What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gucci Mane & Flocka Are now managed by Master P

Detroitking313Detroitking313 Posts: 71
edited October 2010 in The Reason
on guccimaneonline website in the blog it says Master P now manages Gucci Mane I been seeing them all together alot recently the vh1 honors and mtv awards

0008afcf59ad4be9da1bbe51738fb9a4fb_vma_2010_GucciaMane.jpg

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Wasn't master p just tryin to clean up hip-hop?
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Uh oh...this could possibly be major because Percy has one of the best business savvy minds in the South (or in Hip Hop)... over saturation could be a negative because that's what killed No Limit plus the upcoming Cash Money Records back then.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    NIIICCCEEEE!

guccis bringing the tank back!
  • Detroitking313Detroitking313 Posts: 71
    edited September 2010
    Mr Make em Say UGGGHHHH & BURRRRR

guccinp.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Gucci mane gon have a tank around his neck
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    They gon be reppin the tank
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    gucci and master p NEED to do another bout it bout it.

i would geek out FatKid.gif
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Its gucci time

Amazing post.
    edited September 2010
    Mystikal said him gettin down with p is possible too
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    This shit just fucked my head up....Gucci is about to get stupid paid
    Image.jpg
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    good to see P being able to use his business prowess on some of these younger artists
  • darkraindarkrain Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    See what I am saying.......No Limit/Cash Money killed hip-hop when they came into the game and was the reason why hip-hop is dead.
    edited September 2010
    darkrain wrote: »
    see what i am saying.......no limit/cash money killed hip-hop when they came into the game and was the reason why hip-hop is dead.

how?...............
  • midwest_messiahmidwest_messiah Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I see P out here trying to make moves again.
  • Detroitking313Detroitking313 Posts: 71
    edited September 2010
    darkrain wrote: »
    See what I am saying.......No Limit/Cash Money killed hip-hop when they came into the game and was the reason why hip-hop is dead.

You sound stupid No Limit saved hip hop at one point when pac and biggie died . Major Labels killed off hip hop.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Mystikal said he got 1 more album wit jive but this is a good look for P to stay relevant
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• edutained_by_hhedutained_by_hh Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

That is exactly what i thought when i saw the thread title. Guess he couldn't resist the opportunity to make more $$$.
    Current Top 5<i>Favorite</i> Rappers:
    1.) Jay-Z
    2.) Tech N9ne
    3.) Nas
    4.) Joe Budden
    5.) Danny Brown
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Good move for Gucci & Waka... guess we'll be hearing about forays being made into businesses outside of hiphop courtesy of ur boy P....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • icame4woicame4wo Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    funny how he aint hear from p when he was inside.

this is interesting if true.
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    thats wasupp
  • Pond ScumPond Scum Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Is he gonna make 'em not curse and kick raps about doing community activism?
  • Tree FiddyTree Fiddy Posts: 1,294
    edited September 2010

Yeah, but that didn't make him any money. Too late for Gucci, his career is damn near over. And Wack Flocka won't be heard from 2 years from now.
  • ratchet bityratchet bity Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

That y 50 realist n game said p tryin be clean cause he wasn't makin money gangsta . This proves he was right
  • Tree FiddyTree Fiddy Posts: 1,294
    edited September 2010
    That y 50 realist n game said p tryin be clean cause he wasn't makin money gangsta . This proves he was right

Yeah 50 should stick to interviews and stop making music.