ayo family can be some ? ....

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
like how do yall handle ? when family fueds break out to the point where ? beefing??

do u try to dead that ? regardless...or do u let it play out...

imma firm believer that a man should always have to take accountability and responsibility for his actions....

meaning if u did some dumb ? that warrants a consequnce u gotta deal with that ? when it comes back on you.....even down to family...

now i ain't gonna let my blood get jumped by no gang of ? or nuffin for running his mouth....

but if u 20 years old doing stupid ? to your own flesh n blood...if someone else n the family feel the need to put hands on you.....i feel i'm in the right by letting that ? ride....

thoughts??

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    some people just deserve to get thier ass whipped

* shrugs*
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I act like I don't know what the hell is going on unless my name is in it
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i don't really ? with nobody in my family except my brothers and only care about my nephews, mother, father, and grandmother...? the rest of them
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options

* shrugs*

that's what i'm saying... same lil brothe from my bday.. got some other ? goings on....not gonna get too deep into it, but it's like 10 tims worse han before, and it's my homeboy that's ready to whoop his ass now (my lady's older sister's husband)

i already know everybody gonna be coming to me to tell this ? to chill, but i told lil bro over the summer he was ? up......if i was 10+ years in wit the family like my homeboy is... i woulda been whooped his ass.. but i chilled out....

but i don't got my homeboy chilling out .........at all...
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i don't really ? with nobody in my family except my brothers and only care about my nephews, mother, father, and grandmother...? the rest of them

son who u telling...it's not that i don't have ? that do dumb ? in my family, they know just to miss me with that ? .....i done cracked older cousins for getting outta line when i was in my teens....they know better than to bring that ? anywhere around me...it's just this new family thing...smh....
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    let that little dude get that ass beat for GP and maybe he'll think twice before he do some super dumb ? to the fam again
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If it aint none of MY business, it aint none of my business.
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    let that little dude get that ass beat for GP and maybe he'll think twice before he do some super dumb ? to the fam again

i told his pops that same ? last year....
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Djunior wrote: »
    If it aint none of MY business, it aint none of my business.

real talk, that's exactly what imma say when the phone calls start....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well i am the oldest in my family we have 1 man and that is my younger brother he is 19..i have a way diffrent mentality from my mother and everyone else in my family and i feel that my mom is sort of jealous of it...me and her beef all the time becuase i refuse to do things "her way" and the only way she knows is goverment assistance...she is always critisizing me for not going that route...we beef about me living above my means and me not listenin to her...in which i can see is a prob only if i dont have what i really need for me and the baby....me and my mother have always had beef however like they say money talks bullshyt walks....all i gota do is walk through that door wit a few stacks to give to her and we are all smiles.....
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Real Talk though even if my lil brother was ? *n up or whateva and did some ? to my sisters husband, I wouldnt let him do ? to my lil brother. Blood is thicker than water!
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Real Talk though even if my lil brother was ? *n up or whateva and did some ? to my sisters husband, I wouldnt let him do ? to my lil brother. Blood is thicker than water!

then u ain't really consider ur sister's husband blood....

i know it may sound obvious...

but you can be blood to me and we not even be related by it...
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    then u ain't really consider ur sister's husband blood....

i know it may sound obvious...

but you can be blood to me and we not even be related by it...

Aint the lil brother your girl blood brother tho?

If so, this most definately a easy one.
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Djunior wrote: »
    Aint the lil brother your girl blood brother tho?

If so, this most definately a easy one.

it's like this, one of my best friends from birth married the oldest sister, and i'm bout to marry the younger sister,...

their 2 brothers cool as ? , we kneew them ? since before they were teenagers.. but now the oldest lil brother starting to feel himself... all the time....and ? gettign outta hand.....and for whatever reason, the only ppl who really feel like the ? needa be checked is me and my homeboy....

dude ? me off this summer, but i let the ? slide, cuz it wasn't a super huge big deal.....i definitely woulda smacked my own blood had it happened....but i let it slide, and just talked to him about it.....

now he geeking again, and i don't see ? working out too well for him
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

* shrugs*
    that's what i'm saying... same lil brothe from my bday.. got some other ? goings on....not gonna get too deep into it, but it's like 10 tims worse han before, and it's my homeboy that's ready to whoop his ass now (my lady's older sister's husband)

i already know everybody gonna be coming to me to tell this ? to chill, but i told lil bro over the summer he was ? up......if i was 10+ years in wit the family like my homeboy is... i woulda been whooped his ass.. but i chilled out....

but i don't got my homeboy chilling out .........at all...

lmao... the irony....
  • louis the great
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it's like this, one of my best friends from birth married the oldest sister, and i'm bout to marry the younger sister,...

their 2 brothers cool as ? , we kneew them ? since before they were teenagers.. but now the oldest lil brother starting to feel himself... all the time....and ? gettign outta hand.....and for whatever reason, the only ppl who really feel like the ? needa be checked is me and my homeboy....

dude ? me off this summer, but i let the ? slide, cuz it wasn't a super huge big deal.....i definitely woulda smacked my own blood had it happened....but i let it slide, and just talked to him about it.....

now he geeking again, and i don't see ? working out too well for him

Yall need to fall back cuz that aint yall kid to be checkin in the first place. Secondly if his own father aint sayin ? to him ? it. The lil ? a teenager and just cuz yall on some Grown man ? he still got to find his OWN way. Plus what if dude lay hands on him and get ? *d up? Trust dont sleep on these lil ? nowdays, he know that aint his Blood..........
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nah.... DU!!!!!

Do what the ? you gotta do to help family, lol.....

You remember that ? you was spittin' to me?? Live it ? ......
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Record the ass whoopin'. Post it. That is all.
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nah.... DU!!!!!

Do what the ? you gotta do to help family, lol.....

You remember that ? you was spittin' to me?? Live it ? ......

check ur pm ?
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yall need to fall back cuz that aint yall kid to be checkin in the first place. Secondly if his own father aint sayin ? to him ? it. The lil ? a teenager and just cuz yall on some Grown man ? he still got to find his OWN way. Plus what if dude lay hands on him and get ? *d up? Trust dont sleep on these lil ? nowdays, he know that aint his Blood..........

? turning 21 late october...shorty getting way too outta line
  • louis the great
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? turning 21 late october...shorty getting way too outta line

Oh damn he a grown man. If he that bad why yall just dont cut him off then? Seems alot simpler than makein a problem into a bigger problem.
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh damn he a grown man. If he that bad why yall just dont cut him off then? Seems alot simpler than makein a problem into a bigger problem.

you know what ? ... check ur pm...smh....
  • louis the great
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you know what ? ... check ur pm...smh....

aight .
  • louis the great
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? his ass/ Thread
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? his ass/ Thread

lmao...son ? got me tripping right now...