Minute Men = Dat Good Good

Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
why cant women accept a brotha goin 7-17 minutes strong in the box.

if a brotha is goin marathon on the puzzy then it must be throwback

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    even though it is 2010 and all these unhealthy drug abusin alcoholic quick pumpa niccas cant hang for ? ...one of the many reasons why i dont ? wit lil boys under 26 naw i cant deal wit it im sorry u beta atleast give me a ? hour boy real talk let me find out niccas is gettin proud of 123 im done......
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited September 2010
    even though it is 2010 and all these unhealthy drug abusin alcoholic quick pumpa niccas cant hang for ? ...one of the many reasons why i dont ? wit lil boys under 26 naw i cant deal wit it im sorry u beta atleast give me a ? hour boy real talk let me find out niccas is gettin proud of 123 im done......

i enjoy good puzzy,
    the sooner i enjoy it,the sooner we can bust.

i aint tryna compete with no old dudes braggin about marathon sex cuz he jus reupped on cialys
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

i remember there was a thread about this. u wudn't believe how many ic ? was PROUD of that. hd to smh head. real men enjoy pleasing women. of course ur gonna have brothas in here talkin all that ic ish about how they cud care less about a woman gettin her's. it's whateva.

sexy azzz avi btw aqua
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I wish I could cut it down to Mins,chicks be tryin to push a ? off cause I be in there to long. Talking bout her ? lips are getting sore,we need to take a break.......? Please!...Relax I'm doing this
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    shieeeet just gimme some 45 min sex once during the week and the rest of the week 10-15 is cool wit me
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited September 2010
    shieeeet just gimme some 45 min sex once during the week and the rest of the week 10-15 is cool wit me

Naw,Baby

You would get 45 mins or more from me everytime.
    I can't just give you 10 mins....that is 4-play
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited September 2010
    Naw,Baby

You would get 45 mins or more from me everytime.
    I can't just give you 10 mins....that is 4-play
    your over 25 huh

no diss
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited September 2010
    your over 25 huh

no diss

I am 26...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited September 2010
    I am 26...

makes sense, older guys usually better in bed
    and willin to get that foreplay crackin
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Women should take "minute men" as a compliment though. If the ? is dry or looser than usual than a cat will go the distance on em. From my experience women i deal with have an easier time takin a minute man than a marathon man. Their ? get sore then they don't wanna ? for a couple days.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    unless ur compliments make her ? ...do some push ups, jumpin jacks, turn on a flick, whatever it is you gotta do to get ur ? together and get back in there...

it's only but so many times u can get urs and she not get hers before u sharing that gurl......
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ? bustin in 10 minutes. ? need to stop drinkin and smokin so much...start eating healthy and working out.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    i remember there was a thread about this. u wudn't believe how many ic ? was PROUD of that. hd to smh head. real men enjoy pleasing women. of course ur gonna have brothas in here talkin all that ic ish about how they cud care less about a woman gettin her's. it's whateva.

sexy azzz avi btw aqua

ty sweety...and naw i think men need to understand that th epussy wont be gettin soar if ur not just rammin that ? for 45 mins straight u gota work it get it and know how to keep it wet...most men dont know how to ? nowadays and the young boys when they get up in some tight ? they dont know how to truely apreciate it and just go....then bam 5 mins later they are nuttin ? no i need atleast a good 45 mins i dont care who u are or how big your ? is to get mine..i like to relax and enjoy my ? ? all that rushin ? ....
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited September 2010
    ty sweety...and naw i think men need to understand that th epussy wont be gettin soar if ur not just rammin that ? for 45 mins straight u gota work it get it and know how to keep it wet...most men dont know how to ? nowadays and the young boys when they get up in some tight ? they dont know how to truely apreciate it and just go....then bam 5 mins later they are nuttin ? no i need atleast a good 45 mins i dont care who u are or how big your ? is to get mine..i like to relax and enjoy my ? ? all that rushin ? ....

Them ? 's in that Avi are nice Aqua...Props

Make a ? was he was a Infant again getting breast feed
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Them ? 's in that Avi are nice Aqua...Props

Make a ? was he was a Infant again getting breast feed

smh only on the ic and men who like to drink breast milk...ughh i cant see wat it is about that.......dnt dreail the tread wit this! l0l
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

word. I only need one or two good long sessions a week, and the rest of the time it can be like 20 minute sessions.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010

do you think something magically happens to the male body at 26 lol...
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    word. I only need one or two good long sessions a week, and the rest of the time it can be like 20 minute sessions.

this here...plus if you're really ? right she won't last no damn 45 mins before she's ready to tap out anyway...
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    this here...plus if you're really ? right she won't last no damn 45 mins before she's ready to tap out anyway...

Na, if she's ready to tap out only after 20-45 minutes that means it wasn't good, don't let these women fool you. Great sex will have your woman wanted it all day and cooking butt ass naked for you inbetween sessions.
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    blackrain wrote: »

Exactly. If he's doin his job he will know your body well enough to be able to please you very well in under 20 mins and vice versa.
    Na, if she's ready to tap out only after 20-45 minutes that means it wasn't good, don't let these women fool you. Great sex will have your woman wanted it all day and cooking butt ass naked for you inbetween sessions.

Yeah but in the beginning. Thats when you can't keep your hands off each other. But when you're together for a while and around each other all the time or every day, and both have full time jobs and responsibilities, ain't no way you can have long sex sessions every single day. See my comment above lol.

On the regular 20 mins, 30 mins tops should be all you need. Once in a while a blow-your-back out session is definitely needed but not all the time, no, thats not realistic. With my recent ex in the beginning we were ALWAYS tired b/c we did nothing but have sex all the time and all night. It would be times when he like "I dont wanna ? , I just wanna keep ? you all night". Do you really think we could function normally if we did that every night? lol no way. We both have jobs and I have school. So we still had sex almost every night, just kept it short and sweet and saved the extra ? for once or twice a week.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    *Is a minute man post*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Exactly. If he's doin his job he will know your body well enough to be able to please you very well in under 20 mins and vice versa.

Yeah but in the beginning. Thats when you can't keep your hands off each other. But when you're together for a while and around each other all the time or every day, and both have full time jobs and responsibilities, ain't no way you can have long sex sessions every single day. See my comment above lol.

On the regular 20 mins, 30 mins tops should be all you need. Once in a while a blow-your-back out session is definitely needed but not all the time, no, thats not realistic. With my recent ex in the beginning we were ALWAYS tired b/c we did nothing but have sex all the time and all night. It would be times when he like "I dont wanna ? , I just wanna keep ? you all night". Do you really think we could function normally if we did that every night? lol no way. We both have jobs and I have school. So we still had sex almost every night, just kept it short and sweet and saved the extra ? for once or twice a week.

wtf-o.gif
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

I was with a chick for 2 years, twice a week was too little but I think it depends on the person and the type of sex. Sometimes I didn't wanna ? but we'd basically be ? before we went to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, get another nut go back to sleep and then get another nut in the morning and sometimes even in the showers. That's the longest relationship I've been in but when your with someone for awhile it gets hard to nut fast because you're so used to it. I had an abnormal sex drive back then though.
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    wtf-o.gif

lmao this ? always got the perfect gifs for every situation.

but yeah.. thats life
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010

trust me, if you're in a long term relationship and it takes you 45 mins to make your woman ? multiple times you're doing something wrong...