Im Not A Playa I Just Crush Alot

mr. mista xxlusive
mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Any of u guys consider on just settling down and deactivating your playa card for awhile, or for good? Man yesterday I was planning on chillin with this one chick and throughout the freakin evening, chicks was just blowin up my phone like crazy. Chicks that wanted to chill and smash, chicks that I aint ? yet and wanted to chill for the night, chicks that think Im standing them up on some ? , and out-of-town chicks hittin me up talking bout they miss me. I mean my phone was blowin up from 6pm to about 1:30 in the morning. I honestly thought the chic I chose to spend the evening with wasn’t gonna let me hit cuz she suspected it was a current girlfriend but shiiiii she still invited a ? to her crib and smashin did take place but then I was thinking man, I got too many broads on rotation right now, and with school and work, I aint got time to attend to all of them. Winter coming and I plan on baggin me a chick, maybe 2 for the cold season and tafter the season is thru Imma find me a chic to settle with. I am really considering this right here. Any of you guys considering on doing this ? ? When did you guys notice that maybe it was about that time to chill out and settle down?

Comments

• Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    just make sure u get itout of your system now b4 u jump into that serious relationship/marriage
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I just renewed mines (playa card) with 10 year extension
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    you cant retire, the hoes are gonna keep callin you, and someday you will be back. look at jordan, he retired like 5000000 times, but always came back. im gonna be the brett farve of the hoe game. every hoe will be my last season, but in reality im gonna die on the field.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    you cant retire, the hoes are gonna keep callin you, and someday you will be back. Look at jordan, he retired like 5000000 times, but always came back. Im gonna be the brett farve of the hoe game. every hoe will be my last season, but in reality im gonna die on the field.

lmao...................
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    I just renewed mines (playa card) with 10 year extension

what made u renew yours?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    you cant retire, the hoes are gonna keep callin you, and someday you will be back. look at jordan, he retired like 5000000 times, but always came back. im gonna be the brett farve of the hoe game. every hoe will be my last season, but in reality im gonna die on the field.

lmao...smh, birdcall.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010

Dead.

Great analogy
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    Miami6 wrote: »
    just make sure u get itout of your system now b4 u jump into that serious relationship/marriage

tru tru my nigz...I thought it was 2 years ago when I was in a relationship. smashed 11 chics behind my girls back...smh. So for the last year and a half, I just been having fun but now this ? getting too rediculous so I need to chill out
  • rose.amoureux
    edited September 2010
    tru tru my nigz...I thought it was 2 years ago when I was in a relationship. smashed 11 chics behind my girls back...smh. So for the last year and a half, I just been having fun but now this ? getting too rediculous so I need to chill out

Are you good-looking?
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    Are you good-looking?

but of course

u lookin to apply to be my xxlusive?
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited September 2010
    I heard what your saying dude, being a playa takes alot out of you. I had to let a few girls know that im to busy to that late night bootycall, with school and work its hard to find time to ? them all. I had 3 chicks i was dealing with and i told them A) i dont want a relationship B) I dont got the time C) I need time for myself. I turned in my player card for the next 6 month just so i can get school done with
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Miami6 wrote: »

Can u ever truly get it out of your system?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    yeh man i hung up my playa suit 2months ago and i aint gna lie im happy i did......i go out with my boys and its crazy its like chicks can sense im taken so their just approaching me (sumthing that didnt happen wen i was single), but it dont matter to me..at the risk of sounding like less of a man (sarcasm), aint nothing better than being greeted by that loving look that you get from the one u know ure meant to be with....also in saying that the sex is intense, whereas the sex random chicks is pretty much uninspiring.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    yeh man i hung up my playa suit 2months ago and i aint gna lie im happy i did......i go out with my boys and its crazy its like chicks can sense im taken so their just approaching me (sumthing that didnt happen wen i was single), but it dont matter to me..at the risk of sounding like less of a man (sarcasm), aint nothing better than being greeted by that loving look that you get from the one u know ure meant to be with....also in saying that the sex is intense, whereas the sex random chicks is pretty much uninspiring.

lol i know i sound like that dude from 40 year old ? , dude that talking bout hearts intertwining and wat not
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i dont know if i can hang mine up mayne its to real out here these niccas is so dumb and easy its pretty fun to make em cry!!!
  • nex gin
    edited September 2010

Real spit....if you want to pull chicks, just settle down w/ one and the rest will start coming. It's like they can sense you're already taken but they don't care. It's the most contradictory ? I've ever seen.
  • nex gin
    edited September 2010
    i dont know if i can hang mine up mayne its to real out here these niccas is so dumb and easy its pretty fun to make em cry!!!

And this is y men don't trust most women. smdh
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    nex gin wrote: »
    And this is y men don't trust most women. smdh

i geuss i make a contribution huu....naw until daddy can come along and keep me in my place TO THE FULLEST im straight......no rules works really well for me....
  • rose.amoureux
    edited September 2010
    lol i know i sound like that dude from 40 year old ? , dude that talking bout hearts intertwining and wat not
    No you dont...you sound genuine.

well, damn aqua. Why would you want to do that?
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    nex gin wrote: »
    Real spit....if you want to pull chicks, just settle down w/ one and the rest will start coming. It's like they can sense you're already taken but they don't care. It's the most contradictory ? I've ever seen.

this is what i dont want and need if i settle. I have more than a handful of chics in rotation being single. if/when i settle i dont want to attract anymore but i think i can handle the temptation alot better now then I did 2 years ago.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    No you dont...you sound genuine.

well, damn aqua. Why would you want to do that?

gurl i am soo tired of these men out here thinkin that women are dumb and just all out tryna belittle us real talk there are weak minded ? out there that aer desperate and so forth but when it all comes down to it it is soo easy to have a man licking your toes ? need to undersand the ? needs the hoe to make the money and pimps need to understand that ? are only with them BECUASE THEY WANT TO BE!....i let men know from the gate it is all about me..u gota work hard for me to really '
    care about you..cause at the end of the day these men aint seriouse unless u get lucky like kimi and get a good catch.....? all dat bullshyt
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    gurl i am soo tired of these men out here thinkin that women are dumb and just all out tryna belittle us real talk there are weak minded ? out there that aer desperate and so forth but when it all comes down to it it is soo easy to have a man licking your toes ? need to undersand the ? needs the hoe to make the money and pimps need to understand that ? are only with them BECUASE THEY WANT TO BE!....i let men know from the gate it is all about me..u gota work hard for me to really '
    care about you..cause at the end of the day these men aint seriouse unless u get lucky like kimi and get a good catch.....? all dat bullshyt

interesting that u put it like this but honestly answer me this. at the end of the day, who stay winning? the ? or the ? ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    interesting that u put it like this but honestly answer me this. at the end of the day, who stay winning? the ? or the ? ?

the ? of course....but your missing my fact i said BTICHES ARE ONLY WITH PIMPS BECUAS THEY CHOOSE TOO!! RAHTER ITS BECUASE OF THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO END UP HIS ONLY ONE OR IF THEY JUST HAVE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES AND WANT THAT MAN FOR THAT HOLE IN THIER HEARTS IT IS ALWAYS BECUASE THE WOMAN WANTS TO!!!! BECUASE SHE CHOOSES TO...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A ? KEEPING HIS HOE ON LOCKED..BECUASE AT THE END OF THE DAY IF ANOTHER DADDY COMES ALONG AND CATCHES HER EYE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND WITH THAT MONEY.....SHE WILL WALK AWAY WITH NO REGRETS!
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited September 2010
    the ? of course....but your missing my fact i said BTICHES ARE ONLY WITH PIMPS BECUAS THEY CHOOSE TOO!! RAHTER ITS BECUASE OF THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO END UP HIS ONLY ONE OR IF THEY JUST HAVE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES AND WANT THAT MAN FOR THAT HOLE IN THIER HEARTS IT IS ALWAYS BECUASE THE WOMAN WANTS TO!!!! BECUASE SHE CHOOSES TO...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A ? KEEPING HIS HOE ON LOCKED..BECUASE AT THE END OF THE DAY IF ANOTHER DADDY COMES ALONG AND CATCHES HER EYE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND WITH THAT MONEY.....SHE WILL WALK AWAY WITH NO REGRETS!

thanks for clarifying that and I'm no ? but i been around the block and every real ? should know that already what I just bolded. thats one of the first things one should no before gettin into the game. and even with guys like me, who are not pimps, we know that women or a woman is with us because she chooses to be with us.....so what made u brought that factor up? what point were u tryna make?
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I havent turned in my playa card, but I have down sized my inventorys of hoes.
    and upgraded to high quality fuckbuddies. i use to 5 chicka on rotation, but now its just 2
    corporate chicks. One mixed and one white chick. they high qualtiy chicks. im fiending
    for a latina tho.