on Monday night, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

According to the sheriff's report, Osgood, 30, sustained some minor bruises during the attack and while fleeing.

"He's fine," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said Wednesday. "I'm aware of it. I really can't comment on that whole deal. He's doing OK."

The Florida Times-Union first reported the incident.

Julian Armond Bartletto, 20, of Jacksonville, was arrested on charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment, armed robbery, burglary and violation of an injunction. He was being held without bond at the Duval County Jail.

Putnal and Osgood were watching television around 11 p.m. in an upstairs game room when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them. Saying "I can't believe you're with that guy," the man pulled Putnal around the room by her hair and hit her with the gun and his fists before hitting Osgood in the head with the gun, according to the report.

The gunman took Putnal's cell phone and tackled her as she tried to flee. When he ordered the couple to sit on the floor, she escaped downstairs in her parents' home and grabbed a gun, police said. They shot at each other and both missed.
    Osgood, meanwhile, jammed a chair under the door<That really works..., jumped out a window to the lawn below and ran to a neighbor's house to call police.

Putnal identified the man as her ex-boyfriend and called police, according to the report. Bartletto was later found at his home and arrested.

Osgood has two receptions for 29 yards this season, including a 24-yard TD catch in the opener against Denver. He played seven seasons for San Diego, and made three Pro Bowls as a special teams ace, before signing with the Jaguars.

Glad he didn't get shot, the team dont need that right now.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ? she probaly nice as hell why not. He shoulda had her ass at his spot though.

i just facebooked well i think its her....but shes pretty average

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1061241818&ref=ts

and i wouldnt be surprised if the dude is latin they be obsessive as hell over there woman
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    Glad he didn't get shot, the team dont need that right now.

? i hear that, they just had one of their Lineman Richard Collier get Shot up back in 2008 , dude got shot 14 times , and the doctors had to cut his leg off, Dude dont even look the same, ? is sad.

richard-collier-jacksonville-jaguars.jpg

13collier_650.JPG
  • peagle05
    edited September 2010
    ? i hear that, they just had one of their Lineman Richard Collier get Shot up back in 2008 , dude got shot 14 times , and the doctors had to cut his leg off, Dude dont even look the same, ? is sad.

BarnesBench.jpg

13collier_650.JPG

damn..smh..
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    damn..smh..

i Had the wrong guy in the first Pic i went back and edited it, but dude was still a Huge lineman (nh) now he look like he dying for a snack
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    sMH he scored on the Broncos?

? should've clapped him while he had the chance.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol. a plastic bag over his face?

Thats some funny ish lol
    d.green wrote: »
    Damn she probably saved Osgood's life. That lil 19yr old chick bout it.

Indeed "Went down got her parents gun and started firing back" damn. As serious as this situation could have been, it reeks of comedy lol...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i just facebooked well i think its her....but shes pretty average

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1061241818&ref=ts

and i wouldnt be surprised if the dude is latin they be obsessive as hell over there woman

rofl pretty average!?!?

that ? looks 14. smh if this is really her