Nelly's thoughts on why so many black women are single!

Options
2»

Comments

• juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thats all we need, more advice from rappers! Cause i know when i get in a jam, i think to myself mmmm what would nelly do? Get the ? out of here nelly with you wack ass advice
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I cant take anyone seriously who cant even say the word "here" or "there" properly.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ?

Him and Steve Harvey should co author a book!!

They are so insightful!

I've never ever ever heard anyone say that before

LOL. OH, and slim thug too.
    you know all them have had successful, lasting relationships.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Thats all we need, more advice from rappers! Cause i know when i get in a jam, i think to myself mmmm what would nelly do? Get the ? out of here nelly with you wack ass advice
    Exactly!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    funny ? is some of ya'll are ? on Nelly and he's actually right it applies across the board but he's right...he didn't say any groundbreaking ? but ya'll act like he said "? these ? , get a white woman" lol...and im sure some of ya'll have taken advice from somebody worse than a rapper before lol...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Applies to all women...and men actually.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sounds like he saying ? these black ? get a white ?
  • dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So what's the future of Nelly and Ashanti?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i was just asking since i didnt see that part anywhere in the statement.
    either way. i aint listening to ? he has to say regardless....it's nelly

uuuuuummmmm nelly isnt exactly the ying yang twins .... its not like you actually know him personally to make this comment LOL. im not saying he's MLK or anything but nelly isnt on that low end of the totum poll ... he's just a regular guy ... your uncle, brother, and the male cousins that give you advice aint no different than him except the albums sold
    juice86 wrote: »
    so who should you take advice from then?? ... the guy who works at the seven eleven where you stop to get gas?? your uncle who worked at the dept of labor and industry for 30 years?? oprah and dr phil??

if a klansmen tells you to stay outta the back woods of alabama when ur alone at night... sure he's a racist .. but what he's saying is true lol ...
    LOL. OH, and slim thug too.
    you know all them have had successful, lasting relationships.
    so i guess women should follow hilary clinton then ... sure her husband cheated on her .. but they have and still are in asuccessful, long lasting relationship :O)
    blackrain wrote: »
    funny ? is some of ya'll are ? on Nelly and he's actually right it applies across the board but he's right...he didn't say any groundbreaking ? but ya'll act like he said "? these ? , get a white woman" lol...and im sure some of ya'll have taken advice from somebody worse than a rapper before lol...

LOL my point exactly ... ? listening to they ? ball playing ? who got kicked outta college for getting caught smoking weed too many times. and ladies listening to their airheaded friends who done had 2 or 3 abortions and got some ? who dont take care of his own kids taking care of theirs. no one out here is on some jesus ? at the end of the day.

smh yall talking bout "he's a rapper" ... lol ...... what about what he actually said?? LOL
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    c/s cornell...
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I agree with the dude being a good dude & girls brushing him off like.. you aint slim & lightskinned haha.. girls age 18-26 are funny..
    My opinon is that we made it hard to talk to strangers. if your walking down the road or in a supermarket and see a pretty woman or (if your a female) see a guy.. you have to have a solid approach & be ready for (what could be some harsh and classless) rejection. a lot of people now a days scared to speak. smh... I talk to people all the time. it's part of my job. but my friends always let females walk on by outta being sisified.
  • iamda_1
    iamda_1 Members Posts: 28
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yep that's what I said
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    About$ wrote: »
    I agree with the dude being a good dude & girls brushing him off like.. you aint slim & lightskinned haha.. girls age 18-26 are funny..
    My opinon is that we made it hard to talk to strangers. if your walking down the road or in a supermarket and see a pretty woman or (if your a female) see a guy.. you have to have a solid approach & be ready for (what could be some harsh and classless) rejection. a lot of people now a days scared to speak. smh... I talk to people all the time. it's part of my job. but my friends always let females walk on by outta being sisified.

What is it with ? and this lightskinned ? ? lol
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uuuuuummmmm nelly isnt exactly the ying yang twins .... its not like you actually know him personally to make this comment LOL. im not saying he's MLK or anything but nelly isnt on that low end of the totum poll ... he's just a regular guy ... your uncle, brother, and the male cousins that give you advice aint no different than him except the albums sold

so who should you take advice from then?? ... the guy who works at the seven eleven where you stop to get gas?? your uncle who worked at the dept of labor and industry for 30 years?? oprah and dr phil??

if a klansmen tells you to stay outta the back woods of alabama when ur alone at night... sure he's a racist .. but what he's saying is true lol ...

so i guess women should follow hilary clinton then ... sure her husband cheated on her .. but they have and still are in asuccessful, long lasting relationship :O)

LOL my point exactly ... ? listening to they ? ball playing ? who got kicked outta college for getting caught smoking weed too many times. and ladies listening to their airheaded friends who done had 2 or 3 abortions and got some ? who dont take care of his own kids taking care of theirs. no one out here is on some jesus ? at the end of the day.

smh yall talking bout "he's a rapper" ... lol ...... what about what he actually said?? LOL

excuse me Mr. Uptown ((Connexx))

! ! ! SHUT UP ! ! !

• dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I thought about this though....should Nelly's advice on relationships be invalid since he's not married? Or what are you're thoughts on that?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too bad no one is checking for nelly :(
  • dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Too bad no one is checking for nelly :(

He "Popped" out just like 50 cent has.