Had a crazy dream last night and this morning I realized............

Options
2»

Comments

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OH ? !! That was the worst cry ever.... ? got me ova here rollin.

But funny i was thinkin the same ? today. Cuz I found out my ex got pregnant by some dude, i didnt wanna get back wit her..but ? had me feelin someway about it. And thinking some girls I played out, I probably coulda had a decent relationship with.

But then I remember how much I hate relationships. As soon as a ? get comfortable there's that attractive option right around the corner.

Bu this some real ? ...minus all the poetry at the end ? ...lol
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    ? ass ?

best post in the thread.....
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    (titangraph alert for you negros who don't read)

I had actually forgotten what it feels like to be in love and what it feels like to participate in romance. It really seems like it’s been that long.

My dream flashbacked on a woman I met a couple years ago. I was in denial at the time, but looking back I realize now just how much I was really feeling her. I met her at work and we got cool…….even went to lunch a couple of times. but here’s the thing: I was still married. I had realized that my marriage was over, cause I didn’t even feel that way about my own wife. I didn't even smash but yet I was emotionally cheating on my spouse SMH

but anyways, I woke up this morning and I actually stopped and reflected on the few women/girls that stood out to me over the years while I was seriously running……..with each one we actually had something special, even if it was just for a moment.

I think a lot of us get lost in the grind and sometimes take for granted the little things you truly appreciate about the other person when ya'll 1st meet then get together………..and we even forget about how much we actually enjoy relationships and romance:

how sweet that initial attraction is.....the initial nervousness of your 1st convo
    how you wake up with that person as the 1st thing on your mind
    how you can’t wait to see that person
    how you get dressed, and hope they see your best self and feel the same level of attraction towards you
    how when you two make eye contact, you feel it in your pulse, your heart skips for a second and even your temperature rises literally
    how that 1st kiss, that 1st hug, that feeling of closeness just makes you inhale the other person’s scent
    how when you are with them it seems like time stands still, but when it’s finally time to go, you feel as if you two never ever have enough time to enjoy each other’s company

long read……………..but just something to reflect on while we all run these streets and stay cold when dealing with the opposite sex (no Millz haha)

The saying is true: it is better to have love and lost, then to never have loved at all. I can tell all you scrappas out here if you haven’t been in love, you are truly missing out. IMO some of the shallow interactions we have with each other are just sad when I stop and think about it

Anyway, have any of ya'll let that "one" get away.........or maybe they weren't the one, but if circumstances were different then there was no telling what could've happened between you two?

Meanwhile..........................I'm off to go see my jumpoff (no not really)

bump.....

i was starting to question the merits of my heterosexuality, but now i know ? do have hearts....
    thank you t/s
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man I hope I don't get like you ? .
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options