Options
2»

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL why must yall take the ? to the extreme with that faulty ass logic. lol Who seriosly settles down because of being scared of catching a std, and there is this thing call contraception you know and being in a relationship doesn't mean u can't catch something either.

We talking bout what is natural. No logic needed facts are facts. I don't know bout yall but if it wasn't for the condom I probably would not have casual sex.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    So how do they explain Solomon? ? in biblical times were polygamists.... explanation please holier than thou posters

Of course there's no explanation for the hypocrisy of religion. It is what it is.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Of course people aren't naturally monogamous. You can thank Judeo-Christan ethics for creating the idea that it is.

no doubt

america should be on some jihad ? and stone these unfaithful ? right...just bury em in sand up to their neck and launch those rocks

and all the men should be able to have 72 virgins for suicide bombing the worthless innocent souls out there

i feel u on that
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Judeo-Christian is a made up term from the 20th century. There was no such thing as Judeo-Christian values for most of history.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    free sakineh mohammed ashtiani

btw

http://www.sakineh.org/
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i didnt watch the video but humans are the only creatures that can make grave decisions from right or wrong....monogamy may be unatural biologically...but as humans we know that morally it is the right thing to do....thats why humans have moral reasoning.........................
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Natural or Not never argued the point.. it is.. what it is.. anyone gettin upset about the culural norms.. conditions/protocols.. unwritten understanding.. You try your luck.. of spreading this .. gospel.. and changing the cultural norm.. it doesnt benefit anyone.. for all the talks of ? this and that.. youll have 4 ? .. and what does it matter anyway.. when every ? on the Ic is banging 5 video models... Do what you do.. but dont expect a whole lot of peace and serenity in that situation.. 1 naggin person is enough.. and well i only hope you would be so liberal if a hypothetical someone.. practiced what you are preaching without you knowledge..

Your miscontruing my point. Im not advocating being reckless or spreading any gospel. I have told women I deal with that i talk to other women, i dont hide ? . Thats when u get those waiting to exhale moments. I dont need that ? . But relationships are like a paradox. If you are open and upfront about wanting to see other people, you become more desirable. Its also natural that women are jealous and are more attracted to men who have a woman.... shall i go on
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your miscontruing my point. Im not advocating being reckless or spreading any gospel. I have told women I deal with that i talk to other women, i dont hide ? . Thats when u get those waiting to exhale moments. I dont need that ? . But relationships are like a paradox. If you are open and upfront about wanting to see other people, you become more desirable. Its also natural that women are jealous and are more attracted to men who have a woman.... shall i go on

NO.

I mean what two people agree to is their business.. but to cast of .. Monogamous relationships as this social burden is another story.... If your not talking about settling that is a far different thing.. than what i thought you were sayin.
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    i didnt watch the video but humans are the only creatures that can make grave decisions from right or wrong....monogamy may be unatural biologically...but as humans we know that morally it is the right thing to do....thats why humans have moral reasoning.........................

Morally right how? Solomon had like 700 wives and mad concubines...lol
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NO.

I mean what two people agree to is their business.. but to cast of .. Monogamous relationships as this social burden is another story.... If your not talking about settling that is a far different thing.. than what i thought you were sayin.

I understand the point you're trying to make. But what im saying is people go along with things because "thats the way they are" but when you look at history, the bible, today's society where every dude got a side chick and every chick got a sidenigga, is it an indication that things were not meant to be this way.

I think its made to be the way it is. People rank s/o's they deal with. So even if you had 10 chicks in ya phone now...u gonna rank the most important one and treat her right, the others are your concubines
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I understand the point you're trying to make. But what im saying is people go along with things because "thats the way they are" but when you look at history, the bible, today's society where every dude got a side chick and every chick got a sidenigga, is it an indication that things were not meant to be this way.

I think its made to be the way it is. People rank s/o's they deal with. So even if you had 10 chicks in ya phone now...u gonna rank the most important one and treat her right, the others are your concubines

Its more of an indication of the sign of the times.. and people willingness to feed the insatiable greed... you cant satisfty greed you cant have anything really meaningful if you have 7 tricks.. like i said if there no commitments.. and everyone is on the same page.. do what you do.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The great thing about it being in their nature is,

Because their are 'evolved' 'intelligent' beings, they have the opportunity to override their nature and go against it. Animals must abide their 'nature', they have not the mind to do otherwise.

But each to their own, their actions are their burdens, no matter how light.
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options

Because their are 'evolved' 'intelligent' beings, they have the opportunity to override their nature and go against it. Animals must abide their 'nature', they have not the mind to do otherwise.

Concise and too the point
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

summed up what i planned on posting so......c/s Lol