What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gucci Mane & Flocka Are now managed by Master P

2»

Replies

• birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Tree Fiddy wrote: »
    Yeah, but that didn't make him any money. Too late for Gucci, his career is damn near over. And Wack Flocka won't be heard from 2 years from now.

nah, the white kids still love gucci. his label fucked up, i didnt even know his album came out yet. i think if master p manages him right, they both will make a shit load of money.
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Thats a good look for Master P .. Nothing but respect for that man.
  • Tree FiddyTree Fiddy Posts: 1,294
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    nah, the white kids still love gucci. his label fucked up, i didnt even know his album came out yet. i think if master p manages him right, they both will make a shit load of money.

If Gucci's album came out in those traditional No Limit neon plastic cases, that's a guaranteed 50K units sold.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Good move for Gucci & Waka... guess we'll be hearing about forays being made into businesses outside of hiphop courtesy of ur boy P....

hell yeah
    gucci and waka both gon have a ugly ass shoe in stores in no time
    some bogus ass throwback jerseys without the team's name on it
    i'm ready
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    edited September 2010
    Tree Fiddy wrote: »
    If Gucci's album came out in those traditional No Limit neon plastic cases, that's a guaranteed 50K units sold.

yeah, guccis style fits those old cheesy no limit photo shop album covers with the money cars and half naked girls. that no limit touch is whats going to make gucci a super star.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Why can i hear gucci and waka (as garbage as he is) ridin that no limit soldiers beat perfectly
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why can i hear gucci and waka (as garbage as he is) ridin that no limit soldiers beat perfectly

im trying to hear another installment of bout it bout it.

master p let dipset at it, and he wasnt even managing them.
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    im trying to hear another installment of bout it bout it.

Master p let dipset at it, and he wasnt even managing them.

that beat is too slow for waka, gucci might do well on it, swear i can hear juiceman ridin that beat though with his garbage ass
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I thought Master P cleaned up his act and wanted to promote positive raps and better black tv. What happen P? lmfao
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I thought Master P cleaned up his act and wanted to promote positive raps and better black tv. What happen P? lmfao

He probably realized it wasn't generating income...so he relapsed.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    master p> jay z
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Romeo would murder Flocka if they collab
    edited September 2010
    that beat is too slow for waka, gucci might do well on it, swear i can hear juiceman ridin that beat though with his garbage ass

yeah, i wouldnt want waka on it, hes garbage to me. but i fuck with gucci. and juiceman isnt brick squad anymore.
    edited September 2010
    Gucci gon follow p's footstep, the whole brick squad gon have on matchin outfits, gucci gon come out with 5 rap groups and be a memeber of all of them, i hated when p did that
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Gucci gon follow p's footstep, the whole brick squad gon have on matchin outfits, gucci gon come out with 5 rap groups and be a memeber of all of them, i hated when p did that

lmmfao
    p was what? a 504 boy, part of TRU
    what else?
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    edited September 2010
    lmmfao
    p was what? A 504 boy, part of tru
    what else?

i think those was it unless you count west coast bad boyz, but that nigga used to have me rollin appearin in every group, nigga would have been part of the lil soldiers too if needed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    damn hopefully P tutors these niggas on how to rape the game { independently } ......

the south needs P more than ever ....
  • Detroitking313Detroitking313 Posts: 71
    edited October 2010
    New Romeo ft. Gucci Mane & Valentino ( P other son)

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/a8f11af-89726/