SMH...Lebron says "racism" is behind the backlash from "The Decision"

Options

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO at ? Living in mansions , Driving Whatever car they want, ? any ? they want, mad commercials, shoe deals, clothing Line, Bank Account through the roof..

but at the end of the day ? say "He got treated like a Slave"....

LMAO!!
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i didnt' want this to be race discussion but Jesse Jackson dissed real slaves everywhere when he made that comparision.

boy...u need NOT to be talking about slaves u ? pric..shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO at ? Living in mansions , Driving Whatever car they want, ? any ? they want, mad commercials, shoe deals, clothing Line, Bank Account through the roof..

but at the end of the day ? say "He got treated like a Slave"....

LMAO!!

have u ever heard the term..once a ? ...always a ? in a white persons eyes............... thats what lebron is to the white people in cleveland..........
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is Lebron and his buddy who has no experience in the field, trying to control lebron's image so that the criticism falls back onto the people and not on Lebron. they are trying to create the image that "the decision" wasn't the problem, the problem was the reaction, and oh yeah racism played a role. Its making them both look dumb in the process and its insulting my intelligence.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    right, Lebron said that

So, matt, you seem to be pretty intelligent. Why would you pose the question to me when it was Lebron's idea and not mine?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL at yall negros thinking just because you are getting paid that white people don't think you're below them and not their property. It's about power and control, it's pretty obvious the Cavs owner had some entitlement issues! Plus anyone who feels being a millionaire means giving up your autonomy and self respect seriously lost, money alone won't make me give up my core beliefs and control.

It just means some of you ? , are high paid slaves or is willing to be. Yeah that's a shot!
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    So, matt, you seem to be pretty intelligent. Why would you pose the question to me when it was Lebron's idea and not mine?

becaue by you using quotations around "some" or whatever it was, i thought you were quoting lebron. my bad if you weren't
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lebron is just a Really Great Basketball Player, but dude says a Lot of Dumb ? ....ya'll can cover up for him all u want because u may like him as a ball player, and yes he's great on the court, but he's not that damn bright.
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at yall negros thinking just because you are getting paid that white people don't think you're below them and not their property. It's about power and control, it's pretty obvious the Cavs owner had some entitlement issues! Plus anyone who feels being a millionaire means giving up your autonomy and self respect seriously lost, money alone won't make me give up my core beliefs and control.

thats gonna be the view that any owner has over someone, you know, he owns the rights to. but to bring slavery 'n ? into it is dumb and off base.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What does have a racial element is the top hated list...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39170785
    In fact, LeBron is now the sixth most disliked sports personality, according to The Q Score Company, behind Michael Vick, Tiger Woods, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco and Kobe Bryant.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    people bringin up favre...

but the only reason favre does his indecision dance is to get out of training camp...that's his main thing...he hates the ? and doesnt need it

its common knowledge
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is Lebron and his buddy who has no experience in the field,.

yeah..i did see that CNN interview...his buddy is 28 yr old high school team mate............ they made mistakes with this "decison" and the cavs made mistakes tooo..but i hate it when stupid ? say...dude was making 15 million so he cant get treated like a slave...

of course he was making 15 million...but he is STILL a ? to white people.....lebron was good b/c he can run and jump for white people like a circus..then when he couldnt "entertain" them on the plantation...u burn his jersey and resort to cross burning.............
    who was mostly doing the jersey burning: WHITE PEOPLE....i never saw a ? in cleveland burning his jersey...............
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hell, while we are at it, Tim Tebow was a slave to the NCAA and University of Florida...he wasn't getting paid, but him performing helped the schools make millions of dollars. ? he wasn't even allowed to get a job. the NFL wouldn't let him enter after high school, or his freshman or sophomore seasons. guess thats age discrimination
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    people bringin up favre...

but the only reason favre does his indecision dance is to get out of training camp...that's his main thing...he hates the ? and doesnt need it

its common knowledge

well...maybe if he went to training camp and got to know his teammates...they wouldnt be having 1 win in 3 games by now..................... brett favre should be high on the hated sports list....but he isnt b/c he has white skin............
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    yeah..i did see that CNN interview...his buddy is 28 yr old high school team mate............ they made mistakes with this "decison" and the cavs made mistakes tooo..but i hate it when stupid ? say...dude was making 15 million so he cant get treated like a slave...

its a horrible comparison. thats the problem.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats gonna be the view that any owner has over someone, you know, he owns the rights to. but to bring slavery 'n ? into it is dumb and off base.

Oh really, lots of owners lose free agents all the time, i don't see them rallying up the majority white Cleveland fanbase and using words to make it seems like Lebron was his property. Dude did not own Lebron, he owned his contract and Lebron fulfilled it! You can continue to play that ? race has nothing to do with excuse, but we live in America, race will always be a part of it. Particularly when wealthy black men who have power is factored in.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So Let me get this Straight....Lebron Got Treated like these ? ??

Slaves_in_chains_(grayscale).png
    a_slavery_maryland_0327.jpg

Oscar Grant out in Oakland ,Californa , 2009,who was a Unarmed Black Man Got Treated Like a Slave When a Cop Shot him in the back For no Damn Reason and Ended up Dying...

Not ? Lebron James a Rich ass Basketball Player who's Kids Kids Wont even spend up his Money ....Ya'll Out of Touch and Out of Reality
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    favre has done this ? for like 6 years fam atleast..his INDECISION.. and his meddling in ? contract disputes should get more flack than it has.
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Oh really, lots of owners lose free agents all the time, i don't see them rallying up the majority white Cleveland fanbase and using words to make it seems like Lebron was his property. Dude did not own Lebron, he owned his contract and Lebron fulfilled it! You can continue to play that ? race has nothing to do with excuse, but we live in America, race will always be a part of it. Particularly when wealthy black men who have power is factored in.

i think people with the mindset that racism is always a factor in things will always interpret any situation so that it conforms to their disposition that racism is always a factor.
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Go see the movie goodbye uncle tom.. thats how slaves were treated.. they treaded him like he wasnt.. as a king.. they made many concessions to him and his team.. so FOH
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He didnt treat him like a slave if you ask me. He made huge investments in Lebron and felt like Lebron "owed" him some loyalty.

Now, I dont think its a stretch to say that when Bron Bron announced he was going to Miami Gilbert's reaction was...

"I know this muthafuckin, ? -suckin, N!GGER, didnt just say MIAMI!!!"

Or something like that.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You're an idiot and a stan..

You know like everyone else know... That the backlash from what happen was due to LeBron decision on national television

You're usually cooning it up for white people... Now you decide to call racism when Bron is in the mix

You are seriously gonna sit here and tell me this ? , you are seriously simple as ? if you think this was strictly about the decision. It's about the fact that "he could" make the decision! You think for one damn second Favre would get anywhere the criticism Lebron is getting. LOL at me cooning for white people, you might want to look up the definition of that word, because i break perceptions of what is expected of my race while you just perpetuate them. It's easy to yell ? when your just another mindless sheep in the pulpit scared to be and individual and stand on your own.
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    He didnt treat him like a slave if you ask me. He made huge investments in Lebron and felt like Lebron "owed" him some loyalty.

Now, I dont think its a stretch to say that when Bron Bron announced he was going to Miami Gilbert's reaction was...

"I know this muthafuckin, ? -suckin, N!GGER, didnt just say MIAMI!!!"

Or something like that.

Lol true story..
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On some real ? Marine.. i have seen you make every mother ? excuse for lebron .. . using distraction tactics. to blame it on mo.. twan.. or whatever...... im just saying.
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So Let me get this Straight....Lebron Got Treated like these ? ??

Slaves_in_chains_(grayscale).png
    a_slavery_maryland_0327.jpg

Oscar Grant out in Oakland ,Californa , 2009,who was a Unarmed Black Man Got Treated Like a Slave When a Cop Shot him in the back For no Damn Reason and Ended up Dying...

Not ? Lebron James a Rich ass Basketball Player who's Kids Kids Wont even spend up his Money ....Ya'll Out of Touch and Out of Reality

i am NOT sure why ? keep saying he is treated EXACTLY like those ? above^^^^^
    of course he was NOT treated like that literally........but that feeling was there in white peoples emotions towards lebron....he may be paid 15 mil..but in the end the" slavery mentality" was there all along..that as long as i am the white owner...you work for me..white people are like :how dare you live us black man..how dare u"