performance anxiety

Options
adagreat
adagreat Members Posts: 679
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
how many of yall been in a situation where u was about to get sum, or should have gotten sum but didnt cuz u couldnt get "started", and what do you think was the reason for your performance anxiety? i'll admit that happened to me before and that ? was the worst, because it was go time wit this 1 chick that i been wanting for a minute and she was usually shy but that day she was on some i'm coming to take it, in my mind i was like oh yeah it s a wrap but the message wasnt gettin to my lower half yo and no matter what i thought about that ? did not get started! still scared up to this day!! smh!

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that's that first year ? ?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    adagreat wrote: »
    how many of yall been in a situation where u was about to get sum, or should have gotten sum but didnt cuz u couldnt get "started", and what do you think was the reason for your performance anxiety? i'll admit that happened to me before and that ? was the worst, because it was go time wit this 1 chick that i been wanting for a minute and she was usually shy but that day she was on some i'm coming to take it, in my mind i was like oh yeah it s a wrap but the message wasnt gettin to my lower half yo and no matter what i thought about that ? did not get started! still scared up to this day!! smh!

yeh man, let that ? happens once, anytime im ? with a broad im actually really into that will pop into my head for a hot second
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Naw, but i got whiskey ? once. With my ex girlfriend, she made we wait a little before ? but the night she finally gave me the ? he brother came over with some Seagrams gin and some oj. I drank half a bottle of that ? , and was stuck, couldn't get up for ? , she was mad as hell. lmfao I just went and finish the gin and watched Sport Center.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A while back I ? a co-worker and that was the absolute worst ? I ever laid. A ? nutted in like 6 strokes. But after all this time she hits me up on FB and we're supposed to chill tomorrow. I'm definitely trying to give her that redemption ? but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself at the same time
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A while back I ? a co-worker and that was the absolute worst ? I ever laid. A ? nutted in like 6 strokes. But after all this time she hits me up on FB and we're supposed to chill tomorrow. I'm definitely trying to give her that redemption ? but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself at the same time
    Yeah i think its the pressure that i put on myself cuz i wanted to prove somethin to the chick!
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It happened with this one chick twice... i think i was puttin it on pedestal or somethin... like i didnt wanna ? up(no pun) but once we got it in it never happend again..
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No can't say that I have. Been so ? before it took a minute but it started working.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this happened to me one time when my cousin brought these 2 chicks to da crib and one of the chics was this chcolate toned tall azz chick with a fat azz. she was like 6'1 but I still wanted to tag that azz. so all of us drinkin and smokin and ? and I was flirtin with her and told her to foloow me to my room. Im thinkin im bout to tear this amazon ? up and both of us throwed by this time and we tryna ? but ? was just not gettin up. SHe was givin a ? some head and all but funny cuz her ? wasn't gettin wet...lol so both us laughed and passed the ? out. that next night she invited me to her crib and boy did i redeem myself. I aint even bust a nut I was just riding out on the ? all nite. I think I went over an hour on her for real. Her damn roommate was knockin on her door thinkin i was killin her cuz of all the yellin and banging noises...

and recently I took a bad L for not "rising to the occassion" in the middle of having a 3sum with 2 white girls.....smh...my ? was limp like a ? . I dont know if it was the liq or i was nervous...cuz i dont ? with white girls like that and now I was presented with 2 at hand. Got me some head tho
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? happened to me last summer. had this chick i been wantin to smash for years..and i just put her on a pedestal and finally got a chance last summer. it would be hard but rollin over to get a condom and ? made it soft. it was just nervousness and the wanting to put it down on her which made me overthink the ? . ? happened a couple times with her..but she was cool about it. got my stride and kilt those nerves...and laid the pipe...i ? her all summer..just gotta get out of thinkin about it so hard..cause now everytime i pipe a new chick i think about that ? .
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yo, real talk eat that watermelon man...it have you ready(read up on it)

no ? at the above
  • Shortie Du Wop
    Shortie Du Wop Members Posts: 58
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Naw, but i got whiskey ? once. With my ex girlfriend, she made we wait a little before ? but the night she finally gave me the ? he brother came over with some Seagrams gin and some oj. I drank half a bottle of that ? , and was stuck, couldn't get up for ? , she was mad as hell. lmfao I just went and finish the gin and watched Sport Center.

Funniest ? I heard all day

Lol....... some of yall ? should do stand up.
  • tbaker87
    tbaker87 Members Posts: 53
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This kinda ? happens when you're ? with regular chicks. I imagine I'm bout to ? one of them 33-22-45 models and it gets me goin.

And another thing, if I know i'm bout to smash, I won't ? for a considerable number of hours before it. Doing this will have me feelin like i'm 15 again. n/h by the way.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Puttin the ? on the pedestal cuh.

If she sexy, I'm hard. If she not, she can suck it and make me hard.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? only happened to me twice. Once wit this chick I just met that night. I was sooo ? ? wasnt happenining. THe second was another ? ? . I was wit my main @ the bowling alley wit some coworkers and we got into an argument... i started flirtin wit one of my coworkers and was like im goin home with you. She was loose, i got up but couldnt stay up. She just turned me off.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this happened to me one time when my cousin brought these 2 chicks to da crib and one of the chics was this chcolate toned tall azz chick with a fat azz. she was like 6'1 but I still wanted to tag that azz. so all of us drinkin and smokin and ? and I was flirtin with her and told her to foloow me to my room. Im thinkin im bout to tear this amazon ? up and both of us throwed by this time and we tryna ? but ? was just not gettin up. SHe was givin a ? some head and all but funny cuz her ? wasn't gettin wet...lol so both us laughed and passed the ? out. that next night she invited me to her crib and boy did i redeem myself. I aint even bust a nut I was just riding out on the ? all nite. I think I went over an hour on her for real. Her damn roommate was knockin on her door thinkin i was killin her cuz of all the yellin and banging noises...

and recently I took a bad L for not "rising to the occassion" in the middle of having a 3sum with 2 white girls.....smh...my ? was limp like a ? . I dont know if it was the liq or i was nervous...cuz i dont ? with white girls like that and now I was presented with 2 at hand. Got me some head tho

dog, go to the store and buy some of that ginsing ? or somethin. damn, this ? is painful to hear it even talked about. This ? done happened to me before and I refuse to let it happen again. Ill go jackoff in the bathroom until it gets there or somethin but damn it I aint goin out like that again. Tell her u gotta go get condoms or some ? , do somethin but just get out of there and dont let the opportunity slip.
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that ? happened to me once. i pulled this chic from the bar and had her in the V ready to get it poppin, unfortunately i was kinda saucy so my piece was actin up..but best believe after some time i was good to go. other than that 1 time i'm always ready!