Terrorist Racist Anti American Republican Carl Paladino threatens NY Post Editor

Options
Funky Dr
Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge

this muh ? is Courtney Love crazy....

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/new_york/Paladino-threatens-New-York-Post-Editor

Paladino threatens New York Post Editor
Updated: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 11:12 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 10:12 PM EDT

Vic Baker
Posted by: Eli George
LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (WIVB) - Republican gubernatorial contender Carl Paladino is mad, and Wednesday night he confronted New York Post State Editor Fred Dicker in Lake George, accusing him of sending reporters after his daughter.

The video was captured exclusively by YNN and Capital Tonight in Albany.

Fred Dicker said, "What evidence do you have?"

"Listen. All right? You send one of your goons out after my daughter, let me tell you one more time. Don't touch me," said Paladino.

Dicker said, "Do you have the evidence for the charge you make?"

"Of course I do! You'll get it at the appropriate time. You're not entitled to it. At the appropriate time, you'll get it. Talk to the attorney general. And you're his stalking horse Fred Dicker. You're his stalking horse. You're his bird dog. You send another goon to my daughter's house and I'll take you out buddy," threatens Paladino.

Dicker questions, "How you gonna do that?"

"Watch," responds Paladino.

The confrontation in Lake George was over Carl Paladino's suspicion that Dicker was was trying to get pictures of the daughter he had through a previously disclosed extra-marital affair. This isn't the first squabble Paladino has gotten into. Earlier this week, he exchanged quips with "The View" co-host Joy Behar after she made a joke about his illegitimate child. Paladino was also quick to respond to New York Governor David Paterson after Paterson said he was unfit to be a governor.

Earlier on Wednesday, Paladino picked up the Conservative Party nomination for governor while Democratic candidate Andrew Cuomo won the endorsement of a key pro-choice group. The two campaigns were busy Wednesday trading political mud.

Comments