My Dad Told Me To Never Have Kids Or Get Married

Comments

• Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    My dad also let it be known that he only got married because moms was pregnant and he was only staying until my little sister turned 18.

I used to think they just fell in love and got married when I was a kid. When I was about 13/14, I asked him about when he and my mom met and he told a story about when my mom got pregnant with me. My grandparents (mom's side) said my daughter's pregnant and suggested that he should "do the right thing".
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    your father told u a matrix kind of way that u were a mistake so make sure u dont make the same one he made .....

2003_the_matrix_reloaded_001.jpg

He should have contacted the oracle
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    saying marriage isnt for everyone is an understatement, marriage aint for MOST people
    lol, i can't even disagree with that...imma just respect it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Djunior wrote: »
    That is some real ? . He could be referring to todays day and age, which is why i recommend the same thing to my boys. They be lookin hurt oh soft ass ? , actin like they wanna have kids. That's a womans dream.

aye my ? is that u in the avi ....? u look like u touching 40 if not there yet ....

what year were u processed ..?
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    My dad also let it be known that he only got married because moms was pregnant and he was only staying until my little sister turned 18.

I used to think they just fell in love and got married when I was a kid. When I was about 13/14, I asked him about when he and my mom met and he told a story about when my mom got pregnant with me. My grandparents (mom's side) said my daughter's pregnant and suggested that he should "do the right thing".

Yo Dad cool as ? . Sound like that ? aint got a lying bone in his body.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    thVan_Damme_Dance_150_2.gif

they gettin it in!
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    everytime i get comfortable with a chick and start to think "you know, marriage with her wouldnt be that bad...." like an hour later she does something to remind me why i live alone.

besides, humans are so flawed. i would never base my entire life's happiness on another person. thats not fair to me or them.

I can respect that and like you said marriage is not for most
  • Djunior
    edited September 2010
    aye my ? is that u in the avi ....? u look like u touching 40 if not there yet ....

what year were u processed ..?

Lies ? I'm 26 and look 18. Get off my ? and make some room for ya moms to fit.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    marriage and government are both forms of the same thing: artificial social contstructions designed to control each others behavior
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    realest ? ever spoken....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited September 2010

Got dayum....!

hahahahahahaha...
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Yo Dad cool as ? . Sound like that ? aint got a lying bone in his body.

lol. He's lied his ass off about some things but for the most part, he's always kept it real with us growing up. I never felt unwanted or unloved because of it either. He is just the type of person to just be like 'it is what it is' so I respect him for that.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010

damn u caught feelings over a simple question .... them werent even shots I throw at u duke ....

from that response alone I can tell ? give u flack for having greg odenitist all time ... relax and focus on preserving ya declining youth ....

btw my ? u rockin a bald "boosie" fade ... only 40+ ? rock that ? who ya foolin ...?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Hell damn near everyone i know wit kids tell me that ? . ? be envyious (sp) as ? and I'm like ? I thought they was a bundle of joy lol. I don't want any either, the negatives outweight the positives IMO.
  • Djunior
    edited September 2010

lol. He's lied his ass off about some things but for the most part, he's always kept it real with us growing up. I never felt unwanted or unloved because of it either. He is just the type of person to just be like 'it is what it is' so I respect him for that.

Gotta respect it. Any man willing to stay tied down to a woman he really dont want to for you REALLY loves you.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    my pops is the exact opposite...? always ask me when i'm getting married and having kids...this ? done been divorced twice...i called him a sucker for love ass ? ...he always be talking about how he still love my mother and she done been got remarried
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited September 2010
    Gotta respect it. Any man willing to stay tied down to a woman he really dont want to for you REALLY loves you.

Deep ? ......
  • Djunior
    edited September 2010
    damn u caught feelings over a simple question .... them werent even shots I throw at u duke ....

from that response alone I can tell ? give u flack for having greg odenitist all time ... relax and focus on preserving ya declining youth ....

btw my ? u rockin a bald "boosie" fade ... only 40+ ? rock that ? who ya foolin ...?

Once again you know nothing you speak of I aint looked nowhere near my age a day in my life. Babyface FTMFW.

Had to edit cause of yo edit: ? you need glasses.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    greg odenitist

hahahahaaaa

i used to see that dude all the time in indy

rofl
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Once again you know nothing you speak of I aint looked nowhere near my age a day in my life. Babyface FTMFW.

ok keep believing what ya sweet grandmother is telling u duke .... u look like albert connell .....
  • Djunior
    edited September 2010
    ok keep believing what ya sweet grandmother is telling u duke .... u look like albert connell .....

Prime example of why some people shouldn't have kids right here folks.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Prime example of why some people shouldn't have kids right here folks.

why so they wont age like pork in the sun .....?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Sound advice. Marriage got to be the dumbest ? you can do logically speaking. I know ? love their girl...she ur world an all.

But how you gonn apromise forever to someone? Youve know them 3-5 yrs and say...yup thats it, i aint looking no more. I respect cats that get married and try to start a fam wit a good woman...just aint for me. Bachelor Lifestyle...get down...or GET down
  • Djunior
    edited September 2010
    why so they wont age like pork in the sun .....?

64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Go back to lookin at the dudes you like. SMH
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i'm still getting married.....