13»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    SUN, OCT 3
    NY Jets at Buffalo...NY JETS. gang green gone drop 40 + on em. Mark Brunell will be in at qb in the 4th. we'll be soo far ahead.

...........yeaaaa boi!!
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol that dude that was hyping the bears deleted his post

wonder why......
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited October 2010
    Options
    because the game was an absolute abomination - i hang my head in shame today
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    C'mon even you dont believe that ? kansas aint got enough to ? with my colts......the coaching staff know how to beat indy???? ha! that's funny what did romeo do in cleveland???? not a damn thing against us and I expect the same results so dont be shocked when the chiefs dont be undefeated after their bye week

aint nobody talkin about what he did in cleveland.

and um. jacksonville just beat yall, and i do think the chiefs are better than the jags....just sayin its possible
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    aint nobody talkin about what he did in cleveland.

and um. jacksonville just beat yall, and i do think the chiefs are better than the jags....just sayin its possible

He's part of the coaching staff isnt he? like I said they dont know.....jags always play us hard and we lost by 3 points and we will see them again later this season so that lost doesnt hurt....it's slim to none we lost to the chiefs
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KC cant do what my Jags did yesterday, they'll be getting their first loss on sunday.
  • northside7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's part of the coaching staff isnt he? like I said they dont know.....jags always play us hard and we lost by 3 points and we will see them again later this season so that lost doesnt hurt....it's slim to none we lost to the chiefs

How you know that lost doesn't hurt? Thats 2 conf and divisional losses, plus we own the tie breaker. That ish can come back at the end of the season.
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    How you know that lost doesn't hurt? Thats 2 conf and divisional losses, plus we own the tie breaker. That ish can come back at the end of the season.

We're not gonna lose in indy against the jags or the texans.....it's just 2 loses it's not we're 0-4 we'll still make the playoffs probaby with a 13-3 record
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so you had them at 15-1 for the start of the season?

naw I knew we would lose more than one game with our schedule
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i don't believe it...just sayin if it happened

i give us a 12% chance....

and chad? what? who are you ? lol

Ugh I can't remember what my name was on here before this ? shut down for all that time, but on AIM: Your HeroCJ lol
  • marc123
    edited October 2010
    Options
    told yall ? Giants would be the bears.

LMAO @ the bears o line.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KC cant do what my Jags did yesterday, they'll be getting their first loss on sunday.

they damn sure cant kick 59 yard field goals..lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

U won by a lucky field goal, Jags still suck
  • northside7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    U won by a lucky field goal, Jags still suck

There was no luck involved. That kick was dead center, good enuff to make it from 60 yards. Scobee can nail them 50+ yarders, Jags are that team.
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There was no luck involved. That kick was dead center, good enuff to make it from 60 yards. Scobee can nail them 50+ yarders, Jags are that team.

be honest with yourself, jags are not even a contender in our division so keep dreaming by the end of the season del rio will be fired
  • northside7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    be honest with yourself, jags are not even a contender in our division so keep dreaming by the end of the season del rio will be fired

There 2-2 and second in the AFC South right now, how are they not a contender? If it's the 3rd or 4th quarter of the season and they have a losing record then that can be said but not heading into week 5.
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There 2-2 and second in the AFC South right now, how are they not a contender? If it's the 3rd or 4th quarter of the season and they have a losing record then that can be said but not heading into week 5.

The only reason jags are "second" because they won yesterday and besides your tied with us and the titans so dont get too comfortable....looking at the jags schedule they're not gonna make it far lol they got the gaints, titans twice, colts again, and texans twice.....dont get too excited about a close win
  • northside7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The only reason jags are "second" because they won yesterday and besides your tied with us and the titans so dont get too comfortable....looking at the jags schedule they're not gonna make it far lol they got the gaints, titans twice, colts again, and texans twice.....dont get too excited about a close win

lol I'm not excited, just happy about the win yesterday. They can beat all those teams you listed. Last season they split with the titans, lost two close games against the colts and sweep the texans, those teams are beatable.
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol I'm not excited, just happy about the win yesterday. They can beat all those teams you listed. Last season they split with the titans, lost two close games against the colts and sweep the texans, those teams are beatable.

naw the way the texans are playing now isnt the same team from last year the jags might beat them one time but that's it and with the titans it was only split because vince young didnt start in the beginning of the season....so I dont think that's gonna be a split lol the giants playing with a chip on their shoulder if they're defense continues to look like what it did last night then ya'll dont stand a chance I'd say the jags will win no more than 6-7 games this season
  • northside7
    edited October 2010
    Options
    naw the way the texans are playing now isnt the same team from last year the jags might beat them one time but that's it and with the titans it was only split because vince young didnt start in the beginning of the season....so I dont think that's gonna be a split lol the giants playing with a chip on their shoulder if they're defense continues to look like what it did last night then ya'll dont stand a chance I'd say the jags will win no more than 6-7 games this season

The games still have to be played, dont praise these teams yet.
  • marc123
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hahhaha. lol @ the dolphins. them ? suck.