What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Name The Deepest Albums Ever ...

2»

Replies

• a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Chino XL- Posion Pen

Ras Kass - Soul On Ice

should be high on any list here purely from a lyrical stand point
  • real_hh_repreal_hh_rep Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    OC - Word...Life
    Masta Ace - Take a Look Around
    Kweli & Tek - Reflection Eternal
    Dead Prez - Let's Get Free
    Mystic - Cuts for luck and scars for freedom
  • mawkdawgmawkdawg Posts: 34
    edited October 2010
    Well as far as deeper meaning:

Goodie Mob - Soul Food: This album went over alot of peoples head (including mines) at the time, esp Cell Therapy"Listen to me now, believe me later on"

2Pac - Me Against the World: IMO his breakout album, the production was right and he was kicking knowledge but at the same time making u bob ya head while riding around jamming this shit.
    - 2Pacalypse Now: Talking that real shit on this one too, I just didnt like some of the tracks.

Old School Reggae artists like Peter Tosh & Bob Marley - These cats was smart & knew what time it was, more like revolutionaries than Reggae artists to me. Real Rastafarians.....

Z-Ro - Look what you did 2 me: IMO his best album ever also his 1st solo, u could just hear what he going thru & the determination in this album this one u blaze one too pop in the deck & just get lost in thought...