Options
1234568»

Comments

• dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    I'm 28 and I understand what's going on. Y'all ? got low self esteem.

Deal wit it.
    I was referring to P-Dogg, who is sixteen. And a man who show respects and is open-minded to all women, has a great amount of self esteem. That's nothing like the pride and ego that some can't get rid of.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    yea that was ? up....and they had the nerve to put that brillo pad lookin weave on her head smh

man they trying to pass this broad off as some type of damn black sex symbol. she's the personification of a damn mammy. the 100% totally unattractive overweight black women. And some of y'all cosigning smh.
    I was referring to P-Dogg, who is sixteen. And a man who show respects and is open-minded to all women, has a great amount of self esteem. That's nothing like the pride and ego that some can't get rid of.

lol, ? gettin with a fat ? don't make your ass open-minded. the ? is wrong with y'all ? man LMAO? I only thought ? used that type of backward ass ? rationale and logic, but you'll ? grew up around so many damn women you even start thinking like em. That's like a ? saying she's a dating a ? fresh outta doing a 14 year bid is her being open-minded.

Like I keep saying, it's low self esteem man. You're getting with someone who don't even like being the size she is. If the fat ? could snap her fingers she's look like a normal sized woman ASAP. But y'all depressing ass ? go and accept them at their worst talking bout you being open minded.........the ? is wrong with you b?
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's cool to like ya males/females as sumo wrestlers, but as long that person smothers you with love, and not the weight.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yea a woman like Jill Scott is perfect for them Northeast winters, beat it up then spoon.

jill-scott2.jpg?w=400&h=500
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO Dude, why put all your energy into this conversation? He likes what he likes. You don't know him, so why is it important to you? If you don't like fat girls, fine. I think it's funny how you try to put so much energy into trying to convince other men to do the same. Illogical. lol

^^^^sums it up...its a big world...let people like what they like...

how does what another man find attractive affect yall? that man happy...aint bothering you...so why you care?
  • dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, ? gettin with a fat ? don't make your ass open-minded. the ? is wrong with y'all ? man LMAO? I only thought ? used that type of backward ass ? rationale and logic, but you'll ? grew up around so many damn women you even start thinking like em. That's like a ? saying she's a dating a ? fresh outta doing a 14 year bid is her being open-minded.

Like I keep saying, it's low self esteem man. You're getting with someone who don't even like being the size she is. If the fat ? could snap her fingers she's look like a normal sized woman ASAP. But y'all depressing ass ? go and accept them at their worst talking bout you being open minded.........the ? is wrong with you b?
    Have you ever heard of an opinion? All of my thoughts are all my own. My thoughts and opinions aren't dictated upon whether people will like me for them or not. So, don't get mad if another person disagrees with you. Just move on.
    LMAO Dude, why put all your energy into this conversation? He likes what he likes. You don't know him, so why is it important to you? If you don't like fat girls, fine. I think it's funny how you try to put so much energy into trying to convince other men to do the same. Illogical. lol
    Exactly.
    white715 wrote: »
    Yea a woman like Jill Scott is perfect for them Northeast winters, beat it up then spoon.

jill-scott2.jpg?w=400&h=500
    She is nice!!!!!
    that was the broad from Road Trip?? wow...

oh, as long as they carry it a certain way, ain't nothin. shouts out to the Kym Whatley's and Jill Scott's of the world...
    Yeah that's her.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Fat women are disgusting and its their fault that they fat . Stop feeling bad for them.
  • dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Fat women are disgusting and its their fault that they fat . Stop feeling bad for them.

Sympathy and appreciation are two different things, but you still don't understand this topic either.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lemme guess, you a fat ? .
    ^^^^sums it up...its a big world...let people like what they like...

how does what another man find attractive affect yall? that man happy...aint bothering you...so why you care?

cause it's ? like yall got these fat ? coming up to ? like me talking bout I'm sexy, you should get with me, big girls need love too. this fat nasty damn near 300 pound broad was damn near stalkin me talking bout have i ever been with a big girl, how sexy she is, and me not wantin to ? her means I'm ? . y'all no standard havin ? ? up the game for everybody.
    Have you ever heard of an opinion? All of my thoughts are all my own. My thoughts and opinions aren't dictated upon whether people will like me for them or not. So, don't get mad if another person disagrees with you. Just move on.

what he said wasn't no damn opinion, it's being delusional. saying you getting with a fat ? is being open minded is a damn lie. That's like saying you getting with the neighborhood ? is being open minded. Y'all ? suffer from low self esteem, and even lower standards.
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »

real ? ? .
    Sympathy and appreciation are two different things, but you still don't understand this topic either.

Everything ain't posed to be appreciated. What's next, a wifing up the neighborhood ? appreciation thread?
  • dj expanium
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow!!!!
    lemme guess, you a fat ? .

cause it's ? like yall got these fat ? coming up to ? like me talking bout I'm sexy, you should get with me, big girls need love too. this fat nasty damn near 300 pound broad was damn near stalkin me talking bout have i ever been with a big girl, how sexy she is, and me not wantin to ? her means I'm ? . y'all no standard havin ? ? up the game for everybody.

what he said wasn't no damn opinion, it's being delusional. saying you getting with a fat ? is being open minded is a damn lie. That's like saying you getting with the neighborhood ? is being open minded. Y'all ? suffer from low self esteem, and even lower standards.

real ? ? .

Everything ain't posed to be appreciated. What's next, a wifing up the neighborhood ? appreciation thread?
    It's amazing what you've got to do just to build upyou're self-esteem!!!! I applaud you!!!!