Lets Talk Gender Equality

Options
bdbdbd
bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
Wats ure idea of equality in 2010??
my idea of equality is everthing, as in EVERYTHING is equal.

i ? hate them feminists that on one hand be talking bout "we deserve to be treated as equals" but then turn around and complain about a man hitting a woman.......or women that say they wana be treated equal to men but then complain ? a man wont give up their seat to them on the train.....and u wonder why chivalry is dead....u want a man to treat you like a queen then stop screaming that u wana be treated like a man.

dont get me wrong, as far as im aware, id never hit a women, and also believe that if a woman does the exact same job as me then she should get the exact same pay, but then i also believe that if a woman strikes a man in the face, she should either expect the same back or atleast recieve the same punishment that a man would (legally and socially), i mean ? i aint no big dude, im pretty sure theres a few chicks out there that can hit harder than me, but if i hit them in retaliation im wrong????

either you want equality or you dont, ? a double standard

Comments

• Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    Wats ure idea of equality in 2010??
    my idea of equality is everthing, as in EVERYTHING is equal.

i ? hate them feminists that on one hand be talking bout "we deserve to be treated as equals" but then turn around and complain about a man hitting a woman.....

I stopped right there
    that ? was funny
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bruh, there's nothing stopping you from hitting a woman.
    either way , if you hit a man or a woman, they can all the police and YOU will more thank likely go to jail.
  • bdbdbd
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    I stopped right there
    that ? was funny

i aint lying tho right??
    bruh, there's nothing stopping you from hitting a woman.
    either way , if you hit a man or a woman, they can all the police and YOU will more thank likely go to jail.

man u make it seem like i want to hit women, i dont, i was just watching that video about the teen mom beating on her man, i all i was thinking was if that was switched and he was beating her like that, not even taking into account the legal issues, he would forever have the label of a woman beater attached to him, whereas that chick probaly got a lot of chicken head women screamin "right on sister, show that worthless man watsup" kmt
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let's not and say we did...

? these hoes.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    i aint lying tho right??

yeah, truth.net
  • bdbdbd
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let's not and say we did...

? these hoes.

haha that was actually funny
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The criminal justice system needs to start treating women like they treat men, especially when it comes to sex offender crimes. I think men should get maternity leave too. lol
  • bdbdbd
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The criminal justice system needs to start treating women like they treat men, especially when it comes to sex offender crimes. I think men should get maternity leave too. lol

man that aint even a joke, children (especially boys) need their father there just as much as they mother, and as for the justice system, they need to rework that whole custody business, men dont stand a chance with that ?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

some jobs offer paternity leave.