Is Diddy coming out of the closet..Pics of Puffy wearing a skirt & high heel boots...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in AKA Donkey
5039522685_9fe45ee487_o.jpg

5040143542_fa9c48b6e0_o.jpg

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^Actually that's a Scottish kilt and boots. Diddy, for half of his adolescent life, grew up in Mount Vernon, New York, which is directly north of the Bronx & next to Yonkers, (both cities have contributed to greater "Uptown culture," noted by the success of other natives like Heavy D., C.L. Smooth & Denzel Washington).

He recently discovered that his city was named after Mount Vernon, Scotland, and is currently in the process of building contacts with the Country and venturing there. Wearing Scottish dress is a part of basically a show of respect to the culture. Samuel L. Jackson has done the same at golf tournaments.
  • NuffRespect23
    NuffRespect23 Members Posts: 58
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i dont like where hip hop is going
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^Actually that's a Scottish kilt and boots. Diddy, for half of his adolescent life, grew up in Mount Vernon, New York, which is directly north of the Bronx & next to Yonkers, (both cities have contributed to greater "Uptown culture," noted by the success of other natives like Heavy D., C.L. Smooth & Denzel Washington).

He recently discovered that his city was named after Mount Vernon, Scotland, and is currently in the process of building contacts with the Country and venturing there. Wearing Scottish dress is a part of basically a show of respect to the culture. Samuel L. Jackson has done the same at golf tournaments.
    so what, his ? is still wearing a dress. it may be cute in the scottish culture but for american's it's ? .
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

droppin ? knowledge out here.....respect.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    icame4wo wrote: »
    so what, his ? is still wearing a dress. it may be cute in the scottish culture but for american's it's ? .

bolded for truth...
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

? know what they talking bout....But i still think that ? takes it in the ? hole on the dl. something just yells out ? to me.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mad weird, you can show respect without wearing the outfit...am i right?
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Find a Scottish guy wearing a kilt and tell him he's ? and see what happens.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    binstar wrote: »

diddy isnt scottish
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Puffy got that Britney Spears swag

britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-1.jpg
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

lol I actually seen that kind of situation happen. ? ended up in a very ? mess. Scottish ? can fight.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? know what they talking bout....But i still think that ? takes it in the ? hole on the dl. something just yells out ? to me.

I agree with this. Diddy reaks of Bisexuality.

I was just pointing out to those that don't know that this Kilt display has nothing to do with it. Diddy has already expanded into France & England. Scotland is next.
  • icame4wo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So let me get this straight. It ceases to be ? because other people don't consider it as such? If he was wearing the dress for any other reason what would the response be? But since it's the scottish custom and not his it's ok? i demand an open letter apology from diddy, his staff, his record label and also his crew. I'm afraid this is just unacceptable. First Jaz-Z in sandals and now this? You don't see Nikki Manaji (whatever) trying to rock a iced out ? strap do you? Then why they trying to take it there.
  • icame4wo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where i'm from scottish men either knelt or got kilt in their kilt/we leave those ? rolled up in quilts/after they caps get pilt
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Powerful Post
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tree Fiddy wrote: »
    Puffy got that Britney Spears swag

britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-1.jpg

lmao!!!!!!!!!
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wasn't Lenny Kravitz's ? ass caught with heels, a purse, and a dress last week?
    SMH at him and Diddy for shopping in the women's section
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    OBOY YALL BIGGIe FANZ BETTA B HAPPY HEZ DEAD CUZ PICTURE HIM ON STAGE WIT PUFF N A SKIRT/KILT LOL
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its a Scottish Kilt and he is holding the Scottish flag.......SMH
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's not Hip-Hop...it's hip-pop!!! Is Diddy still messing around with Cassie?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Damn dog thats ? up.............................................................but real talk if i was BIG i would smack that ? !

lol nah imean im just sayin biggie on stage wit puff n that scottish getty up talkin about ITZ BAD BOY BEHIND THIS lol
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Its a Scottish Kilt and he is holding the Scottish flag.......SMH

does puffy have scottish n him??? but puff can do wat eva i aint mad @ him & his blk bootz & kilt lol
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when i read threads like this...i realize how unfunny and corny people on the IC are.

somebody really posted "lmfao" at someone posting a picture of britney spears. really?
    Go to the Donkey for some laughs.
  • SCRATCHOFF
    SCRATCHOFF Members Posts: 688
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you know what scares me... The amount of times "seeming" heterosexual men are thinking about any and all things ? on a daily basis. I swear I come in here and seeing 16576460840684 posts on something or someone being ? ... I'm concerned...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? puffy. this is ? . i dont give a ? if its a scottish kilt he looks like a ? wearing it. Funny how he can pay tribute to european culture but neglect his own african culture. He may just learned about Mt Vernon connection to Ireland but im pretty sure he noticed his black skin for 41 years. I never seen him rock a daisheki before but he has black artists slaving for him though. smh at u ? co signing this ? .
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    62978_442467328613_501948613_5010615_5288668_n.jpg