ladies when u go out to eat

Options
2»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I eat what I'm hungry for could be a salad... could be Fajitas... could be steak. I always have a drink or 2 or 4 though

As far as appitizers ... maybe Queso and chips if we're at a Mexican food spot

Never really order desert except at this Fondue place we went to last week... it was a 4 course meal thingy
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I eat what I'm hungry for could be a salad... could be Fajitas... could be steak. I always have a drink or 2 or 4 though

Never really order desert except at this Fondue place we went to last week... it was a 4 course meal thingy

was it metlting ? ? I went there for my birthday like a week or so ago...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

mrsthang knows wat im talmbout.....real talk
  • MsSouthern
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    was it metlting ? ? I went there for my birthday like a week or so ago...

It was !

The place was a little expensive but the atmosphere was very chill

The desert was my fav part... we got The Flaming Turtle :)
  • MsSouthern
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mrsthang knows wat im talmbout.....real talk

lol

girl you HAVE to have Queso with Mexican food
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Awww melting ? - hs memories. My friends and I used to skip classes and go there pretty often. I havent been in some years
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Awww melting ? - hs memories. My friends and I used to skip classes and go there pretty often. I havent been in some years

is it that good?? we have one here btut i havent gone yet.....ima have to try it...
  • Elle_Music
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was !

The place was a little expensive but the atmosphere was very chill

The desert was my fav part... we got The Flaming Turtle :)

lol yes maam it was a bit expensive... But yea i was definitely feeling the vibe of the place... We actually got somebody elses reservation by accident (we didn't have one) and they took us back to this private booth with a bunch of anniversary stuff set up... We were thinking that they people had just cancelled, not that the hostess had gotten us mixed up... lol It was really nice...by the time she realized her mistake it was too late though... I felt kind of bad about it but oh well...

We had the flaming turtle too :) really good...
    I head that cookies and cream one or whatever its called was really good too...

I didn't really care for the entree though
  • Elle_Music
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hello Elle!

lol dude you change names more than anybody i know...whats good?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I eat what I want

I don't eat ? anyway so......
  • MsSouthern
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    lol yes maam it was a bit expensive... But yea i was definitely feeling the vibe of the place... We actually got somebody elses reservation by accident (we didn't have one) and they took us back to this private booth with a bunch of anniversary stuff set up... We were thinking that they people had just cancelled, not that the hostess had gotten us mixed up... lol It was really nice...by the time she realized her mistake it was too late though... I felt kind of bad about it but oh well...

We had the flaming turtle too :) really good...
    I head that cookies and cream one or whatever its called was really good too...

I didn't really care for the entree though

Funny we didn't like the entree... when she put that little bit of meat down my man was like WTF ??? lol

We had a private booth too

I was trying to get freaky with my man the whole time but the stupid waitress kept coming in the room like every 5 minutes

lol
  • Chico Strickland
    Chico Strickland Members Posts: 110
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haute and blue always pay my way.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I eat what I want

I don't eat ? anyway so......

wat is eating ? ???? l0l are u talkin about the kind of food or like eating and talkng while your mouth is full and so forth...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haute and blue always pay my way.

maybe blue i doubt haute...
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eat what I want. Dont invite a woman to eat if you gonna be a cheap bastard.