Jim Mora Jr. gets asked why he couldn't coach Vick to being the player he is now

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Doug Gottleib is the WOAT. just listen to how he asks the first question.

but funny interview still

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL at "what he had around him"

? had no one around him, wrs couldn't even hold on to the ball.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao..........
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vick only had crumpler. roddy white was garbage back then.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vick Already Admit himself he did a very poor job at being a leader in ATL, he also said he was the Last One to show up to meetings and the First One to Leave, he's admitted all this, he said be didnt study film the way he should and that he just went out there on natural ability......

so this aint all on his Old Coach, the current vick probably takes things way more serious due to what has happened and not taking things for granted...but i've heard him admit everything i just posted so to blame his coach when he wasnt even doing what it took to get better is pointless....dude wasn't even helping himself out at being a better QB at the time.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vick Already Admit himself he did a very poor job at being a leader in ATL, he also said he was the Last One to show up to meetings and the First One to Leave, he's admitted all this, he said be didnt study film the way he should and that he just went out there on natural ability......

so this aint all on his Old Coach, the current vick probably takes things way more serious due to what has happened and not taking things for granted...but i've heard him admit everything i just posted so to blame his coach when he wasnt even doing what it took to get better is pointless....dude wasn't even helping himself out at being a better QB at the time.
    Well he was young and the ATL offense was pulled in all diffrerent directions year after year.. with the turnover in the coaching ranks
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah that all is true, but let's not pretend Mora is even remotely a great coach. He probably isn't even a good one.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well he was young and the ATL offense was pulled in all diffrerent directions year after year.. with the turnover in the coaching ranks

theres no Excuses Young or Old to be your teams QB and Show up late to meetings and Barely Watch Film

No Excuses at all
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol... why Doug Look like Greeny.. lol Mora clowned him hard as ?
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where was colin cowherd?
  • lord nemesis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    where was colin cowherd?

LOL, that motherucka don't eva know what he talkin' about
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm sorry, but when your qb is spending his off time going to his hometown and fightin dogs and being involved in whatever kinda thuggery that goes on there, you can't pin the blame on Mora
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 30, 2010 2:59 PM ET
    In an NFL Network interview with former Falcons coach Jim Mora (which Mora was promoting during an ill-fated appearance with Doug Gottlieb of ESPN Radio), former Falcons quarterback Mike Vick addressed why he didn't come clean when evidence of dogfighting emerged.

"My whole life was a lie," Vick said. "Everything, from A to Z."

Vick also acknowledged that he went to the rural Virginia property that housed his dogfighting operation "every week" during football season, on his day off.

The interview airs Sunday, on NFL Network's GameDay Morning
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    where was colin cowherd?

still sleeping.....in the tanning bed, nh
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol Mora was ? .
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options

lol true. he just be saying ?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

his analogys be having me thinking thou lol
  • lord nemesis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    his analogys be having me thinking thou lol

LOL, nah B. That ? tried to compare the Calvin Johnson play from week 1 to a burglar breaking into somebody's house and I just had to cut the radio off.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This ? said "I dunno how would u feel, is this ur first interview?!?!" lmfao
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    who wants to make a bet vick doesnt keep this up the whole season?? kolb has two good games mcnabb gets traded to washington, vick has two good quarters kolb gets benched, vick has two good games hes the best quarterback in the league, philly is a joke as soon as he has a bad game philly fans will be crying for kolb to start again
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    theres no Excuses Young or Old to be your teams QB and Show up late to meetings and Barely Watch Film

No Excuses at all

agreed....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    all I wil say is Finneran was his got to wr along with Crumpler at te..... vs Jackson, Maclin, and all the waepons..... Price did do nothin and White and Jenkins dropped everything
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn Gottleib. Learn from those weak ass questions you were throwing out there and don't do it again.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    This ? said "I dunno how would u feel, is this ur first interview?!?!" lmfao

dead at that
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL, nah B. That ? tried to compare the Calvin Johnson play from week 1 to a burglar breaking into somebody's house and I just had to cut the radio off.

lmao.........
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao jim mora had him stuttering and ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

You just described Vince young. lol