What is the Most Disrespectful Thing You've Seen a Student Do to a Teacher?

Options

Comments

• laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Staple McDonald Application forms to failed tests.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol cps

ok.

i know this kid who stole 2 teachers cars... at the same school. and totaled one of them. fliped the whole truck and still came to school smh/.

the whole school saw him get arrested. he tried to run. the shut all of they classrooms down.

this was the funniest day in school ever right here. this white teacher grandmother had died. and he still came to school to work. smh lmao remind u i went to a alternative highschool. all of the bad kids.

we didnt want to do anywork and he was already umm out of it. he started screaming and cursing. u ? kids are fuced up thats why your in this school now. then some girl threw a paper ball at him. lmao he picked it up and threw it right back at her in her face. the teacher started flipping desks. we was in the corner trying our hardest not to laugh LMAOO and this teacher got his truck stolen and flipped.

one of my homies was all in the same teacher callin him a ? , and the white dude was like do something. smh lol

oh i got another 1. this white lady teacher had like this lil group i think with some of the girls at the school i guess she told the group that her grandfather ? her.... the next day in the class the girl told the whole class. like( ms. etc i didnt know yo grandaddy ? you, and walked out) the teacher was like.. thats not right..

whew. i got a million more
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had a teacher who was seriously allergic to peanut butter, some kid spread peanut butter all over her desk and chair. She had a panic attack and she saw and smelled it and passed out... Paramedics had to come and get her

I had a teacher who was also the school soccer coach and they were doing candy sales; so he kept all the boxes of candy in he back of his class room. He was out one day and we had a substitute teacher. The sub left the room and we raided the f*ck out of the candy, we all stole pretty much every once of candy that was there. The teacher came back the next day and pleaded with the class pretty much in tears for someone to come forward and pretty much snitch on who did it but no one did since pretty much the whole class was apart of the heist; there was this big school investigation that ensued afterwards as well.

Kids super glued our wood shop teachers car door handles shut.... wasn't sure who ever did it
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    in high school a dude tried to throw the chemistry teacher over the balcony....teacher quit the next day
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some dude threw a chair at the sub
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    smh @ people bragging about disrespecting teachers. Remedial kids stay messing it up for everybody else. smh.

I told a student to put her phone up. She got real loud with me and said "? you aint my daddy."
    I said "You damn right. If i was your daddy I'd ? myself, now get the hell out my class. "

I got wrote-up for that incident. These kids aint ? .

Word!... i mean i mentored right outta highschool once for some project-boys age 10-14 and most were horrible. One day they wanted to wrestle me (for play-play) and one of the 14yr olds tried to kick me in the face as hard as he could.. I dodged it & some 10yrold got kicked in the face.. madd hard.. blood & all & next thing you know they all fighting for real. & i had to break it up. the few always fK it up for everybody. Those kids always trying to get laughs always the ones that are the WOAT. they need attention and will do anything to get it. insecurity at it's worst.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    subs stay losin
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some guys spray-painted a teacher's car with swear words, keyed it, dented the doors, and slashed the tires.

A guy tossed a female teacher a quarter and said, "that's for last night," and she started crying.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i used to antagonize teachers...? was funny as hell... but i dont think i ever did anythign overly disrespectful.....i seen a couple of ? just snap and beat them up b4 though
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i used to antagonize teachers...? was funny as hell... but i dont think i ever did anythign overly disrespectful.....i seen a couple of ? just snap and beat them up b4 though

my cousin got kicked out of school for beating up a teacher

back then I thought that was the most gangsterest thing ever

I was like oh ? this ? beat up a teacher............damn
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A kid hung himself in the coat closet and almost died. Another one of the teacher's students got on the news and told everybody that she hung him up there.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah but let a teacher beat the ? out one of these ? kids then parents and other dumb ? wanna hang the teacher. Parents come to the school and just as dumb and ignorant as their ? kids. Is there any ? accountability in world, i'm sorry but i can't co-sign stupidy. When I was in the 8th grade this ? brought a shotgun and tried to ? this female teacher but he didn't we got out early and his ? got locked up.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well there was this one white dude that use to teach history at my high school (( ? looked GOOD AS SSSSHHHIIIITTTT))
    and my best friend use to drop her pencil as he was walking by, so when he leaned to pick it up she'd feel on him.
    I'd shake my head, but i was lls on the inside.

for some reason, my friends have no problem sexually harrassing people.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    whenever i had a tecaher that liked to tell stories, i'd always ask them what did that have to do wit the lesson...
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just last week I heard a kid tell a co-worker" Shut the ? up you old ? , I ain't got to listen to you" I guess that's not serious by todays standards but these kids are oput of control.
    When they pop off at me I give it back in a non threatening civil way. When they start talking about who thery're going to get to" ? me up" I'll remind them that said person has not cared enough to come up to the school all year for anyother reason so it's unlikely they'll come. When that doesn't work I tell them that they don't know anyone who can whoop me so do all three of us a favor and be quiet.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    whenever i had a tecaher that liked to tell stories, i'd always ask them what did that have to do wit the lesson...

clearly you're the kid that got the class extra homework. couldn't stand ya'll. let the teacher yap on about their experience, I figured a life lesson is as good as any in a textbook.
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One of my teachers had a nervous breakdown and quit right there, but I wasn't there since they split the class up to give some students to a new teacher. I don't think the new one did any better though. Got ? thrown at him, like 3 people paying attention in a class of 25-30, windows broken, the legs broken off of chairs for fun/weapons. One time, some juniors that weren't even in the class just kinda showed up and started chillin, turned a freshman level math class into a sex ed class. ? was hilarious. This girl got up on the board, grabbed some chalk and was like "Well what if I'm goin out lookin for this (draws long line) and I get this?! (draws tiny ass line). I'm tryna get a nut too!" Some other ? hit her with the "You can still work with that though! What if I'm lookin for this (draws real small circle), and I get this? (draws big ass circle that takes up the whole board). I can't do ? with that! Ima loose my watch in that ? !" Had the whole class in tears. I don't even remember if the teacher was there or not, but it really wouldn't have mattered. Had this one 20 something white woman Biology teacher that ? would come from other classes just to hit on. This Haitian girl in the class just started talking about sucking ? in the middle of class outta the blue this one time. They were kinda cool by the end of the year though, teacher ended up letting that Haitian girl braid her hair while she was teaching or something. The high school I went to after that was better though. Had the GOAT English teacher. Teacher of the Year his first year there.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    clearly you're the kid that got the class extra homework. couldn't stand ya'll. let the teacher yap on about their experience, I figured a life lesson is as good as any in a textbook.

the teacher once told this long ass story about how her and her husband watched this dude dressed lilke a biker smoke a cigarette and would walk to the ash tray every time his cig got long enough to tip the ash.. and from his apperance she woulda assumed he just woulda tipped it on the ground...

i was like...

with all the stuff they got for yall to do in the airport yall sat there and watched a man smoke a cigarette???

her face got red as ? ....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh yah i remember subbing for this chicks class.. and the class use to tell me . with thrill in their voices of how they make her unsettled.. and she took off because she is tired of us.. that was one of the baddest ? classes i ever taught.. Poor girl she couldnt have been more than 24.. I swear i subbed that class the most out of any.. Some classes you get like 1 or 2 you considered bad.. i swear these mofos was deep with like 8 bad ass ? ..

they were in second grade

They were in
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In middle school they had the class for the ignant kids and they turned off the lights and jumped the teacher
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    babyfakmageeaxs Members Posts: 297
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and thats why us black aint never gone be ? . we care about being gangsta more than learning.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and thats why us black aint never gone be ? . we care about being gangsta more than learning.

Sad but true
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    in 7th grade there was this teacher, Mr Marcus, he was an alright dude, but he seemed kind of scary. We used to come up in class and just do whatever for the hour. Well one day, Mr Marcus was at the chalkboard writing out some lessons, and people just started throwing broken off pencils at him while his back was turned, well one hit him in the back of the head, and he turned around saying "who did that?", "who did it?" The class went quiet, everyone was shaking they head, like they didnt know, so he started walking up and down the aisle between seats looking for evidence, and he stopped at this big white dude, skinhead desk, dude hand was balled up with a broken pencil in it, and Mr Marcus kept trying to get him to open his hand, but dude wouldnt open it. He kept telling Mr Marcus to back off, but he wouldt, he just kept standing there saying "give it to me." "give it to me" ( the pencil), the skinhead dude stood up and swung on Mr Marcus, like PLATDOW!! The teacher was dazed and confused, blood was pouring all down his face. they called the police in and everything. Put ole boy in handcuffs and took his ass to jail str8 from class.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing at all...private, catholic school FTW!!!
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Nothing at all...private, catholic school FTW!!!

Well lucky you lol