Is the world preparing for alien encounters??????

Options
Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge
Im pretty sure there has been a video of the supposed "UFO" shooting down a US missle. It seems as if the media is giving a lot of attnetion to this now which concerns me. Could there be something brewing that we are not aware of? I posted a few videos to catch you up on what is happening and what could happen in the very near future. I have my opinions on the matter, but lets discuss:

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't believe in prayer, but I pray everyday that Aliens invade and kick the ? out of all the governments in the world and slap the taste of stupidity out of the mouths of humanity.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    maybe
    last week i read in the newspapers that the uno declared a malaysian astrophsysician to be contactperson for aliens
    shes named mazlan othman and looks like a ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @ Chike

Pretty sure its gonna happen really soon. But the question will be are the aliens even real? Project Blue Beam could really be a possibility.

@ Timrod

Yeah They talked about her in the videos.

sn. Is that a hanging man in your AVI? And if so, I know that has some meaning in certain cirlces, but why do you have it?
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Some tribes in africa had been taught for centuries that the aliens was created by whites on the same island that they believe Yakub created the light races. So if aliens exist and come back I'm sure they will be working for the whites/light races.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Here are some videos on project blue beam for those who dont know about it:
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Some tribes in africa had been taught for centuries that the aliens was created by whites on the same island that they believe Yakub created the light races. So if aliens exist and come back I'm sure they will be working for the whites/light races.

haa do you beleeve that?

@vboy513 yea its the hanged man from the riders waite tarot deck
    not really into tarot but i like the pic and some of its meanings
    like - reflection, lookin at things from another angle etc..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the world is drastically about to change. the general public is definately in for a shocker. lmao
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    loool when is this gonna happen?
    Im sooo excited!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? been happened, covered up, and the info locked away.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i wonder if we could have aliens as pets...hmmm i might want one
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hope i see it in this lifetime
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hell No, if anything they goin Fake some ? . Project Blue Beam.

I seriously think Aliens exist but chances are they aint checkin for us and are way to far out there. IMO what we are going to witness is the Return of the Fallen and Lucifer himself masked with some ? Alien ? but they are really Demons.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited September 2010
    Options
    t/s been watchin michiu kaku
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and just cause we found the goldilocks planet dont mean the aliens are right around the corner tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On the verge, the signs has always been there. I believe there are many beings in the Universe, it just we exists on different dimensions and we are not advanced enough to jump in and out of them.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? been happened, covered up, and the info locked away.

I should re-word the title. Alien visitation is well known by our government. The governemt is slowly preparing us for contact with aliens. It will all be staged however. The recent appointed alien ambassador and discovery of an earth like planet are only the beginning.
  • Elle_Music
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what if they want us as pets?
    *horror*

nah...that wouldn't happen
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I should re-word the title. Alien visitation is well known by our government. The governemt is slowly preparing us for contact with aliens. It will all be staged however. The recent appointed alien ambassador and discovery of an earth like planet are only the beginning.

Yo, is them ? gonna get an Embassy and ? on Earth? Diplomatic immunity?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and just cause we found the goldilocks planet dont mean the aliens are right around the corner tho

our technology is still primitive. Some aliens could be millions of years ahead of this. Space exploration is something they would have been doing for a long long time
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seriously though, i'm gonna be the first ? to get some alien ? . My homeboy gonna call me talking about "what you doing this weekend", and i'm gonna be like "i'm going to club ? in the Alpha Draconia galaxy". lol
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If they exist and they see us they're laughing

or maybe crying.

- or whatever aliens do when they're amused or upset.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dammit I hate the mods move threads because of the content of the topic. Not only is there a similar topic in here but any thread in SL isnt going to attract as many posters as it would if it was in grown and sexy. I wanted all opinion on this matter specifically from individuals who usually don not roam dont take into account these matters. More than half of the usual posters in SL have discussed the possibility of aliens. this thread was meant for a different audience. why mods why?
  • Elle_Music
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    why not? we're ? entertaining.........

we'd be boring to them...
    plus what i say goes...
    I want an alien pet so thats what it will be
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As stated before, the light-skinned races do not have the power to perpetuate their
    physical existence forever. They have tried other methods to extend the life of their species.
    They started about 4,000 years ago, to genetically produce new races. They combined their
    own procreative genes with the hardy and more enduring genes of certain insects, reptiles,
    and mammals to engineer new races out of themselves. Many of their genetic experiments
    were unsuccessful, and the leftover products, those that survived, became abnormal monsters
    and beasts, some of which still exist to this day. But with the help of the Elohim, they finally
    became successful and created three basic new types of races.

32. These new races were highly intelligent. They soon gained their independence from
    their genetic engineers, and were helped by the Elohim to leave the earth. They settled in
    different parts of our galaxy and became what are called extraterrestrials. They were created
    in three basic forms: human looking, just like earth humans; reptilian looking; and insect-like
    creatures.

33. The first type, the mammalian human-looking genetic products are the most popularly
    seen types of extraterrestrials and have been reported to look either like blond caucasian or
    dark-haired asian humans. The reptilians also look human, but have a scaly skin like snakes
    and lizards. The insectoid beings are mostly what are called greys, who look somewhat like
    human-sized ants on two legs. These three races originated from earth as a product of genetic
    engineering by the light races, with the help of the Elohim, which took place about 4,000
    years ago.

The genetically engineered races have since colonized many planets in our galaxy. They
    have not only increased their populations, but they themselves have also genetically
    engineered many different types of new humanoid beings from their own genes in
    combination with other life-forms, both animals and plants. As a result, our galaxy is teeming
    with multitudes of humanoid beings. Many of them are self-conscious humans, whereas
    others are non-self conscious, and function as biological robots.

35. At this point in time, as we reach the end of this present cycle, these genetically
    engineered humans have come up against a difficult problem. They are unable to prolong
    their physical existence by ordinary sexual procreation. The conditions under which they
    were engineered were such that they came from a severely limited genetic pool. The
    foundation of their genetic structure is based on the biology of the light races, who
    themselves are a genetically limited species because of the way they were made. The

extraterrestrial races thus need a frequent infusion of fresh genetic material from the light races, as well from animals and plants, to bolster their genetic pool. 36. Therefore they have come back to earth in large numbers and are presently involved in
    a gigantic project of collecting genetic material from the light races, and even from black
    people whenever they can. But because the light races are themselves a dying species, all the
    work of artificial insemination, hybridization, cloning, and so on going on can only extend
    the physical bodies of these races for a short time - one thousand more years at the most for
    the entire species. They too will perish like the light-skinned races at the end of the coming
    1,000 years. Those among them who choose everlasting life will also ascend into the heavens
    of Yahweh, along with the light races.

37. The races, terrestrial and extraterrestrial, do not have the power to perpetuate their
    physical existence forever, as stated. All these races have the opportunity for continued
    everlasting life in heaven by retaining the awareness and memory of their existence. This is
    called self-consciousness. Now, self-consciousness can be made everlasting if the individual
    sustains it with truth and goodness. The same self-consciousness can be destroyed if the
    individual willingly rejects the truth and dwells in ignorance and evil.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20037901/Black-Roots-Science