Anybody else here got a speeding problem?

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Swear to ? its starting to concern me.

I been paying tickets off thinking this ? is costing me..

Man I turned 2 of my cars into linguini I crashed them so hard.

I'm worried about my safety, but its only momentary and then I go back to my crazy driving ways..

How do you ? stay calm with all these slow ? in front of you all the time?

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Never got a ticket or been in an accident been drving for 6+ years *knocks on wood*
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I got Road Rage like a M.F....cussing the ? out of people driving
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont really speed but im reckless, i pass people and when they do things that get on my nerves i throw up gang signs at them at the next light
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I use to have a heavy foot until I seen some of them crashes from people doing excess of 100 mph and dieing instantly
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont speed.. I cruise... times on my side.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I used to but when a ? got down to them last points on the Ls he slowed the ? down
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeah but that's what happens when both of the cars I push got v-8 and one got over 400 horses (i think). I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in a year and a half (besides that my record is good, I beat a DUI about 10 years ago). VA ate my ass up wit them tickets thou because if you go over 80 and get caught it's not just a speeding ticket it's reckless driving. Well Memorial Day 2 years ago I got 2 in VA coming home from NC. My fuckign insurance went up thou sons of ? .
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't have road rage per se, but I am a somewhat aggressive driver... just b/c of all the dumb ? I see people do on the road, I don't have time for that ? , I just be like "get the ? out of my way ? ". I drive almost 70 miles a day to and from work/school/home so I have to see a TON of morons and their idiotic and unsafe driving habits.

I like driving fast but I am a good ass driver and very safe at the same time. Unlike most other women drivers smh. I have gotten like 5 warnings before but I finally got my first speeding ticket and after that I am not trying to have my insurance go up so I been tryin to drive the speed limit, which ? me off b/c it's always too low.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    used to

real bad...

was in a real bad wreck where i thought i killed this chick and ive seen people get killed in wrecks and seen ? up wrecks andblahblahblah

i just grew the ? out of it real talk
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I don't have road rage per se, but I am a somewhat aggressive driver... just b/c of all the dumb ? I see people do on the road, I don't have time for that ? , I just be like "get the ? out of my way ? ". I drive almost 70 miles a day to and from work/school/home so I have to see a TON of morons and their idiotic and unsafe driving habits.

I like driving fast but I am a good ass driver and very safe at the same time. Unlike most other women drivers smh. I have gotten like 5 warnings before but I finally got my first speeding ticket and after that I am not trying to have my insurance go up so I been tryin to drive the speed limit, which ? me off b/c it's always too low.

Yes.. yes.

Thats the fucken thing..
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have paid over 2 G's worth of speeding tickets in VA....? them commonwealth ass ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh but the road rage aspect is in full affect

dont ? ? with my ?

my ball bat in the back seat stays on deck
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I only go 20 km over the limit on the highway and 10 -15 km in the city. Some places if you don't drive aggressively then you're the one causing the accident.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I have paid over 2 G's worth of speeding tickets in VA....? them commonwealth ass ?

c/s ? VA
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I used to be like that.. then I got into my first accident. I've been on chill ever since
  • Chico Strickland
    Chico Strickland Members Posts: 110
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No but I got a problem with seatbelts. They make me feel like a nerd.
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    used to

real bad...

was in a real bad wreck where i thought i killed this chick and ive seen people get killed in wrecks and seen ? up wrecks andblahblahblah

i just grew the ? out of it real talk

I heard you B..

My last crash was in July..

I totalled the car, I was fine thank ? .

I called my cousins down my mother found out she raced down with them, she looked at the car and looked at me and she nearly broke down.

Yo most the front was missing swear to ? .

Since that day when I'm weaving in and out or just pushin it I look around and I think, "man what if some ? just pulls out in front of me, I'm doing high speed this could be the end of my life"..
  • Chico Strickland
    Chico Strickland Members Posts: 110
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pause.....

Lol all that wasn't even necessary.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I done got tickets for everything imaginable it seems: Speeding, no seat belt, reckless driving, driving wit no lights on, music up too loud, driving wit no proof of insurance... smh
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »

The bolded is me.......I just hate drivers that do dumb ? .....

I know a lot of old people do this and I don't understand it......but what's with leaving 2 car lenghts between you and the next car, while waiting on the light....Leaving gaps in the lanes makes the light change faster(sensors in the road) And I'M TRYING TO MAKE THE ? LIGHT!!!!!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pause.....

n/h @ you feelin that was pause worthy
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats that city ? ...cops always on a ? neck for a fresh ticket
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What about these ? who have a clear path and they start slowing down in front of you when they approach a green light?

Thats when I shift up and switch lanes and just floor it while that dumb ? is stuck on a red light because he was too slow.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh but the road rage aspect is in full affect

dont ? ? with my ?

my ball bat in the back seat stays on deck

Here in Montgomery, a guy jumped out the car with a bat after getting rear-ended. He proceeds to the driver's car where he is shot to death. Shooter was not charged, because of Self-defense.

Moral to the story is......Don't bring a Bat to a Gunfight.