ladies when u go out to eat

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
with your man or just on a casual date..do u do the whole im barely hungry thing so im just going to order a salad..or something else very light and try to eat extra sexy......smh i cant even do it im a humane garbage disposal i want the appetizer the course and desert and..yes i am waxin all day i could care less wtf the man thinks food is my passion guys wat goes through your head when a female orders that bullshyt salad and trys to eat extra prissy..and dont give me that classy in public ? either!.....i feel that food really brings ppl together and can produce satisfying results as far as a healthy relationship FOOD can make ME shut the ? up! l0l

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anybody thats reads that should swallow the pistol
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anybody thats reads that should swallow the pistol

but you just read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...aye i dont ? wit fakes and fronts keep it pushin!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but you just read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...aye i dont ? wit fakes and fronts keep it pushin!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,

na but i read this

? weak

go to the pound and euthanize yourself ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    na but i read this

? weak

go to the pound and euthanize yourself ?

right after u allow me to wring an aids infested ? pad down your throat....deal?....
  • cmick
    cmick Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    FOOD can make ME shut the ? up! l0l

Why didn't you explain this ? when you first started postin??
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMH @ greedy broads trying to get fat, who can eat all that
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If my lady like to eat, then Im goin buy a restaurant!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WTF What real ? take ? out to eat? Real ? hang out, it's cheaper and you're more likely to get some ass that way.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMH @ greedy broads trying to get fat, who can eat all that

its not about bieng fat nor greedy i keep myself at a good tone .i just love food as long as you arenot unhelathy and take care of yourself there is nothing wrong with eating alot food is the greatest!! man if your eating your fav dish cooked to perfection tell me your not in heaven for that period of chewing and savory swallowing...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    cmick wrote: »
    Why didn't you explain this ? when you first started postin??

sheet half the time wheni am postin i am eating! like right now im snakin on some hotwings! ;)
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If my lady like to eat, then Im goin buy a restaurant!

ay yo thas wtf im talkin about!
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh greedy broads wanting to eat, appetizers, salads, main meal, dessert, and drinks at dinner. It's like ? starve themselves all day, and ? forbid if you go to a sushi spot, we know you're gonna spend a note.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've never ate or ordered a dessert when out with a chick. She the dessert!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Human garbage disposal?
    Too easy

there is nothing wrong with eating alot as long as u take care of yourself...with they way i eat i should be fat as hell however im 5'10 5'11 at a real good 175 perfect. food is the GOAT real ? especially if u know how to cook good...? give me some salt and peppa some chicken and a potato it would be the GOAT....
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    some salads are really filling though. idk. I generally eat less when im dating anyway..idk why I just do
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    with your man or just on a casual date..do u do the whole im barely hungry thing so im just going to order a salad..or something else very light and try to eat extra sexy......smh i cant even do it im a humane garbage disposal i want the appetizer the course and desert and..yes i am waxin all day i could care less wtf the man thinks food is my passion guys wat goes through your head when a female orders that bullshyt salad and trys to eat extra prissy..and dont give me that classy in public ? either!.....i feel that food really brings ppl together and can produce satisfying results as far as a healthy relationship FOOD can make ME shut the ? up! l0l

i've always thought that ? was stupid and I'm glad I've never been out with a chick and she did...being hungry ain't sexy
  • Black Cat
    Black Cat Members Posts: 86
    edited September 2010
    Options
    chicken ceasar salad>>>

I really don't eat much when i'm on a date...for some reason my appetite closes up..so I order something small like salad so the person i'm with doesn't feel bad.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    some salads are really filling though. idk. I generally eat less when im dating anyway..idk why I just do

You know why, smashing later! lol
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options
    chances are if im going out to eat with someone, im paying for what i eat. therefore im ordering whatever i want.
    i thought ladies quit doing that "order a salad" ish back in 98' ?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You know why, smashing later! lol

lmao! no. I think its just my nerves. like black cat said my appetite dwindles when im dating
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options

salads are filling when u have everything on them.. im more of a pasta and meat woman........ r when it comes to me and my man i like to let it be known that food is a big when it comes to me..surprise me wit food and flowers! ;)
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Lmao off @ snakin on some hot wings.

A as long as she doesn't eat to the point she has to ? an hour later. Cause I plan on smashing, and I don't want no ? residue or lingering booboo smell ? ? up!

lmaooooooooo dead!!! drinkin water is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i don't see whats wrong with salads... It ain't like they are small and healthy anymore..Most of them come with the works and are on point...
    either way going out with anybody I order what I want.. I'm not with the fronting
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    i don't see whats wrong with salads... It ain't like they are small and healthy anymore..Most of them come with the works and are on point...
    either way going out with anybody I order what I want.. I'm not with the fronting

thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sometimes I order an actual meal, sometimes I dont. Depends on what we're doing after.