The Official "Big Girls" Appreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The ? the bottom could use some more meat lol. No one is saying they going to smash precious, but would you ? a skinny precious or the chick on the bottom was big but still had her pretty face? Hmmm I'll wait lmao

im sorry but precious is UNSMASHABLE....imma need about 50k just to give her a 5 min quickie
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ......lol you serious ? ? ain't nobody hating on you cupcaking with a fat broad. Fat ? don't even wanna be fat, and y'all accepting them that way cause you can't do no better and your self esteem is shot. SMH @ y'all ? really lying to y'all selves that you'd prefer a woman built like

Gabby-Sidibe-is-Body-Confident.jpg

OVER SOMEONE BUILT LIKE

rosa-acosta-4.jpg

if precious asked me to give her a proper dicking, id
    throwing_up.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    if precious asked me to give her a proper dicking, id [throw up]

To be honest she wouldnt ask you anything. Her main piece is hella sexy :)
    Also, she's on that oscar nominee status ? she wants a regular ? for?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The ? the bottom could use some more meat lol. No one is saying they going to smash precious, but would you ? a skinny precious or the chick on the bottom was big but still had her pretty face? Hmmm I'll wait lmao

Rosa Acosta could use some meat on her? ? the ? is wrong with you?

scust @ this ? man
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    To be honest she wouldnt ask you anything. Her main piece is hella sexy :)
    Also, she's on that oscar nominee status ? she wants a regular ? for?

? ? horses too, don't make that ? right b.
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol, I know that, but nig is acting like every big chick looks like her. It's pretty laughable cause I saw some chicks with a body but look like precious, but I seen bad looking chicks on the big side tho

Son you get any of these fat hoes naked, and your stomach don't turn.......like I said you got low self esteem.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? ? horses too, don't make that ? right b.

youre opinion :)
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Nah, her body is just about perfect to me.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Son you get any of these fat hoes naked, and your stomach don't turn.......like I said you got low self esteem.

Sounds like you got low self esteem to me.

If find some thicker women unattractive than that's you, but don't criticize people who like thicker women, especially with that weak ass "low self-esteem" ? . The fact that people don't care what you think about thicker women have nothing to do with self-esteem but rather a difference in opinion and MAYBE in standards. Different is no deficient.
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    youre opinion :)

that's not an opinion that's fact. there's nothing attractive about that manatee shaped ? . the ? is a laughing stock, they making fun of her and she don't even know it. Who'd she play in precious? A fat unattractive black ? . Who's she playing in the show she's on now on Shotime? A fat unattractive black ? . Who are they portraying her to be in the media? I'll let Elle magazine answer that question.....they couldn't even fit her ass on the cover

gabourey-sidibe-elle-cover.jpgAmanda-Seyfried-cover.jpgLauren-Conrad-cover.jpg

LOL at me having low self esteem. I messed with skinny braods, average size braods. The works, I know what I like, ? want to think some ? don't like some big girls cause we actually do. Don't think it's possible, thick thighs and I mean thick thighs get me more than some of the broads you like. Damn, we ? ain't monolith and nor share the same mind so get off what you on.

like i said ? you got low self esteem. fat ? don't even like being fat. If they had a chance they'd be a normal size in a heartbeat. but y'all ? will put y'all cape on for broads that would give a kidney to look like normal sized women. ? 's disgusting b, y'all ? need to be ashamed of yallselves /scust
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL at me having low self esteem. I messed with skinny braods, average size braods. The works, I know what I like, ? want to think some ? don't like some big girls cause we actually do. Don't think it's possible, thick thighs and I mean thick thighs get me more than some of the broads you like. Damn, we ? ain't monolith and nor share the same mind so get off what you on.

lol like i said doggy, if you like fat ? you nasty b.

[IMG]http://curvature.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/? .jpg[/IMG]

that's how you get down ? ? SMDH
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I never wanted to post in this thread but its not going anywhere so i will give my bootybutterpi 2 cents.

I use to be like everyone else. ? fat people. but people are people. and i was in the air force so i never was around fat people because, u cant be fat in the service, and if u are, well, u are on the verge of getting kicked out.

but i let go of that ? . and i messed with overweight womens. and it was beautiful. people are people. we as americans are such ? .

my best relationships were from women who you people would deem as fat.

people are people.

hell, for years, i shunned skinny women.

? that ? . imma get down with who i feel i can get down with and relate to.

plus i love a woman with big ? . or a nice juicey ass. whether she fat or not.

i dont even care about race. dig that.

if im an airplane and its going down and i got 2 parachutes besides my own, and its a white and a black who need one. imma ask them both.........

who can pay me the most for this chute? real talk. imma listen to both.

but really, imma give it to the black person no matter what. but atleast im listening to both sides.

and thats a step right?

whatever. bootybutter aint no sellout.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I never wanted to post in this thread but its not going anywhere so i will give my bootybutterpi 2 cents.

I use to be like everyone else. ? fat people. but people are people. and i was in the air force so i never was around fat people because, u cant be fat in the service, and if u are, well, u are on the verge of getting kicked out.

but i let go of that ? . and i messed with overweight womens. and it was beautiful. people are people. we as americans are such ? .

my best relationships were from women who you people would deem as fat.

people are people.

hell, for years, i shunned skinny women.

? that ? . imma get down with who i feel i can get down with and relate to.

plus i love a woman with big ? . or a nice juicey ass. whether she fat or not.

i dont even care about race. dig that.

if im an airplane and its going down and i got 2 parachutes besides my own, and its a white and a black who need one. imma ask them both.........

who can pay me the most for this chute? real talk. imma listen to both.

but really, imma give it to the black person no matter what. but atleast im listening to both sides.

and thats a step right?

whatever. bootybutter aint no sellout.

^^^^^^^^Best post in this whole thread
    I used to feel the same exact way about interacial dating
    People are people at the end of the day and there going to do watever makes them happy
    Race, size, religion,sex, etc. shouldnt matter
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn she a fat black shiny mufucka, just damn

I was holding my stomach when I read this.......Damn its cold but its funny.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If ya never had a bigger/thick get on top and show you the ride ur missing out on that good pom pom. Me personally there is a limit. But I got love for women in general. Big, small, lightskinned and dark.
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lane Bryant>>>

*Appreciates*.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Sounds like you got low self esteem to me.

If find some thicker women unattractive than that's you, but don't criticize people who like thicker women, especially with that weak ass "low self-esteem" ? . The fact that people don't care what you think about thicker women have nothing to do with self-esteem but rather a difference in opinion and MAYBE in standards. Different is no deficient.
    Not only is it low self-esteem, but nowadays a lot of people fear what their peers would think of them if they did like these women. Popular opinion weighs more to other people than anything else. So, that's another part to add to the equation.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that's not an opinion that's fact. there's nothing attractive about that manatee shaped ? . the ? is a laughing stock, they making fun of her and she don't even know it. Who'd she play in precious? A fat unattractive black ? . Who's she playing in the show she's on now on Shotime? A fat unattractive black ? . Who are they portraying her to be in the media? I'll let Elle magazine answer that question.....they couldn't even fit her ass on the cover

gabourey-sidibe-elle-cover.jpgAmanda-Seyfried-cover.jpgLauren-Conrad-cover.jpg

like i said ? you got low self esteem. fat ? don't even like being fat. If they had a chance they'd be a normal size in a heartbeat. but y'all ? will put y'all cape on for broads that would give a kidney to look like normal sized women. ? 's disgusting b, y'all ? need to be ashamed of yallselves /scust
    What's up with her hair on that mag cover???
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    uhh, exactly how big we talkin??? cuz i cant do it if she wiegh more than me and im 220+
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Disgusting thread . Yuk.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Disgusting thread . Yuk.
    It's called an appreciation thread. You're a teen so you wouldn't understand what's going on in here.
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dang this thread is deep...um i cant really say much but express past experiences and for some odd reason all the big grls i kno are down to earth cool....wuna be small but it dont take away from their personality, but um preference is small because im shallow.... Stretch marks aint eva stop me from fuckn, either u was big and got small, or u was small and got big, either waaay we ? !- katt williams
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What's up with her hair on that mag cover???

like i said, they making fun of shorty and shittin on black people in the process. They coulda put sexy ass zoe saldana on there, but they wanted to contrast 3 attractive white women with some sea cow lookin broad.

and y'all cupcakin with these grimace lookin hoes /GAG
  • longmeat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's called an appreciation thread. You're a teen so you wouldn't understand what's going on in here.

I'm 28 and I understand what's going on. Y'all ? got low self esteem.

Deal wit it.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited October 2010
    Options
    like i said, they making fun of shorty and shittin on black people in the process. They coulda put sexy ass zoe saldana on there, but they wanted to contrast 3 attractive white women with some sea cow lookin broad.

and y'all cupcakin with these grimace lookin hoes /GAG

yea that was ? up....and they had the nerve to put that brillo pad lookin weave on her head smh